Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Rest in peace line group!
All members were deleted
How does that kind of stuff happen? Aren't only some people admins or can anyone join and just destroy it? I thought you had to be let into the group?

I'm not really familiar with line. I only use it for amiibos and one guy i know who likes the stickers for sending texts.

Did you pay already? Did it ship already? If you didn't pay, just don't pay (PS, you should never pay until it's ready to ship). If you did pay and it hasn't shipped, message the guy and tell him that you would like to cancel your order. If he ships them, you can be honest and just open a return and pay for return shipping or you can be dishonest (or honest if it actually happens) and not be satisfied with the condition of the packaging and open a "not as described" return. This way the seller will have to pay return shipping. If I was the seller, I'd just cancel the order rather than risk sending it to someone that doesn't want it.
I have paid but I have no idea if it shipped or not. Was the guy supposed to send me an email or can I check that somewhere on eBay?

I have paid but I have no idea if it shipped or not. Was the guy supposed to send me an email or can I check that somewhere on eBay?
Yes, ebay will show if it has been shipped or not and you would have gotten an email. open up your purchase history (pull down menu in upper right) and if it shipped the box icon should be dark. if it didn't ship it will be grey. it probably didn't ship if you didn't get an email.

How does that kind of stuff happen? Aren't only some people admins or can anyone join and just destroy it? I thought you had to be let into the group?

I'm not really familiar with line. I only use it for amiibos and one guy i know who likes the stickers for sending texts.
Yeah basically anyone in the group can mess with the group. Third time that someone started deleting members, unsure why. Probably bitter from missing an order or just trolling the whole group.

You know what I learn every time a new wave releases?

These companies cannot package items if their life depended on it. Seriously, packing is so flipping easy - especially when you are a big company that has almost every shipping supply available to you. Most of the time the problem can be solved by simply rotating the item a certain way...Jesus Christ.

You know what I learn every time a new wave releases?

These companies cannot package items if their life depended on it. Seriously, packing is so flipping easy - especially when you are a big company that has almost every shipping supply available to you. Most of the time the problem can be solved by simply rotating the item a certain way...Jesus Christ.
Unfortunately you get what you pay for and I'm sure they aren't paying much more than minimum wage for our shippers.

Just traded a Robin for a Ness. My day has been made! :whee:

Ironically enough. The guy I traded with works at Gamestop.

Its no wonder Gamestop's were only getting 0-1 per store when they are sending people a box full just because they complained about not getting them.

Two boxes full.

In case the first box gets lost.
both boxes were shipped inside a larger box. I didn't even know what it was when it came since they never even said anything to me. I ordered a splatoon 3 pack, ness, robin, lucina, pac man, charizard and wario. they sent me 8 Nesses and nothing else. I dunno why

Btw according to a couple manager friends I have with Gamestop. Its been said GS said Ness is done. They are getting restocks of things like Pac Man, Silver Mario. None of the FE ones. Some Wario and Charizards. So its sounding like Ness is the new Gold Mario.

Btw according to a couple manager friends I have with Gamestop. Its been said GS said Ness is done. They are getting restocks of things like Pac Man, Silver Mario. None of the FE ones. Some Wario and Charizards. So its sounding like Ness is the new Gold Mario.
Ness looking like public enemy number 1. I don't think Gold Mario has much appeal outside of collectors. Ness has wide video game appeal.

On that note I picked up my Ness and Charazard from Gamestop I had shipped to the store. Returned the store a couple of hours later to trade a Lucina for a Greninja. Great day! Now I just need a Little Mac and I'll have all of my "must haves!"

Ness looking like public enemy number 1. I don't think Gold Mario has much appeal outside of collectors. Ness has wide video game appeal.

On that note I picked up my Ness and Charazard from Gamestop I had shipped to the store. Returned the store a couple of hours later to trade a Lucina for a Greninja. Great day! Now I just need a Little Mac and I'll have all of my "must haves!"
Tell me about it, been offering $40 for any region Ness for the past couple days and had no luck at all. Might just order one from Japan I guess.

Nevermind, just got a Japanese one shipped by Amazon for $40 with prime shipping. Ugh it hurts but oh well, first one ive had to pay more than MSRP on.

Tell me about it, been offering $40 for any region Ness for the past couple days and had no luck at all. Might just order one from Japan I guess.

Nevermind, just got a Japanese one shipped by Amazon for $40 with prime shipping. Ugh it hurts but oh well, first one ive had to pay more than MSRP on.
Damn I've been there. I'm trying my best to not buy or acquire any figure for more than retail. I woulda bent for Ness though.

Three, incase the second one gets lost.
OMG youre not going to believe this. I probably shouldn't even post this, but this was just left at the front by USPS. the other 2 boxes came earlier from UPS

[attachment=14633:ness4.jpg]

PS for the massive amounts of PM requests Im getting, the only ones I need are robin/lucina and I think im already trading for them as long as they don't flake like the first guy. Im saving 3 for my collection (2 sealed, 1 open) and will probably save the rest for trade fodder for the next wave since I already have all the others released so far.

Damn I've been there. I'm trying my best to not buy or acquire any figure for more than retail. I woulda bent for Ness though.
Villager is the only one I've paid over retail for, which was 30, before he became super rare,and thankfully I got a Marth reprint because he was the only one I was missing. I have a EU Marth. But I'm going for a NA collection.

So Wave 5 only has Dark Pit and Palutena. Do you think they will add others to this wave like they did with Jigglypuff and Greninja for Wave 4. What store do you think will get Palutena?

Wave 5 

1) Dark Pit - Best Buy (99.9% confirmed)

2) Palutena - GameStop/Walmart/Target/TRU?????

3) ???????

Villager is the only one I've paid over retail for, which was 30, before he became super rare,and thankfully I got a Marth reprint because he was the only one I was missing. I have a EU Marth. But I'm going for a NA collection.
See I'm not a huge Animal Crossing guy so Villager was an easy pass for me. I don't have the room to collect them all. I'm actually not really that excited about Wave 5 either. Nothing really grabbing me like Ness or Greninja did.

So Wave 5 only has Dark Pit and Palutena. Do you think they will add others to this wave like they did with Jigglypuff and Greninja for Wave 4. What store do you think will get Palutena?

Wave 5

1) Dark Pit - Best Buy (99.9% confirmed)

2) Palutena - GameStop/Walmart/Target/TRU?????

3) ???????
Willing to bet Duckhunt will be a Gamestop exclusive either next wave or the one after it.

Homeboy literally got a district-full of Ness for free and is hoarding them all for trade fodder.

I think we have just witnessed the birth of the true cheap ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back