Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
New deal on otakumode.com (they are legit; a lot of people have bought from them off reddit) for any single in-stock USA amiibo for $3.99 (free shipping as well) when you create a new account + verify your email and go through a referral link on sign-up.  It is $8.99 without referral which is still a great deal.  They have single Splatoon and Silver Mario figures in-stock among other commons.

Thanks for heads up on this. Grabbed a Diddy Kong after work to go with my Donkey Kong. If Nintendo decided to release Dixie and Kiddy Kong amiibos one day, I'd love to have them too.
No love for Cranky, Lanky, Swanky, Funky, Chunky, Candy, Tiny, or Wrinkly Kong?

Just stopped by one of my local BB and picked up a Meta Knight. They had a bunch of Amiibos displayed, all common ones. I had to go customer service and give them the SKU # so they could see if they had it in stock. Luckily they did and after waiting ten minutes it was found. I'm happy.

There are a bunch of Meta Knights on the display at the Maple Grove, MN Best Buy location. 5 on the peg there today, guy said they got 40 a couple days ago.
Hell yes! I hit up my local BB, and got their penultimate Marth. Then asked them about Meta Knight, and they pointed me to Maple Grove. Drove up there, and they had a good ~10 behind the counter up front. Finally.

Hell yes! I hit up my local BB, and got their penultimate Marth. Then asked them about Meta Knight, and they pointed me to Maple Grove. Drove up there, and they had a good ~10 behind the counter up front. Finally.
Which best buy location did you find Marth at? I found a Marth today at Burnsville down by my work, but I live in coon rapids. I'm guessing either north town or Blaine is where you found yours.

Gamestop kinda failed me today.  Ordered Wario and Charizard online earlier this week and they showed up in a decent box but the plastic bubble packaging is all banged up on the actual figures..  Oh well.

So meta knight is now a common lol someone told me Charizard is a common too but I haven never seen one.
Really, you haven't seen a charizard? I have seen dozen in the past couple weeks.
As I have experienced, it seems "commonality" and "rarity" are relative to you location.
I've seen plenty of post from people stating that there is huge supply of X amiibo at Y store in Z Area(Mostly California). While in my case, Northern Illinois, I have seen squat. I've went out on two release days and could not find a trace of any exclusives, not even Greninja when I heard multiple reports that he was "common" and that some west coast store had over 100 in stock. The only reason I got my favorite "DDD" is because I got lucky at a Meijer because their shipment came in late for release and I just happen to be in the store when they unboxed them. At my local store, and I travel a big area, they either don't restock or the madness is worst than I thought.

I think UPS lost my Ness :(

I received a shipment confirmation email on the 28th and a tracking number, but when I look it up, no shipping info shows up.

Anybody had a similar problem before?

I think UPS lost my Ness :(

I received a shipment confirmation email on the 28th and a tracking number, but when I look it up, no shipping info shows up.

Anybody had a similar problem before?
Enter the tracking number in the USPS and FedEx websites occasionally I've got tracking numbers for one shipping company only to realize that it was actually shipped using a different company and that was why it wasn't showing up.

Amiami legit?
Super. I have ordered tons of stuff there before. Console cases, figures, even imported a few games (Like J Stars Victory Vs).

Though, not sure how their track record on Amiibo stock has been. Seems like these have all been in stock for atleast 15 minutes already

Super. I have ordered tons of stuff there before. Console cases, figures, even imported a few games (Like J Stars Victory Vs).

Though, not sure how their track record on Amiibo stock has been. Seems like these have all been in stock for atleast 15 minutes already
Their track record for Amiibo is solid!

Regarding Wave 4 commons....in my area I havent seen any wave 4 figures since release.  I got a Charizard and Pacman at Walmart and the last Silver Mario at GS....Target was already picked clean.  Nobody has restocked yet either.

Looks like my BB restocked Pacman and Silver Mario recently or just didn't have enough space for their original shipment. Their Silver Mario rack is crazy full.

Looks like my BB restocked Pacman and Silver Mario recently or just didn't have enough space for their original shipment. Their Silver Mario rack is crazy full.
This is all I can think of anytime I hear about Silver Mario

aaeRo7v.jpg

Two Silver Marios left at East Washington Indy BB. MK restock has been picked clean. All others are commons.

EDIT: 4 Pac-Man and 4 Silver Mario at TRU on same side of town.

According to Amiibo News and Amiibo Alerts, more restock are coming for Ness, Roslina, Captain Falcon, and Villager.

How easy they will be to find... Who knows?? But I hope to God at least the exclusives are handled much, much better than they were in Wave 3 and with Ness. I still believe Pit, Wii Fit Trainer, Villager will be tough but Ness, Jigglypuff, Rosalina and Lucario can and should be in decent to good supply.

I personally believe that there should be some tougher ones to find, it's part of what makes collecting fun, but store exclusives can and must be handled better.

the restock is promising, but like marth and ike and even metaknight, which my bb sold all 4 of in 20 minutes, these will most likely be impossible to find in stores, it will lower scalper prices though

There's a part of me that is sad that the ones I fought to get at launch are not going to be as "rare", but I think that's outweighed by the fact that I'm glad others can get these too! (And that I can maybe finally get a Villager -- even if its a reprint stamped one).

So there is a target not far from me that has 4 Robin and 4 Lucina in stock but cant find any of them.  Employee stashing them?

In case anyone is unaware, there is a new Kongregate coupon for $5 off anything at Gamestop. Should be good for picking up some commons or doing a return/rebuy on a recent amiibo purchase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back