Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Pic - https://twitter.com/Mysticales/status/617068982517035008

Weee almost have all the female amiibos. :) New one just came in today. All I need now is ZSS, Isabelle..

Also my Sega cd and Samsung GX tv. =D
Great collection! But if you want to have all the female Amiibos, don't forget about Samus and most possibly, that Jigglypuff!

So I just received my UK Ness from amazon. I don't know if this has been brought up before, but there's a couple of slight differences between it and my NA version.

First, the head is more circular on the UK version

Second, the hair bangs on the UK Ness are actually over his forehead. On the NA version, the hair is more embedded into the forehead.

So I just received my UK Ness from amazon. I don't know if this has been brought up before, but there's a couple of slight differences between it and my NA version.

First, the head is more circular on the UK version

Second, the hair bangs on the UK Ness are actually over his forehead. On the NA version, the hair is more embedded into the forehead.
What is the date code printed on the back of the boxes of those two versions?

Pretty much.

Spending $10 over MSRP > Waiting for 3 hours outside GS before opening for a slight chance at one
Add gas, mileage and loss of sleep. This wave is complete via Amazon it and de. Surprised at shipping speed. It has been a week or less. I ordered Dr Maio a while ago but do not recall from where. I guess I need to be on the lookout for Olimar. I assume they are part of the second half of wave.

Can I order Dr. Mario, Olimar, and Bowser Jr from anywhere?

I have zzs, dark pit, palutena and ganondorf already. I want to finish off this wave before it cokes out in the US lol

Just ordered Blue Yarn Yoshi from Game UK. Was almost 30 dollars, but don't feel like waiting all those months just to get the USA ones.

As I am starting to see general price levels of amiibos drop from scalpers and ebay, am I safe to assume a lot of people are now getting burned out by the NA NIB collecting and just importing or buying OOB ?  I started my collection with 19 oob from a friend and couldn't care less from where I got them as long as I could keep the price at MSRP or under 25$ an amiibo for rares.  Anyone give up and just start doing anything they could to save themselves the time and stress that is Amiibo camping ?

nope, still building two NIB sets.

I'm not sure whats up with the many open box collectors freaking out in line on release days when they can just import instead and get them 1-2 months in advance.

Guess I'll be at GS on Thursday then. I haven't been really collecting amiibos just the ones I like. Unfortunately for me I need/want a villager and ness. I'll also be wanting a Dr. Mario.

Just ordered Blue Yarn Yoshi from Game UK. Was almost 30 dollars, but don't feel like waiting all those months just to get the USA ones.
So true bro! Rather pay $30 with free shipping than wait 4-5 hours outside and pay $15
But the Yarn Yoshi figures are 19.99 GBP (not euros) which is a little over $31 USD, plus they dont give free shipping on overseas orders so it ends up being 25 GBP after their 5 GBP overseas shipping cost...thats nearly $40, not $30. Unless there is a coupon code or something that I have not been able to find? I was gonna order Olimar and Bowser Jr from them a while ago and it ended up being 35 GBP which is about $54.

Dreading having to import famicom rob....

Lazy to set up foreign account and forwarding services. But not for waiting at stores for hours.

Amiibos got me all twisted.

Dreading having to import famicom rob....

Lazy to set up foreign account and forwarding services. But not for waiting at stores for hours.

Amiibos got me all twisted.
Same. I don't want to use Tenso (I know about it from other figures I collected in the past and aways avoided it).

I'm just going to try to get ROB through yesasia or amiami. If I that doesn't pan out, I guess I'll try trading or ebay scalpers.

I'm sure Amazon US will have them (Probably in the 40$ or higher range), but I guess it would save the hassle of dealing with all the other stuff.

Thats likely how I'll be getting mine unless I luck out on Amiami or something.

Stopped a Walmart in the middle of nowhere and they had Charizard and Pacman in the clearance aisle. Still full price mind you but I landed a Charizard, haven't seen them in a month.

You guys are gonna go for BOTH versions of ROB? You guys are crazy.
My friends are going insane over these and they will be the reason why the nx will probably be amiibo based lol

I did a sweep through toys r us and I couldn't find any of the hard to find ones. I did the best I could to help you guys out

Haven't owned a Nintendo since GameCube , but I love amiibos for collection. If Nintendo Knocks off doing gimmicks like motion control and tablets I'll buy a NX.

No one remembers a time when controllers didn't have rumble features or d-pads huh.
I would even argue official wireless controllers but I believe there were some before the wavebird, not sure if they were official though.

Haven't owned a Nintendo since GameCube , but I love amiibos for collection. If Nintendo Knocks off doing gimmicks like motion control and tablets I'll buy a NX.
You were in this thread before mocking people who bought amiibo telling them they should all go to the gym now you are saying you collect amiibo? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back