Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a way to check stock for Meta Knight at BBY? It doesn't show up when I search, at least not on mobile...

EDIT* Just found it but it just shows OOS. No option to check store inventory.
There is a way to check, either call or go to your local bestbuy, and the customer service guy/gal to check Sku for Meta Knight. They can not only see if their store has it, but every store in the entire district.

My Lucina from Amazon just shipped.

Also the Jigglypuff i managed to get online friday at Target.com also shipped.

Now i just need to hope somehow either my Tigerdirect or Groupon Robin ships and i should be good for this wave.

meta knight not here in missouri or kansas yet!
Yes they are. Got 2 (both are for a friend in Chicago and his friend in SF) at the South STL County BB mid-Saturday afternoon. After I saw the post about possible OMS from the warehouse I went to that store looking and asked about it and was told don't have to do that, we have them in the back. Got one for my friend, then he texted back saying his friend in SF needed one so I went back in and got the 2nd one. Crazy they were just hidden in the back waiting for someone to ask about them.

I have 3/4 of the Fire Emblem characters for myself, just need to get Marth sometime. I would also like to get Ness and then be done with just 5 figures.

In regards to TRU stock, what sense does it make for the SF location to get only 10 Greninja while the South STL County TRU got over 70 of those plus 8 each of Marth, Lucina, and Robin?

Didn't realize how much content the splatoon amiibos unlock, so now I'm kicking myself for not getting a 3 pack. Is that one expected to make a return or am I relatively sol? I may check toys r us tomorrow.

I don't think you'd have a difficult time finding someone will to pay $25+ for those, especially Ness.

theres a guy on a local facebook gaming thing that's willing to pay $20 each for ness, robin, and lucina. I actually don't see much amiibo stuff on craigslist down here in Southern Indiana

Thanks. Ordered them. Not going to deal with the hassle of a US release, especially for the Pink and Blue ones.

Do people expect Chibi Robo to be the first region exclusive Amiibo? Haven't read the details of the announcement nor which game(s) with which he will work, but am prepared to figure out the importing/Tenso thing if he's likely to be Japan only.

Do people expect Chibi Robo to be the first region exclusive Amiibo? Haven't read the details of the announcement nor which game(s) with which he will work, but am prepared to figure out the importing/Tenso thing if he's likely to be Japan only.
I do! Chibi unfortunately isn't popular here. I also don't think the Yarn Yoshi ones will be hard to gather. Most likely will have Splatoon like numbers.

Been a good weekend...

1.) Ness ships from Gamestop... Check
2.) Secured Robin, Jigglypuff and Lucina at Target. Check
3.) Picked up Greninja from TRU. Check
4.) Arsenal win the FA Cup.... Double Check
5.) Blackhawks beat the Ducks... Check

Just need the Best Buys in my area to get Meta Knights back in stock

I thought this, since gold Mario was US than Canada, I could see Japan only amiibo. in which case I will resort to ebay if I have to for this.

Ill trade a silver mario for a NEW IN BOX Jigglypuff, Greninja, Shulk, King DEDEDE, Rosalina, Lucario, Ness or Meta Knight
It seems unlikely that anyone would take that deal, my BBY didn't have much in the way of stock on launch morning but still had 2 silver marios late yesterday afternooon.

I met a dude yesterday who when he walked up to the line I though "Woah this dude looks like the posterboard neckbeard". Then when he started talking, he was a pretty cool guy. A bit awkward (But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't), and he had his life together (Hell, probably more than most of us in the line). He had a popular Youtube channel, some upcoming gigs, and a stable job.

Maybe don't judge a book by its cover before you actually even speak to the person directly?

Met another dude at Toys R Us, he looked extremely athletic and well built. Guess what he was wearing? An Underarmor shirt with a giant Captain America shield on it, he was just as big a nerd as everyone else, even informed everyone nearby in the line when Jigglypuff went up online at Target.
That was me in the Captain America! I had a feeling that was you reading CAG and watching the line XD. Was great to meet you and I look forward to seeing you at future amiibo hunts. I'll help you keep an eye out on the west side of Indianapolis (That is where I'm at).

when you guys buy amiibo in store, do you check the figure itself for minor pain flaws or things like that? I do that, and I would rather get a "perfect"figure with a damaged box than the other way around. 

The only figure that I got with a slight damage in the box is the charizard, because the others available with a perfect box had some minor paint flaws

Ill trade a silver mario for a NEW IN BOX Jigglypuff, Greninja, Shulk, King DEDEDE, Rosalina, Lucario, Ness or Meta Knight
Didn't you learn anything from CAG Amiibo Trading School? You can only trade Amiibos for equal value of other Amiibos that have around the same eBay pricing. I'm afraid your Silver Mario is only worth about a Regular Mario or Green Mario Amiibo trade. If you maybe had a Villager new in box with no crease, no bents, no scratches, perfect paint job, final destination THEN you could have been able to do a Villager for 5 rares from the list you asked. Sorry :whistle2:(

Has any speculation/predictions started yet as far as what the "commons" are for this wave? Or is every single amiibo from this wave still sold out everywhere? Here in Austin I'm not seeing anything from this wave lingering on shelves at the moment. Last wave, it took 3 weeks or so of scalpers buying everything before Sonic and Megaman stayed on the shelves for longer than 5 minutes. Several people had predicted Wario, but in some cases he was harder to preorder than the others. 

Has any speculation/predictions started yet as far as what the "commons" are for this wave? Or is every single amiibo from this wave still sold out everywhere? Here in Austin I'm not seeing anything from this wave lingering on shelves at the moment. Last wave, it took 3 weeks or so of scalpers buying everything before Sonic and Megaman stayed on the shelves for longer than 5 minutes. Several people had predicted Wario, but in some cases he was harder to preorder than the others.
From what I have seen in Minnesota, it looks like pac-man/silver mario as ive seen them both in a bunch of stores. Also if you are in the Twin-cities area I know the maplewood bestbuy got their shipment of metaknights last night but unsure of how many they got.

My Ness should be here tomorrow or tuesday, and I'm undecided about whether I should sell it or open it. I originally bought it to open since I've been a huge Eartbound fan since the game came out, but on the other hand they're going for $75 - $100 right now, but that could be due to the fact that the vast majority of them were web in store orders that people haven't received yet, so once they do receive them and post them, the price might settle down into the $40 range. Decisions decisions.

Going by eBay, Silver Mario is by far the biggest common. Of course we could see some restocking like we did on Mega Man and Sonic making one of the others more common.

amiibo - rough count

Silver Mario - 1,107

Pac Man - 596

Charizard - 568

Wario - 521

Jigglypuff - 397

Greninja - 357

Lucina - 300

Robin - 270

Ness - 266

Status