Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I just mailed someone on craiglist for a trade. Seeing as how I cant post on our trade forums, it was my only option. Im such a gullible guy to have gone through with this.  Lets see what happens because I know Craiglist is full of Scalpers and I hope "She" doesnt gip me. *fingers crossed *

Whats Tenso?
Its a mail forwarding service. Basically you put your Tenso supplied address into Amazon or whatever JP based retailer, and then for an additional fee they send your package to a US address.

If you are interested go to tenso.com/en and check it out.

How much of a fee? I registered with them, but if it becomes outrageous for ordering 2-3 amiibo, I'll try a different route

someone wants to trade my meta knight to both inkling boy and girl. is this a good trade?
I wouldn't do it. My TRU has tons of the Boy/Girl singles. I could always get you both of them for TRU retail + shipping and you could have your MK for trade fodder later on during wave 5.

On another note, my local game shop had a loose Captain Falcon for $22. I decided to pick it up even though I try not to spend more than MSRP. But where am I gonna find a Cap Falcon for MSRP these days?

Their fee is tiny. I think its like 50 yen. I have two amiibos in their warehouse right now. I paid amazon $21 for them and tenso is asking for $16 to ship them to me via EMS (2-3 day shipping). I am waiting until they get the other 3 I ordered and I will pay them a little more to combine the packages but shipping costs per amiibo will end up going down. It should be just under $15 per amiibo for the 5 amiibos I already have ordered. (hoping zero suit samus goes back up)

Well, $1 USD is the equivalent of 9.05 ARS (Argentine Pesos), so if anything - according to you're logic, each amiibo should cost the same as $117.55 UDS in your country
First of all, purchases in dollars and/or abroad have 35% of taxes because of the Reg3550 of the AFIP. Second of all, the customs already take 50% in taxes and you can't import yourself because you would have to hire someone with an authorization to import. Each amiibo costs 460 pesos and each "new" game (for example, Knack which already has some time) costs 1200 pesos. And Nintendo's are even more expensive as they do not have an official presence here. That's why I buy digital. IT'S REALLY EXPENSIVE.

Their fee is tiny. I think its like 50 yen. I have two amiibos in their warehouse right now. I paid amazon $21 for them and tenso is asking for $16 to ship them to me via EMS (2-3 day shipping). I am waiting until they get the other 3 I ordered and I will pay them a little more to combine the packages but shipping costs per amiibo will end up going down. It should be just under $15 per amiibo for the 5 amiibos I already have ordered. (hoping zero suit samus goes back up)
So you can have them hold packages until they get everything in? How long do they normally hold things. I was in the process of setting up my accounts today actually, had been meaning to for months and finally did it this morning.

You can at least buy common ones on eBay and ask sellers to mark it as a gift with a low value on the customs form. I do that for Brazilians all the time whenever I sell games internationally.
Customs apply to gifts too. All packages are freezed in Customs and you have to pay 50% of market value. If it doesn't show up, they look for it themselves. That's by default, it's not a rare process.

Agh, For some reason every Ness that I tried to get in the mail has came damaged. One from Gamestop and another one from a trade.

60 days apparently. I had been meaning to look this up for a while. I honestly wouldn't want to keep it there over a month.

http://www.tenso.com/en/faq/detail_046.html
K yeah i was just wondering since Nintendo seems to split up waves sometimes....like I ordered Dark Pit, Palutena, ZSS, and Ganondorf at Amazon DE which they all had the same release date and it was pretty much an order all at once or nothing b/c they last about 2 minutes and never come back in stock. Im kinda still wondering if Amazon DE is gonna split the shipment since they have decided to split the wave over there too.

Submitted an order for Splatoon 3-pack at GS but my GC balance wasn't applied after I clicked submit. So I canceled that order and placed another, which never showed up in my account. I tried again and noticed the new order has the same order number as the one I canceled and it won't seem to go through. Oh, well. Maybe it will pop up on Best Buy and I can use GCU. Or maybe my orders are sitting in a queue somewhere and I'm going to end up with three 3-packs. Ah, the fun.

So you probably need to camp at least 12 hours outside Best Buy for any chance at the 4 Dark Pits that they will have. :rofl:
12??? More like 24 hours once you throw in college kids and children with their parents being there too since school is out.

Customs apply to gifts too. All packages are freezed in Customs and you have to pay 50% of market value. If it doesn't show up, they look for it themselves. That's by default, it's not a rare process.
I always thought Brazil was the worst place to be a video game fan. Sounds like Argentina is way worse. I always mark shipments to Brazil as gifts with values below $20 - regardless of what it is, and the packages don't ever seem to get opened up and re-valued. That's pretty harsh if that is what your postal system does.

My Greninja and Jigglypuff came in the mail today.  I just need Bowser Jr. and Olimar to go on sale overseas and be done with that wave.

I am getting kind of burnt out as it is tiresome with these things just not being stocked at all.

Im pretty sure with all the people buying doubles or even triples, everyone is going to have the same trade fodder.

Might as well sell if you ask me , one is a more immediate process than the other.

My Greninja and Jigglypuff came in the mail today. I just need Bowser Jr. and Olimar to go on sale overseas and be done with that wave.

I am getting kind of burnt out as it is tiresome with these things just not being stocked at all.
I only started really paying attention to pre-orders and collecting during wave 4, I have the majority of collection besides Little Mac, WFT, Samus, and Villager. It gives me a headache thinking about the upcoming store exclusives. After these next announced waves are over, there's still 4 (plus DLC characters) left. I just want it to be done with to stop the unnecessary stress.

So you can have them hold packages until they get everything in? How long do they normally hold things. I was in the process of setting up my accounts today actually, had been meaning to for months and finally did it this morning.
Careful, as stated before, you can store your packages for up to 60 days, but you cant consolidate packages that have been stored for more than 30 days

http://www.tenso.com/en/faq/detail_034.html

so ness was in that 6 pack? thats why it sold out so fast?

here goes gamestop pulling their forced bundle **** again. they really love ****ing over their customers

oh well, got charizard and toad with free ship

This is like the 3rd or 4th time GS has done this with a high demand item. And every single one of them was Nintendo related. The Monster Hunter and Zelda New 3DS's, Majora's Mask 3D LE, the last amiibo wave.

Getting to be super shady. Especially after the bs they pulled with Xenoblade and Metroid Prime Trilogy

This is like the 3rd or 4th time GS has done this with a high demand item. And every single one of them was Nintendo related. The Monster Hunter and Zelda New 3DS's, Majora's Mask 3D LE, the last amiibo wave.

Getting to be super shady. Especially after the bs they pulled with Xenoblade and Metroid Prime Trilogy
It's getting annoying and honestly they're just setting themselves up for a inventory clusterfuck when everyone tries to return the commons. Don't really blame them for xenoblade though, if they didn't step in to fund the localization in the first place NoA would have gladly let it not exist outside of Japan.

It's getting annoying and honestly they're just setting themselves up for a inventory clusterfuck when everyone tries to return the commons. Don't really blame them for xenoblade though, if they didn't step in to fund the localization in the first place NoA would have gladly let it not exist outside of Japan.
Less of them actually releasing Xenoblade, and more so stealthily trying to reprint it yet still charge the jacked up used prices for what was basically an instantly gutted new copy.

Less of them actually releasing Xenoblade, and more so stealthily trying to reprint it yet still charge the jacked up used prices for what was basically an instantly gutted new copy.
Ionno, GS gets a pass on this one if the rumors are true and they fronted part of the localization cost. I'd be pissed off if that happened and then Nintendo pulls their usual "we're gonna reach "1/10 of demand" schtick

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back