Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
My little guy is going to be soooo happy over the next few months.

Ordered a  Palutena from my phone a few minutes after 5pm while waiting for the bus at the Port Authority :D/

Also ordered 10 amiibos from Amazon.de last night (Dr. Mario, Olimar, Robin, Shulk, Ganon, Lucario, Greninja, Rosalina, Marth & Little Mac). Came out to just over $17 each. Well worth it rather than trying to find them here.

Ok, now on to Dark Pit. Is there any way to see stock numbers early? I'm thinking about driving to another small town about 20 minutes away to avoid the long lines, but I want to make sure they are getting enough stock. Someone please tell me how I can check Best Buy's inventory before choosing a location to line up at next Friday. Thanks.

This is the second Unicornish Amiibo in a row that I've been able to get and then had buyer's remorse shortly after. I don't resell and open every one I get, but I just don't want Palutena or Pit. I've never played a game with either of them in it besides Smash and don't use either of them. I ended up cancelling my Palutena order and have yet to pick up Pit from Walmart. I should add that I am excited about a lot of Wave 6, but it just doesn't feel the same as it did in the beginning. Anyone else not feeling the Amiibo fever as much as they were a few months ago?
I'm still into collecting them but what kind of dropped my enthusiasm was the difficulty in getting Robin and Lucina. Fire Emblem is one of my favorite series.

I imported them so yeah I got to add them to the collection, but I had to pay more twice what I would have with BB GCU.

There are some great figures coming out in September, but how many will be rare, excluisve, hard to get?

Ok, now on to Dark Pit. Is there any way to see stock numbers early? I'm thinking about driving to another small town about 20 minutes away to avoid the long lines, but I want to make sure they are getting enough stock. Someone please tell me how I can check Best Buy's inventory before choosing a location to line up at next Friday. Thanks.
Why not just buy him off eBay for $25 eu

Well, even though I am opening them I want N.A. Also, I do not want to feed scalpers on principle, and haven't yet. Finally, I might get someone to go with me and grab an extra for trade bait in case I can't get off work for one of the other upcoming releases.

Pick up the phone and call. Stores can see incoming stock by now. I only work there one day a week and next time I work is the morning of the release...so don't ask me for store inventory. Phoenix store locations I checked for myself last night while I was there were healthy stock all around. Think Target Jigglypuff supply.

Got my orders in from the parking lot at work.  I still can't believe the site crashed, it was a perfect summer day and people are just sitting around for a plastic toy.

Got my orders in from the parking lot at work. I still can't believe the site crashed, it was a perfect summer day and people are just sitting around for a plastic toy.
You got yours from the parking lot at work right? I'm sure plenty of the ones sold came from computers at work and phones on the go.

Plus for a scalper this was part of their income. It HAS to be worked into the job schedule

Well crap, I really didn't know when this was getting released.  I was at work anyways but I probably could of slipped out and ordered it on my phone.  I guess I'll have to import it or hope they get more to re sell.

Man you gotta laugh when you see someone say I got it only to see it moments later on the trade forum
That and this endless bitching. Like on the same page I see people whining that they missed it and people whining that it's too common and they can't double their money on it. Jesus.

Why not just buy him off eBay for $25 eu
I saw several EU ones on ebay just now for $20.xx with free shipping. I think it is worth it, he's my main so I am a little biased. But he really is awesome.

I managed to score 1 at 5:15pm  EST completely forgot about it as I was at a fair with some friends out in Michigan and finally sat for a moment and realized it was after 5. 

Anyone know when the helmetless Samus is supposed to go on sale? I don't collect amiibos, but I was interested in that one, it was kinda cool looking.

I saw several EU ones on ebay just now for $20.xx with free shipping. I think it is worth it, he's my main so I am a little biased. But he really is awesome.
Exactly! He's $20 with free shipping EU version. Don't know why everyone is so Anal about a US version and waiting half a dozen hours outside for him.

Seriously, this was one of the easiest Amiibo to get. Even easier than the common shit since I didn't even have to leave the house...
Uh no. Was able to casually surf TRU.com and BB.com to order amiibo back in November including some of the rarer ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just made my first import order from Amazon.de. I got Little Mac, Lucario, Ganondorf, Bowser Jr., and Dr. Mario for about $87. Now if I could just find Villager for a decent price.

Uh no. Was able to casually surf TRU.com and BB.com to order amiibo back in November including some of the rarer ones.
Well I mean yeah if you want to bring up getting amiibo before there was a huge demand for them lol.
Exactly. Most people didn't give a shit about these back then. I was able to easily get waves 1 and 2. With wave 3, things started to get iffy and wave 4 was a fucking disaster.

Exactly. Most people didn't give a shit about these back then. I was able to easily get waves 1 and 2. With wave 3, things started to get iffy and wave 4 was a fucking disaster.
I feel like the exact moment the Amiibo collecting game went to shit was when Gamestop announced the super delay on Ike and Dedede.

A few minutes before five, you should of told your boss you needed to have a crap, then go into the john and order her from there.
I work without supervision so I could have just whipped out my phone at any time and put in an order, but I forgot it went up for sale at 5. Not to mention I have an import coming withing the next few days (hopefully)

For some reason my estimate delivery is on Dec 31, 2015 for Palutena when I ordered together with Starfox Zero.  Does anyone has different delivery date? or this is just me?

For some reason my estimate delivery is on Dec 31, 2015 for Palutena when I ordered together with Starfox Zero. Does anyone has different delivery date? or this is just me?
Nope, mine is scheduled for Wednesday delivery, but all of my Amazon stuff has been arriving early these days.

Man what a time to sit in Bumper to Bumper traffic yesterday in Atlanta. Logged in at 5:10 and got Palutena while sitting on I-85

My problem would have been that I work second shift starting at 4 and my first break isnt until 7. All Palutenas were gone by that time
I work without supervision so I could have just whipped out my phone at any time and put in an order, but I forgot it went up for sale at 5. Not to mention I have an import coming withing the next few days (hopefully)
So... your first comment is basically moot ~ The issue isn't the shift you work on, it's that you forgot/already have an import.

Kinda nervous about the packaging of this Palutena already on the way from Amazon... Mainly because there's really no backup plan...

Here's to hoping for the best (and maybe having allies with people who open theirs and would be willing to exchange one with messed up cardboard for a pristene one)

Kinda nervous about the packaging of this Palutena already on the way from Amazon... Mainly because there's really no backup plan...

Here's to hoping for the best (and maybe having allies with people who open theirs and would be willing to exchange one with messed up cardboard for a pristene one)
Tons of people got more than one so you shouldn't have trouble obtaining a "pristine" palutena. Should relax and not worry so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back