Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
So Star Fox looks great! Disappointed by both 3DS Zelda announcements and what the heck was that "Metroid" thing!?!? That wasn't metroid at all -- it looked like a bunch of poorly pixel-shaded grunts (from Halo) flying around and being stupid...

Also, anyone find any preorder links for any bundles or amiibo? can't see any anywhere :(

So Star Fox looks great! Disappointed by both 3DS Zelda announcements and what the heck was that "Metroid" thing!?!? That wasn't metroid at all -- it looked like a bunch of poorly pixel-shaded grunts (from Halo) flying around and being stupid... <sigh>

Also, anyone find any preorder links for any bundles or amiibo? can't see any anywhere :(
Haven't seen any preorders opened yet.

Yeah that direct was luke-warm.
I don't think I'll be buying that Skylanders..thing (I don't really get it, is it a crossover or it's own thing). I'm even more excited for Mario Maker, and AC Happy Home maker though.

What's up with that..Animal Crossing Party game? I'm a bit dissapointed there that it's not a full animal crossing game for the Wii U but, another spin-off..

Oh yeah and I almost forgot about the metroid spin offs. I guess they took Other M's criticism as a sign we didn't like Samus anymore.

Guess this is the "Digital Event" forum for now?
Star Fox is looking good. Will that be out this year?

The rest? Meh. Too much "2016". I'm not really interested in Super Mario Maker, even though I love SMB platformers.

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/chibi-robo-zip-lash/122744?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=je6NUbpObpQ-IoBMqaRlo0E_I69m14YkaA&affID=77777&sourceID=je6NUbpObpQ-dS40sdHJUwWlI.pSJ1czMg

This can't be the price WITH amiibo can it? Tried to order and got this 

"Oops!

We've encountered a problem processing your order. We have not charged you and your order has not been placed. Please try again or contact Customer Care at 1-800-883-8895." 

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/games/chibi-robo-zip-lash/122744?utm_source=linkshare&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=deeplink&cid=afl_10000087&affID=77777&sourceID=je6NUbpObpQ-IoBMqaRlo0E_I69m14YkaA&affID=77777&sourceID=je6NUbpObpQ-dS40sdHJUwWlI.pSJ1czMg

This can't be the price WITH amiibo can it? Tried to order and got this

"Oops!
We've encountered a problem processing your order. We have not charged you and your order has not been placed. Please try again or contact Customer Care at 1-800-883-8895."
No one knows for sure. I ordered one just in case it is.

The only new Amiibo introduced were the Few Animal Crossing ones and 8-Bit Mario and a couple Skylander ones.

That's about as many as I figured. No mayor, Kappa, Gulliver, Sable or Tom's Nooks nephews though huh? That's a bit surprising. Especially Sable.

Oh well, I'm in for all of them lol.

Was really hoping for Star Fox amiibo. I guess it could still happen but seems a lot less likely now.

I'm starting to hit that saturation point where I may need to just pick and choose my favorites from here on out.  amiibo collecting isn't just a lot of money, but it's a LOT of time: checking the forums, twitter, lining up at stores, etc.  We all know the game by now.  I think for the AC series, I'm going to go for Tom Nook and KK Slider.  I haven't played AC since the GC original (which I loved), so they're the nearest and dearest to my heart!

I'm starting to hit that saturation point where I may need to just pick and choose my favorites from here on out. amiibo collecting isn't just a lot of money, but it's a LOT of time: checking the forums, twitter, lining up at stores, etc. We all know the game by now. I think for the AC series, I'm going to go for Tom Nook and KK Slider. I haven't played AC since the GC original (which I loved), so they're the nearest and dearest to my heart!
I've been doing that and just getting the ones I want makes it easier to get them

Nintendo must like stepping on their own toes between Paper Jam, skylanders amiibo, animal party 10, yo Kai watch..... Would of been easier just to give us a real paper Mario game (or sticker star with a damn leveling up system), amiibo like skylanders game, actual animal crossing and pokemon conquest 2....next year Nintendo I know youll own my heart again

I'm just going to focus on the Smash line of Amiibos. There are becoming too many to handle and Nintendo still doesn't seem to understand the whole supply/demand thing. It would be too much of a hassle to try to get ever one for every line

I just read about the new skylanders Supercharged game creating amiibo/skylander hybrid figures usable in both games....

Nintendo is going to take all of the money in the world and then dominate it

I've been doing that and just getting the ones I want makes it easier to get them
That's what I've been doing, but the ones I want are usually rarer... Lucina, Robin, and Jigglypuff from wave 4... Just Bowser Jr. from 5 (or 5A or whatever it is). That one will hopefully be relatively stress-free.

Isn't the best way of buying the Skylander Amiibo by, using GCU and then selling off the remainder of the contents (if you just want the Amiibo)? Keep the box and Amiibo if you're a in box collector, I guess.

So Nintendo... how about you make enough of the Amiibo you've already short produced before you make more? 

Seriously, this is retarded. There's been like 50 new Amiibo announced in the last 24 hours. 

So Nintendo... how about you make enough of the Amiibo you've already short produced before you make more?

Seriously, this is retarded. There's been like 50 new Amiibo announced in the last 24 hours.
Yep, 50 new amiibo that people will mostly not care about. Sure, we'll all want yarn Yoshis and 30th anniversary Marios. But what maybe 1 in 6 collectors even know the names of those Animal Crossing characters. Sure they're cute. But I have no sentimental attachment to them just because they have the amiibo label, there are a million other cute toys out there. I don't know why anyone would be buying skylanders amiibos either.

That's right, Amiibos are becoming Skylander level of saturation before your very eyes. Game's almost over and I'm actually looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back