Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate the Mount Laurel NJ Best Buy...it is just full of uniformed rude workers (there are a few nice ones but still). I get you don't get paid enough, but if someone asks you for help at least find someone who knows what they're talking about..

I asked a family member to swing by for a Marth, they were told they're for pre-orders only. I told my relative that wasnt true, and to tell them but since they were already home they called the best buy instead. They were then told they received no shipments of any amiibo this week and refused to check. :| (http://m.imgur.com/r/amiibo/jMjBsp2).
Needless to say, by the time I got there nothing was left at all..ugh. Probably wasn't any Marth there today anyway, but still.
Sorry to hear that. I shop at the Mt. Laurel Best Buy a couple times a month and love it. Great store, always helpful friendly people there.

Why would anyone need extras in the first place? Don't give that "friends" excuse please.
Personally, I love making customs. I bought 4 Samus amiibo in all for custom purposes alone. Then there's collecting a boxed and an open set.

Seriously though, I do have a couple amiibros in different counties and we help each other by literally trading, face-to-face. They stalked BestBuy and TRU respectively, and I took care of Target for this wave's launch. It was every man for himself when it came to Ness though. We met up afterwards for lunch and all went to work that night. Counting imports, pieced preorders, and launch-day acquisitions, everyone got what he had to have after trades.

Does no one here have friends who enable/share in their amiibo addiction? More often than not, this seems like a forum full of loners...

So back on topic. They should release Dark Pit and Palutena on July 4. Only true hardcore amiibo fans would campout and spend that day looking for those amiibo. :D/
Man, I'm not sure I could justify stalking amiibo that morning. I'd have to swing a preorder or import somehow... on the other hand, there might be fewer hunters in the way. XD

Anyone on Long Island seen meta knight or marth at bestbuy?, been checking either im missing them or they are all gone
No idea how far these are from you, but your best Bet for MK in the New York Districts are:

Brooklyn
Rego Park
23rd and 6th
Union Square
Riverhead NY
Baldwin NY

Those had multiples as of last update.

As Far as marth:
Staten Island
Ithaca, NY
Dewitt, NY

Those have very low inventory.

Now that I've got (and love) Splatoon, I want that 3-pack. My timing is terrible. Really hoping they release more in support of the game (the way they have kept a steady flow of Mario Party figures). I don't want to get just the Boy and Girl if there's a chance at getting all three. Not that I could do any of the Amiibo challenges yet. I keep meaning to try single player but MP is just too dang fun.

Hanging an awful lot of hope on that "Coming Soon" button on the Best Buy page.

To my surprise TRU came through on my pre-sale pre-order for Greninja!

Last week I tried to pickup Greninja with my receipt and got turned down by a trio of perplexed employees claiming that my receipt wasn't valid because it didn't look like the real receipt, was pre-dated and didn't have the ticket with it. I played ignorant at first and then upset as they didn't reserve one nor offer any resolution. So, I left them my name and number in case one turned up.

So, all week, after all the other normal pre-orders had been picked up, there was an extra one sitting in the back unclaimed. When I called yesterday to follow up with them, they told me it must be mine and to come in and pick it up.

Did anyone else who ordered early get there's?

Did you ask an employee if they had any? The 2 best buys I found meta knights at had them in the back. Without asking you might think they're all out. If they don't have any you can ask them if any stores nearby have them. That's how I found mine at a couple of stores about 20 minutes away.
Did that and they said no to both, yet im seeing on reddit ppl found them 2 days ago so idk whats going on.

No idea how far these are from you, but your best Bet for MK in the New York Districts are:

Brooklyn
Rego Park
23rd and 6th
Union Square
Riverhead NY
Baldwin NY

Those had multiples as of last update.

As Far as marth:
Staten Island
Ithaca, NY
Dewitt, NY

Those have very low inventory.
Hmm ill have to try baldwin tomorrow, i was going to try there friday but i was way to tired to bother after working a triple and needing to be up at 7am. Riverhead ill prob call as thats like an hr from me. Thanks for the info, i was checking bayshore, levittown and westbury.

I'm a Fire emblem fan, and I would like to trade him more for a Robin, since he's so awesome. But no one seems to want to trade him or Lucina. But I love all the FE characters honestly hahah.
I scored a Robin off the Amazon 1 second preorder window. Traded for a Ness, since I was sitting on only 1 total FE character.

