Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait... Are you saying you need a special Amiibo tracking app to make sure you don't drop an amiibo and lose it when you're carrying it down the hall to another room? I think you should invest in a sturdy helmet and someone to file down all the corners in your house.

actually it is to use to categorize my collection and the ones that belong to my daughter. not sure if you have children, but when making a move of any size things can be lost or misplaced. why would it matter why I wanted it? I asked a question that you could ignore or answer.

I do appreciate you making the personal attack on someone you don't know.

How long until some stupid person claims racism on that Dark DK figure?

Tempted to drop by Gamestop on the way home from work to see if I can pick up a Ness amiibo, but knowing my usual luck, they sold out at 9:01am this morning.

Oh well.

Phew, was able to pick up a King DeDeDe and Ness at a local GameStop (Henrietta, NY) around 11 AM today. Picked up the second to last DDD with a person behind me picking up the last. There were about five left of Ness.

I casually looked an hour ago and got a King DDD in. Didnt mind paying for shipping. Ness was available at the time as well. but Play Asia had just delivered Ness, Lucina, and Robin as I placed the DDD in my cart.

Checked out the Gamestop in Union Square, NYC during my lunch break and they had like 7 Ness amiibos! Was able to snag 1 easily.

I was very shocked. Thought they wouldn't have any considering how fast Ness sold out last time.

Seems like they got a good stock everywhere... I'm thinking I'm just gonna ebay if they drop low enough, like Jiggy and Gren have. 

Just walked out of my local GameStop in Hollywood with one Ness and one DDD. Honestly, kind of in shock. Never thought I'd see these lil guys in my hand at retail.

I just picked up the last ness from my local gamestop. Initally when I called they put me on hold for a few minutes so they were willing to hold the last one for me. It was around 5pm local time when I picked it up so I'm pretty happy I managed to grab one.

Has anybody else got a Ganondorf amiibo early? Mine just came in the mail and he doesn't look nearly as bad ass as I thought he would. He looks kinda like Walter Matthau in the face.

Oh shit that Mewtwo looks nice.  Randomly checked online after lunch at work and secured a Ness (already had DDD).

Has there still been no (US) preorders for Chibi Robo or Yarn Yoshi bundles?  What are they waiting for?

Oh shit that Mewtwo looks nice. Randomly checked online after lunch at work and secured a Ness (already had DDD).

Has there still been no (US) preorders for Chibi Robo or Yarn Yoshi bundles? What are they waiting for?
Probably 2 a.m.

Managed to get a Ness and DDD after open this morning. Only one other person in line. My collection is almost complete now! Just missing Villager and Gold Mario :( On a side note, everytime I see someone with a best offer on ebay I always offer 12.99 lol
Damn, you bought all the Super Mario Series too?

Congrats to all of you who snagged a Ness and DeDeDe today!! Just a reminder, Be sure to leave good feedback about your experience today at Gamestop if it was good. These employees put up with a ton of crap for our little obession that really isn't helping them get more hours or higher sales. The least we can do is take 10-15 mins to show out gratitude and tell them they did a bang up job handling all of this. I'm sure some people had a shitty experience, but for the most part, it seems you guys had a really positive experience.

Congrats to all of you who snagged a Ness and DeDeDe today!! Just a reminder, Be sure to leave good feedback about your experience today at Gamestop if it was good. These employees put up with a ton of crap for our little obession that really isn't helping them get more hours or higher sales. The least we can do is take 10-15 mins to show out gratitude and tell them they did a bang up job handling all of this. I'm sure some people had a shitty experience, but for the most part, it seems you guys had a really positive experience.
I filled out a positive survey today. I even asked the second associate in the store to give me their name so I could include them in the survey even though they didn't handle my transaction. The employees at my nearest gamesrop are pretty cool so I usually do these things on off chance I actually shop there.

