Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I said screw it and ordered a ZZS for 25 bucks from a 3rd party seller on Amazon JP. I'm done with that wave. Glad to not have to worry about getting them now. 

The Carle Place (Westbury) TRU has Greninja, Silver Mario, Pac-Man, Inklings, Mega Man and more: http://imgur.com/huxy8z9

Took this less than an hour before they closed, so they should be good in the morning at least.
Hello fellow long islander! Ty for the info, might actually stop by there tomorrow for a toad.
If either of you guys pick up an extra Greninja, let me know via PM. I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

Holy fuck, just saw the vids got leaked.

I wonder if this means Nintendo was planning on pulling one of those "Oh yeah.......go check out the E-Shop after this Direct ends for a surprise" and bam everyone would have seen Roy and Ryu and neckbeard jizz would cover the planet.

Seems odd they are already included in the Japanese patch, plus their Classic ending vids were leaked.

No one cares, but Little Mac went up on Amazon JP last night sold from Amazon. He's sold out now.

Seems like they have Fox up as well right now.

Holy fuck, just saw the vids got leaked.

I wonder if this means Nintendo was planning on pulling one of those "Oh yeah.......go check out the E-Shop after this Direct ends for a surprise" and bam everyone would have seen Roy and Ryu and neckbeard jizz would cover the planet.

Seems odd they are already included in the Japanese patch, plus their Classic ending vids were leaked.
If that happens, I'll squeal like a little girl...

...I'm not kidding

Proof of restocks: http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/11021/~/cpsia-certificates-of-compliance

Only speculation as to how many it will be. My personal guess, they will still be hard as hell to find.
Nice to see the exclusives are getting restocked for those missing them. I still need Ness, Lucario and Greninja. Sad that the last two are probably the most "common" exclusives but the nearest TRU to me is pretty shit and isn't really "near".

If restocks continue/drive down insane rarity levels I'd actually be happy mainly because then I'd be able to open mine up instead of letting paranoia of opening a rare/valuable collectible control me :D

this thread really has become a waste, all it is are complaints about "scalpers" from people who will only "trade" their rares for other perceived rares....the "rares" that they bought 3-4-5 of so they could "trade"  which is no different than scalping, ill stick to the wechat alerts from now on

lol thanks for contributing to the waste one last time then. d^-^b 

This thread is full of complaints in general. Looks like there's no stopping it. If complaining about the complaining makes everyone feel better, I'm all for it.

Did anyone here pick up one of the Meta Knights from the Capital Boulevard Best Buy in NC? Any idea how large the restock was? Overheard a guy who works at the Garner location say that restock was huge. But then I was wondering if 12 MK is now considered huge...

this thread really has become a waste, all it is are complaints about "scalpers" from people who will only "trade" their rares for other perceived rares....the "rares" that they bought 3-4-5 of so they could "trade" which is no different than scalping, ill stick to the wechat alerts from now on
Yeah pretty much. A lot of brats around here that don't show any appreciation when others post updates and info. There's just a bunch of narcissistic whining from people that say they miss out on everything. Pretty soon no one is going to post drop info here anymore.

Try to make some more worthwhile contributions, everyone. We really don't need to hear all the opinions of first time collectors and '15ers.

Yeah pretty much. A lot of brats around here that don't show any appreciation when others post updates and info. There's just a bunch of narcissistic whining from people that say they miss out on everything. Pretty soon no one is going to post drop info here anymore.

Try to make some more worthwhile contributions, everyone. We really don't need to hear all the opinions of first time collectors and '15ers.
agreed, got my wave 5 internationals coming to open, think im giving up on continuing my sealed north american ones

lol thanks for contributing to the waste one last time then. d^-^b
This thread is full of complaints in general. Looks like there's no stopping it. If complaining about the complaining makes everyone feel better, I'm all for it.

Did anyone here pick up one of the Meta Knights from the Capital Boulevard Best Buy in NC? Any idea how large the restock was? Overheard a guy who works at the Garner location say that restock was huge. But then I was wondering if 12 MK is now considered huge...
Capitol Blvd had like 16 - 20 while Garner easily had 36 - 40. Both got them in nearly two weeks ago on the same day.

i havent had any trouble getting the amiibo i want and i gotta admit im losing interest. theyre taking up too much space now. i won't be buying any more unless i absolutely HAVE to have it (Raichu, Protoman, Knuckles, etc). They really need to step up the functionality for these things to last the test of time they cant keep depending on collectors. 

i havent had any trouble getting the amiibo i want and i gotta admit im losing interest. theyre taking up too much space now. i won't be buying any more unless i absolutely HAVE to have it (Raichu, Protoman, Knuckles, etc). They really need to step up the functionality for these things to last the test of time they cant keep depending on collectors.
I have to agree. I'm still gonna try to get as many as possible, but the space is an issue. They will have to make some sort of Disney Infinity/Skylanders type of game with these, or they will start the dying process as soon as all of them get released and people who want them have them

Capitol Blvd had like 16 - 20 while Garner easily had 36 - 40. Both got them in nearly two weeks ago on the same day.
Sweet, that is a moderate restock! I hope y'all got what you needed. I was at the beach during the restock, so I missed the triangle activity. But they had a whole box full in Jacksonville (probably 12ish). The CS reps even let me pick out which one I wanted. No luck with Shulk though. The only available Shulk amiibo was in a Gamestop in Camp Lejeune--restricted access for civilians lol.

Seeing how it's Jigglypuff (a Target exclusive) I'm not surprised since Target.com let's you place as many orders as you can until it goes OOS even though they restrict it to only 2 per order. They don't cancel the orders either for overbuying. It's how that one guy bought 100 Rosalinas.

3 Mii Figher amiibos announced, plus ROB, Duck Hunt Dog, Falco, and Mr Game and Watch with multiple interchangeable poses. All in September.

All 51 Smash characters are going to have an amiibo.

I'm not even collecting all of them and even I almost cried a little when I heard that. So much money...

All 51 Smash characters are going to have an amiibo.

I'm not even collecting all of them and even I almost cried a little when I heard that. So much money...
Lol we already have like 36 with wave 5 already starting to release in Japan for about 43ish already...I think it was already assumed we would be getting the last few. Lucas and Mewtwo DLC figures coming, so probably Roy and Ryu at some point to. Wonder how many DLC characters they plan to add.

EDIT: and Roy and Ryu amiibo confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back