Funny how everyone wants the FE characters, but I've been sitting on a spare Robin for a week that has been like pulling teeth trying to trade away. Settling for a sealed Shulk from some dude off Craigslist tomorrow.

Funny how everyone wants the FE characters, but I've been sitting on a spare Robin for a week that has been like pulling teeth trying to trade away. Settling for a sealed Shulk from some dude off Craigslist tomorrow.
My bad I didn't see your post plus my mind was focused on Ness, darn I would of traded you Shulk.. I would love a Robin

[quote name="Kranekinjar" post="12730140" timestamp="1433646453"]@gnoh Yo, you should drop that $850 price tag on those wave 4 Amiibo, it doesn't even come with a Jiggly puff, lol!

http://www.ebay.com/...=item1a00c7e59d

http://www.ebay.com/...=p2047675.l2562[/quote
Lol let it go man. If im responsible for every photo posted outside of csg from here then im also secretly running every amiibo tracking site too

Robin will be getting a restock so trading for a Shulk is a good deal. I would've traded mine as well but with the game coming in a few months, Ill just hold on it and wait for the restock. Lucina and Ike should be the same. Marth has 3 restocks already so glad that one's out of the way.

I'm keeping the Shulk I have sealed in case I have to trade him for Lucina. That's the one I really want. Robin is my secondary priority.

I want a Robin but all I have to offer is Meta, EU Marth, and Jiggly. No one local so have to wait until I can post in the other thread.

Manager at TRU didn't have an Preorders that weren't picked up available but said they getting a restock on Tuesday. Whaa.....?

I'd just pack them up and bring them with you. It's not like you have more than maybe a tub of them right?
Right. They easiest way to transport them (assuming you have loosies) is to just wrap each of them individually in a piece of newspaper and throw them all in a small box together. Easy Peesy

They are all packed loosely together with a lot of padding. TVs, computers, consoles, etc. are in their original packaging so I'm not as concerned.

Probably still lives with his parents.
Sure do. I have a case of 12 extra Lucinas coming in the mail because I don't have any bills to pay or adult responsibilities so I had the $600 from unemployment to spend on them. I'll trade them for a girl fan of star trek to take my viginity. I'll even throw in a limited edition misprint Luke Skywalker action figure new in it's box to make the deal more fair. Mommy won't like this, but it's MY BUSINESS!

Does anyone know which best buy near san francisco area still have meta knight?  I keep seeing people said that BB have stock here but so far the 3 stores near san francisco don't have them.  I even asked them and they said no.

I swear some of you people walk around all day with drool dripping from your chin.
Why is it unreasonable to say you hope your things don't get damaged? If you had art wouldn't you hope for the same thing? Or sports memorabilia? Or fine china?

I was recently thinking the same thing though.. the sheer number of amiibos I have right now would be brutal to have to pack during a move.

Following the same train of thought from my last post, what other items do the people in here collect? It's "down time" of sorts for miibo news, so maybe some conversation that isn't focused on the difference between a scalper and a trader.

Personally, I have a ton of Philadelphia-related sports items, particularly Sixers since I am a season ticket holder. I also collect games, with my focus right now on trying to obtain all North American N64 games (not doing the whole "Not for Resale", obscure cart variations, or CIB... just carts are fine)

Following the same train of thought from my last post, what other items do the people in here collect? It's "down time" of sorts for miibo news, so maybe some conversation that isn't focused on the difference between a scalper and a trader.
Personally, I have a ton of Philadelphia-related sports items, particularly Sixers since I am a season ticket holder. I also collect games, with my focus right now on trying to obtain all North American N64 games (not doing the whole "Not for Resale", obscure cart variations, or CIB... just carts are fine)
I'm gonna say probably not a lot if people try and collect other stuff given the freak outs that occur on this board but I collect video games and old ccg that have good art

Wrestling DVDs mainly. Pokemon cards as well but not as much as I used too and obviously video games.

Personally I love steelbooks (G2 only). They were my main obsession before the Amiibo. I also collect SF Giants items as I grew up in the Bay Area. Lego is also an addiction I have.... Someone was actually offering Lego for Lucina a while ago.. took a lot of restraint to say no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back