Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I went last night to the King of Prussia, PA location.  There was a line of like 5 people (and then 5 behind me 10 minutes later).  There were 2 Nintendo Reps there with a table of stuff in front of them.

They had:

- Mario Maker running on the usual White Wii U demo station.  You got to play for 3 minutes (they timed you).  (This game is awesome.)

- The 30th Anniversary pin which apparently could take more than 1 of

- Generic Smash Bros. Wii U 3DS/Wii U pin

- Mario Kart 8 sticker sheet (really nice ones)

- Nintendo Sticker sheet with Animal Crossing/Mario Kart/Yoshi's Island/Tomodochi Life etc on it

- Double sided Splatoon Poster (roughly legal size-ish paper)

- Flyer detailing the 7-Pin Preorder (which still didn't tell you if you could do it online or just in store).  It also had a QR code on it for Mr. Miyamoto Gold Pants Mii on the back of it.

- Scratch Off Code for Special Demo of Pokemon Ruby & Special Demo Pokemon Sapphire (I don't know what Special entails)

- QR Code for Demo of Pokemon Ruby & Pokemon Sapphire

- QR Code for Demo of Code Name S.T.E.A.M

- QR Code for Demo of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

- QR Code for some game I don't care about so I can't remember (in game items I think)

Saturday will be mobbed so if you plan on going, I'd just get there at opening to be first so you can leave.  Blocked out the QR code because I don't know if they're unique.

[attachment=15111:s1.JPG][attachment=15110:s2.JPG]

I went last night to the King of Prussia, PA location. There was a line of like 5 people (and then 5 behind me 10 minutes later). There were 2 Nintendo Reps there with a table of stuff in front of them.

They had:

- Mario Maker running on the usual White Wii U demo station. You got to play for 3 minutes (they timed you). (This game is awesome.)

- The 30th Anniversary pin which apparently could take more than 1 of

- Generic Smash Bros. Wii U 3DS/Wii U pin

- Mario Kart 8 sticker sheet (really nice ones)

- Nintendo Sticker sheet with Animal Crossing/Mario Kart/Yoshi's Island/Tomodochi Life etc on it

- Double sided Splatoon Poster

- Flyer detailing the 7-Pin Preorder (which still didn't tell you if you could do it online or just in store). It also had a QR code on it for Mr. Miyamoto Gold Pants Mii on the back of it.

- Scratch Off Code for Special Demo of Pokemon Ruby & Special Demo Pokemon Sapphire (I don't know what Special entails)

- QR Code for Demo of Pokemon Ruby & Pokemon Sapphire

- QR Code for Demo of Code Name S.T.E.A.M

- QR Code for Demo of Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate

- QR Code for some game I don't care about so I can't remember (in game items I think)

Saturday will be mobbed so if you plan on going, I'd just get there at opening to be first so you can leave. Blocked out the QR code because I don't know if they're unique.

attachicon.gif
s1.JPG
attachicon.gif
s2.JPG
They had a Smash Bros. pin? My Best Buy didn't have that nor the Splatoon poster.

Any other sites that still have European Zero Suit Samus? I was able to get a European Ganondorf preorder. Didn't want to wait until September for these two. But will wait for July for US Dark Pit and Palutena though. :D

I haven't done any Amiibo importing but it looks like I'll have to to get that Famicom style R.O.B. Who's the best for importing Amiibos? Should I make a Tenso account? I've seen a lot of complaining about PlayAsia's shipping costs so I'm likely going to avoid them.

I haven't done any Amiibo importing but it looks like I'll have to to get that Famicom style R.O.B. Who's the best for importing Amiibos? Should I make a Tenso account? I've seen a lot of complaining about PlayAsia's shipping costs so I'm likely going to avoid them.
Tenso is honestly kind of a pain in the ass.

AmiAmi is the absolute BEST.

It's pretty simple to setup everything with Tenso. Not sure if you're confusing it with another site.
It was simple enough to set up, just had to send them a photo of my ID. The part I got stuck on was how to put the address into Amazon. I was able to figure it out and the items did ship but my girlfriend has had her Ganondorf order from AmiAmi for a few days now and my Tenso shipment is still on the way.