Ended up getting a Ness. Then I just bit the bullet and grabbed a buy it now of King Dedede on ebay since the glut of people tossing them up there pushed getting a US one to a lower price than it would be to import one. The extra $10 or so is worth it to just never have to think about it again. 

Stopped by and snagged a Ness to replace my current NIB Ness that has a giant crease from how it was packaged.  They offered to hold one for my coworker, but felt thatd be rude if someone came along and it was the last one.  Seconds later someone walks in and got it so awesome day.  I did arrive at 2pm so I was suprised how well stock held out considering they said only 5 weren't preorders at my location.

Got a Ness earlier today and returned the Link I got to get free shipping on Pit. I called around 10 am to check and the dood answering the phone said "hello this is GameStop where you can get your Ness Amiibo". Guessing the bulk of the calls they get were Ness related. They were already sold out of D3 by the time I called but said they had 12 Ness and were doing one per customer limit. By the time I showed up(1ish) there were 7 left.

Had an appointment today but had to reschedule cause I forgot some paper work i needed, went to the mall in the area to get ink for the printer and my son wanted to go into gamestop. Wasn't even looking for ness but they had 11, son and I each got one he opened his before he even left the store. Mines going on the wall. Nice day so far. Didnt expect to get a ness and luckily i have king dedede.

Now if TRU would restock them lucarios id be set.

Oh and amazon.it order came in the mail along with amazon.de order of wave 5a. Amzon de wins as they are near perfect except a small bend near the NO. 40 etc. Amazon.it came crushed and messed up but those my son are opening so its cool.

hhmm, me thinks this was way too ez, just got one 15 mins b4 the store closed like it was nothing

used a $5 reward cert too, dang man, compared to the cluster f*&k during original release im so glad i was not a part of that

dam nintendo is annoying as hell, they could easily prevent all the amiibo crap people go through

im so used to going through hell getting a good character amiibo that im confused after just getting this ness

hhmm, me thinks this was way too ez, just got one 15 mins b4 the store closed like it was nothing

used a $5 reward cert too, dang man, compared to the cluster f*&k during original release im so glad i was not a part of that

dam nintendo is annoying as hell, they could easily prevent all the amiibo crap people go through

im so used to going through hell getting a good character amiibo that im confused after just getting this ness
Prtty much how I feel, i wasnt even looking for ness and at 6pm they had 11 and this gamestop is in NY and in a mall that many ppl go to so im confused lol

First time posting but I've been following this thread for a while. You guys helped me get quite a few amiibo including Ness today. Thank You everyone!

Prtty much how I feel, i wasnt even looking for ness and at 6pm they had 11 and this gamestop is in NY and in a mall that many ppl go to so im confused lol
i guess it shows that gamestop is handling it very well this time around, they are keeping it kind of secret it seems, u literally have to ask if they have one and thats the "password" to let you get one lol

and they are limiting 1 per customer too, so good on them

Just got back from a GS that's a bit out of the way but they sold me the last two they had. They got 8 and said there wasn't much clamor for them so said I could just buy the last two if I wanted. 

Never thought I'd get a Ness at MSRP.:D 

Scored a Ness at around 7:30 CST to hopefully trade off for something I need (Lucario or WFT mainly). Guy at the counter was kind of a douche (Not the 1st time I've dealt with him and his attitude) but at some point somebody will need a Ness

Scored a Ness at around 7:30 CST to hopefully trade off for something I need (Lucario or WFT mainly). Guy at the counter was kind of a douche (Not the 1st time I've dealt with him and his attitude) but at some point somebody will need a Ness
Unless either of those get a reprint, you probably won't have any luck with that. With every GameStop getting several ness in. It's value has pretty much plummeted. Everyone buying two for trade bait is probably going to have a hard time getting rid of their extra.

Unless either of those get a reprint, you probably won't have any luck with that. With every GameStop getting several ness in. It's value has pretty much plummeted. Everyone buying two for trade bait is probably going to have a hard time getting rid of their extra.
WFT already did...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back