Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Got shipping confirmation for my first Rosalina earlier this morning from Target, and then just a bit ago my second order (which was a Jiggly and then another Rosa to get free shipping) got confirmation too.

You know you can get a nice looking glass tv stand from Big Lots for around $80. Your tv is only 2 inches smaller than mine so your setup could essentially look the same as mine and the tv would probably be more secure. To each their own

entertainment center.jpg

and Goddammit Sony. If you're not going to make the PS4 backwards compatible, at least make a white non-super slim ugly PS3 so I can have all my consoles match...
Ya I know (love the setup btw), I have a year old that loves my tech, so having the tv up high works for me

We talk about trading but we dont have a list of what are good trades for both sides. I was thinking about that now that we see what restocks can be like.

I know they have a list on reddit of rares but one rare may not be as hard to get as another.

Just a thought

We talk about trading but we dont have a list of what are good trades for both sides. I was thinking about that now that we see what restocks can be like.

I know they have a list on reddit of rares but one rare may not be as hard to get as another.

Just a thought
You know why..........ONE MANS TRASH, IS ANOTHER MANS TREASURE ...............Today I had friend offer me Ness for a Peach Amiibo, rarity is what people make it and it changes with every announcement

Just a thought
You know why..........ONE MANS TRASH, IS ANOTHER MANS TREASURE ...............Today I had friend offer me Ness for a Peach Amiibo, rarity is what people make it and it changes with every announcement

I wish someone would offer me a Villager for a Peach.

I asked about the marth because I need Marth, wii fit trainer, villager, captain falcon and Lucario

I am not a reseller or scalper in anyway, I only collect and display them.

I can post a pic of my opened set on my terrible shelf I made for them if they dont believe me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to pick up a Ness yesterday. That GS had 5 left and this was a few hours before they closed. They only got like 1 or 2 Dedede. Still hoping for them to get any FE ones...

I've put up a trading listing for MSRP plus shipping for some amiibos and the only douchebags asking me are resellers. Hey, scalpers go **** yourselves.
How exactly are you selling them (via Paypal)? You have no trading feedback and have like 5 months on here. I don't think there would be someone willing to take a risk like that. Maybe there is who knows, good luck, though.

Any idea when the announcement from amazon will be tomorrow? Or was it just unofficial from reddit that they would be saying something amiibo related.

How exactly are you selling them (via Paypal)? You have no trading feedback and have like 5 months on here. I don't think there would be someone willing to take a risk like that. Maybe there is who knows, good luck, though.
I had a 0 feedback trade for my Robin for his Ness 1:1 during wave 4 release. He shipped first, only cuz I hadn't gone to lunch yet! Don't you feel its kind of toxic if you cant even trust someone to do paypal for msrp + shipping? This community can be really good if you want it to be, but then again I am also not dumb and am aware that.. hell people will rip you off for a nickle profit too.

This isnt the time to think about that.

I knew if anyone would start this, it would be you.
I'm not bashing the guy or nothing, but NOW is the time (for Nintendo) to think about that. The company has fallen from grace and has been in dead last over the past few console generations. Some new blood in charge could be just what Nintendo needs. Suck though. Dude was only in his mid-50s

I'm not bashing the guy or nothing, but NOW is the time (for Nintendo) to think about that. The company has fallen from grace and has been in dead last over the past few console generations. Some new blood in charge could be just what Nintendo needs. Suck though. Dude was only in his mid-50s
Actually the Wii was the best selling console of gen 7.

Evidently, there is a short statement from Nintendo:
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2015/150713e.pdf

I'm really saddened by this.
And guys, can we just wait a day to talk about replacing the man? He just died. Have a little respect.
While alot of us have disagreed with his decisions over the last few years you could never question his passion for the industry. Iwata san will be missed. He was so young :(

Iwata was a great programmer and I have never met him but he seemed like a really great person with an awesome sense of humor.

The world lost a great man today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back