It was simple enough to set up, just had to send them a photo of my ID. The part I got stuck on was how to put the address into Amazon. I was able to figure it out and the items did ship but my girlfriend has had her Ganondorf order from AmiAmi for a few days now and my Tenso shipment is still on the way.
It's on their site exactly how to put the address in to Amazon. Amazon is one of the examples they provide. It's just copy and paste. The shipping speed is also something you would choose. They sent my shipment out less than 1 day after I paid them.

What makes you say that?
Seriously? Nintendo as a whole has plenty of problems, but NoA has been absolutely abysmal the last half decade. I don't know how anybody can seriously argue otherwise regarding NoA. I'd be a much happier Nintendo fan if I lived in Japan or Europe right now.

I'm not sure if Reggie should be outright fired, but NCL needs to take a more active stance in controlling NoA. Then again, maybe that would be worse..... IDK. Maybe Reggie should be fired, or at least demoted.....

I'd think this thread would illustrate that better than anything I can say.

Last edited:
Tenso is very simple to use. Not sure how you had an issue. Is this why you never alert when amazon jp has things in stock?

Also to the guy that said its $40 to ship. Im not sure how its that much. Its never been that high for me with the fastest shipping

Tenso is very simple to use. Not sure how you had an issue. Is this why you never alert when amazon jp has things in stock?

Also to the guy that said its $40 to ship. Im not sure how its that much. Its never been that high for me with the fastest shipping
Yeah, mine was 1860 yen (about $15) to ship 3 of them with EMS.

That's actually really nice. What do you have to do to get one of those?
they had a bunch of star fox demos. all but four stations were regular kiosks. the four special stations had players sitting in a replica arwing cockpit. you had to play at that demo station to get the pin. as expected, the line for those stations was very long. the demo itself took about 10-15 minutes long. i had no idea they were giving out pins (the normal demo stations gave out patches) until a co-worker showed me his the next day.

they had a bunch of star fox demos. all but four stations were regular kiosks. the four special stations had players sitting in a replica arwing cockpit. you had to play at that demo station to get the pin. as expected, the line for those stations was very long. the demo itself took about 10-15 minutes long. i had no idea they were giving out pins (the normal demo stations gave out patches) until a co-worker showed me his the next day.
They tweeted about it yesterday. Been trying to find a kind soul around here who lives in the city to help me out for some $, but to no avail :(

I was on amazon less than 30 seconds after it was posted on twitter I seriously do not grasp this restock "flickering"  crap.  No other website flickers just to the damn target online restock and be done with it.  Amazon & amiibo don't mix well

While everyone is scrambling to secure a WFT, I was out at my local game store and they had a loose Shulk for a little over $20. I decided to bite since I've been unable to get a Shulk and didn't mind paying around 2x the cost to get one knowing how rare they are

I was on amazon less than 30 seconds after it was posted on twitter I seriously do not grasp this restock "flickering" crap. No other website flickers just to the damn target online restock and be done with it. Amazon & amiibo don't mix well
Imagine everyone in America who wants to buy one particular item all scrambling to check out at the exact same time with infinite registers. They are there and then they're gone, all at once. That's amazon. It's not hard to imagine them selling out in seconds. There are inventory tracker delays at every other retailer and you don't even really have to deal with that when it comes to Amazon. It tells your right away if it's sold out. What you are seeing is just caching issues with your web browser, which is proven when you display the same page on other browsers and the info shown is different. Unfortunately, this also means that some browsers get the opportunity to buy with the 'add to cart' button faster while on other browsers the button won't pop up until it's too late. Yes, it sucks trying to buy things like this on amazon, especially when there are people out there running scripts to buy them automatically.

I just got this from shopTo " Your preorder for amiibo Smash Zero Suit Samus could not be processed.Please log in to your account and update your credit card details.Regards,ShopTo.Net" I used paypal for this and just went to my account and marked pay with paypal once more. Anyone else get this email? This my first time using them.

let's hope it won't be hard to get like the majora's mask skull kid.
lol. Nintendo's ready to school you on the meaning of "limited edition". I guess the analogy would be MM LE: MM Amiibo bundle :: Rattatta: Mew.

Seriously though what possible use could an amiibo be in Mario Maker? Guessing it's more Day 1 on disc DLC :wall:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back