Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if NA Dark Pit becomes a bitch to find at Best Buy, I guess I'll have to trade for it or buy it from Amazon MX (to get the US version). This wave is going to be such a hassle I swear, uhh.
does Amazon MX deliver to US? hopefully it does and not too much of a hassle. I had stuff from AMazon DE/FR before... or was it IT instead of FR (IT being Italy, not I.T. or the pronoun it)

So far I've been able to obtain all the SSB amiibo, and I've been really gung ho on getting all of them, but I'm really starting to falter and question if I want to continue. NOA is not making it easy, and I've been lucky enough to snag preorders online. Now with Dark Pit being instore only, that seems like a huge middle finger.
Only thing NOA is not making easy is producing enough amiibo for everyone to get a hold of. How Best Buy decides to distribute amiibo is on Best Buy, not NOA.

does Amazon MX deliver to US? hopefully it does and not too much of a hassle. I had stuff from AMazon DE/FR before... or was it IT instead of FR (IT being Italy, not I.T. or the pronoun it)
Unfortunately, they don't. I usually pay for them here (US) and forward them to my Uncle's home. I ordered a dedede and Ike from them yesterday, they ship using DHL.

I dont get the hate for store exclusives. Outside of ness they haven't been bad.

I think part of the reason people don't like them is because not everyone lives within a reasonable distance of each retailer that gets an exclusive.
My problem is when different store exclusives are released on the same day, and at the same time. (Bonus points when the stores are located nowhere near each other)

For Wave 4 / May 29th, I had to make a decision to go either to GameStop for Ness or Toys R Us for Greninja, since both opened at 10am. I barely ended up with both, and that was only because one of the people in line didn't want Ness. I was fortunate enough to have preordered Jigglypuff from Target.com or I would have needed to camp out there too, and possibly forfeit Ness.

If Palutena is store exclusive, I hope it's Target, because otherwise it will be the same situation again (in my area, Toys R Us, GameStop, and Best Buy all open at 10am, while Target opens at 8am).

Even Ness was available for like two hours during gamestops walkin pre-orders. It was lucina and Robin that lasted all of 2 minutes.
That sucked, I work and couldn't get to the store in time to pre-order Ness (my most wanted Amiibo) and no way will I ever pay more than retail price on one of these.

I like what Best Buy is doing, but feel that people will still line up outside the store. :wall:

All of my Amazon.co.uk orders came in.  They were packed nicely except for a couple corners.  Doesn't matter since I open mine anyway.

I hate to fall off the NA train, but the amount of gas and stress wasn't worth it.  Will wait for the NA before I open these though just in case.

The packaging on the Yoshi's is noticable smaller than the normal Amiibos.  They're not UK numbered either.

[attachment=15471:IMG_0014.JPG][attachment=15472:IMG_0015.JPG]

Let's face facts, "N" is just about the worst business on the planet, as all these issues fall squarely on them, and the complete cluster **** they have created. I only buy these from time to time for my son, and luckily, I haven't had to pay more than a few dollars over retail for anyone Amiibo, and that was just Toad.

This seems like the worst possible system for a retail item EVER. How anyone puts up with this long term is beyond me.

People still hooked on these? I got so sick and of seeing all the same ones at walmart and gamestop I just don't care anymore but still look for fun when I'm out. Never seen a wave 4 yet although my nephew did say he saw a pacman at walmart a week ago. I've been there 3 times since and not even the supposedly most common wave 4 one has been out. I wish to God playstation would release something this popular to show nintendo how to do it. Any hope for nintendo must begin with firing everyone in their marketing department because they must have the combined brain power of donkey kong.

People still hooked on these? I got so sick and of seeing all the same ones at walmart and gamestop I just don't care anymore but still look for fun when I'm out. Never seen a wave 4 yet although my nephew did say he saw a pacman at walmart a week ago. I've been there 3 times since and not even the supposedly most common wave 4 one has been out. I wish to God playstation would release something this popular to show nintendo how to do it. Any hope for nintendo must begin with firing everyone in their marketing department because they must have the combined brain power of donkey kong.
What for? They would just be remasters that got delayed and then would come out broken day one

Let's face facts, "N" is just about the worst business on the planet, as all these issues fall squarely on them, and the complete cluster **** they have created. I only buy these from time to time for my son, and luckily, I haven't had to pay more than a few dollars over retail for anyone Amiibo, and that was just Toad.

This seems like the worst possible system for a retail item EVER. How anyone puts up with this long term is beyond me.
You mad, bro?

That sucked, I work and couldn't get to the store in time to pre-order Ness (my most wanted Amiibo) and no way will I ever pay more than retail price on one of these.

I like what Best Buy is doing, but feel that people will still line up outside the store. :wall:
Yup, that coupled with the fact that the online Ness page never went up. What a... Mess.

My GS is saying they won't do pre-orders for the next wave, it was kind of a mess for the in-store pre-orders anyway. The computers were all timing out and wouldn't let orders go through until 30+ mins for the first guy in line, and by the time they got to me (2nd in line) Lucina & Robin were goners!

No dark pit pre-order this round! Will be enough dark pit on july 31st for everyone? How many dark pit available on day one? 12? 24? 36? 52? 100?

Yea kinda glad I ordered Dark Pit now, the same listing I mentioned on ebay, 121691363538, went from 22$ to 23$, still free shipping.
Then on Amazon, I grabbed Palutena for 22$ with prime. I think I have Wave 5a covered now..

Plus I have a Dark Pit to trade if "needed", Since now I need only Zero Suit, Rob and Duck Hunt. (Last 2 arent female... but Comon... its retro history there! Great for a shelf!)

Debating if I wanna get the Pink Llama from Animal Crossing tho...

Dark Pit info has been established (7/31 in store only)... but what was the word about the others? Hopefully they all just drop that same day and then we can grab them all at once.

So we're looking at ZSS, Ganon, and Palutena

I dont get the hate for store exclusives. Outside of ness they haven't been bad.
I live an hour drive away from the nearest TRU. Amiibos go on sale during regular weekdays in the morning. Even though my TRU got over 80 Greninjas, by the time I got out of work and drove there, they were long gone...

Their online sale was up at 3 am.

Without me being able to get it from another retailer (Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy, etc) there is no way for me, and I'm sure many people are included, to get some of these exclusives.

Well least the listing on ebay for "23$" atm is still around.. I dont see many of us camping Bestbuy like this.

Its kinda nuts. I thought Nintendo said they were done doing "Exclusive" store amiibos?? Did I miss something?

Kinda makes you worried that Wave 5b... will do the same and just say "Oh these are exclusive to here and there"

I've realized I have at least some restraint and I'm not buying a WFT.

But I do need to go to Walmart to return this Silver Mario.

Well least the listing on ebay for "23$" atm is still around.. I dont see many of us camping Bestbuy like this.

Its kinda nuts. I thought Nintendo said they were done doing "Exclusive" store amiibos?? Did I miss something?

Kinda makes you worried that Wave 5b... will do the same and just say "Oh these are exclusive to here and there"
If anything, I thought during the amiibo Nintendo Direct before Wave 4 they had said they were going to continue doing store exclusives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back