Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Complaining yesterday worked, got my shopping notice from Target for Olimar, 8 bit Mario, and Dr. Mario.
Who did you complain to and what did you say? I called and the person I talked to said they had zero idea why others would be shipping already but not mine. She told me the same as the site says, between the 15th-18th.

Got shipping confirmation from Target and got all excited, then saw that it was only for Dr. Mario. Hopefully all the other stuff doesn't get shitcanned.

Modern Mario is up on Amazon.de but won't ship directly to the U.S. And has a 10/23 ship date. My guess is he will be available at a later date just like the super Mario bros variants of Mario

Who did you complain to and what did you say? I called and the person I talked to said they had zero idea why others would be shipping already but not mine. She told me the same as the site says, between the 15th-18th.
Sorry, I meant I complained on this thread. Not actually anything that helped.

Got shipping confirmation from Target and got all excited, then saw that it was only for Dr. Mario. Hopefully all the other stuff doesn't get shitcanned.
Just realized my shipping notice is only for 8-bit Mario, not Olimar or Dr. Mario. Hope I get something before Friday so I know where it stands.

So I got all excited that my wife has a flex Friday this week and was preparing an email letting her know how nice it'd be if she was at Best Buy in time for opening and I go to confirm what comes out.

Now IDK if IGNs amiibo wiki isn't updated, but it shows no amiibo coming out 9/11? So is Mario Maker the only thing hitting this week? Seems crazy to sell the game and not have the 8-bit Mario to go with it..

edit: ok, I see 8-Bit and Olimar on BB website. Any others dropping 9/11 there?

For those of you receiving shipping notice from Target, what shipping option did you select?

Any Red Card free shipping folks already receive shipping notice?

For those of you receiving shipping notice from Target, what shipping option did you select?

I used Red Card free shipping. My shipping notice is only for one of the three though, and oddly enough, not Dr. Mario, who was up the longest.

So I got all excited that my wife has a flex Friday this week and was preparing an email letting her know how nice it'd be if she was at Best Buy in time for opening and I go to confirm what comes out.

Now IDK if IGNs amiibo wiki isn't updated, but it shows no amiibo coming out 9/11? So is Mario Maker the only thing hitting this week? Seems crazy to sell the game and not have the 8-bit Mario to go with it..

edit: ok, I see 8-Bit and Olimar on BB website. Any others dropping 9/11 there?

All of wave 5B comes out Friday.

The fact that all of us are getting shipping confirmations for different amiibo makes me think that there is a possibility they received higher quantity of different amiibo at different distribution centers around the United States. It would be logical to believe Dr. Mario would ship first due to the larger posted quantity, but it could be that they didn't receive him yet at the distribution center closest to where some of you live. I managed an order of Dr. Mario, classic mario, ganondorf, and the splatoon 3 pack before everything sold out, but only know for sure right now on Dr. Mario. But I'm seeing others are getting Ganondorf or Classic Mario already, but no Dr. Mario. 

I got shipping notice for Dr. Mario last Thursday and then today I got shipping notice for my 8-bit Mario and splatoon 3 pack (ordered all 3 together)

They have moderators right?? Probably good ones lol
We have good moderators but they have like 8 or something for that one sub reddit. Think about how many post the mods on here have to go through to make sure everyone is following rules. Eventually the mods on CAG catch things. I have faith in CAGs Mods.

Its just kind of one of those situations where we have to go back to our kindergarten days and remember to treat others how you want to be treated. Also love, love is all you need.

i hope target dont crush my amiibos like last time. They just squeezed them together in one small box.
I was lucky enough to get Marth and Pit from Target last week. The box it came in was perfect. It was big enough to hold maybe 4 amiibo boxes and was full of air packages to pad what I ordered. I opened it up, Marth was perfect. Then I got to Pit. It was like someone took the top cardboard flap, bent it purposfully and then threw it against a wall. It was BS. I am so scared to order any of these online now.

In preparation for friday. I went ahead and preordered super mario maker (nice bonus poster now showing when you preorder) & printed off my 5 gamestop giftcards from bing rewards and swagbucks totaling $35. Now just hoping they take 5 at a time & hoping they have a classic mario when I got pick up my game once they call.

I was lucky enough to get Marth and Pit from Target last week. The box it came in was perfect. It was big enough to hold maybe 4 amiibo boxes and was full of air packages to pad what I ordered. I opened it up, Marth was perfect. Then I got to Pit. It was like someone took the top cardboard flap, bent it purposfully and then threw it against a wall. It was BS. I am so scared to order any of these online now.
They were just trying to help you open it up. Its so liberating not having to worry about the condition of cardboard and plastic when you know you are going to open them to display.

Just got shipping confirmation for Classic Mario and Ganondorf. Once the Splatoon 3 pack ships, my Target order is complete. Now I just need to worry about hunting down Olimar, ZSS, and Bowser Jr.

They were just trying to help you open it up. Its so liberating not having to worry about the condition of cardboard and plastic when you know you are going to open them to display.
The idea for Pit was to use it as trade bait to try and get something I didnt have. I am not collecting in box Amiibo because frankly I dont need that kind of stress haha. However, the condition of the box made it nearly impossible to offer up to the hardcore collectors as trade and just ended up selling it to my brother for what I paid as he didnt have it. I voiced my concern to Target and they refunded me $3 for the trouble. I was just surprised at the condition of it considering the effort to pad the box and ship.

My Dr. Mario, Ganon, and Classic Mario all shipped yesterday, those are the only ones I was able to get from Target since I missed out on the original release date a few weeks ago. They shipped separately and I have a Red Card so I got free shipping Im in no rush to get them whenever they arrive is fine with me Im just glad they shipped. Now I just have to go to Target on Friday to get Olimar and Zeus Suit

I will be at Target Friday morning b4 they open as I rely on public transportation & there's no bus to the nearest TRU that isn't a 2 hr round trip. Guess I'll just import Bowser Jr.

Is SSB getting anymore character DLC?  What about stages?  I never heard anything about that pole where everybody voted Goku.

Last edited:
Email from Amazon:

Wave 5 releasing September 11

Your Amazon Today's Deals Gift Cards

Thank you for your interest in ordering the new amiibo figures from Amazon.com! Quantities of the new characters will be limited, so we'd like to ensure that as many customers as possible have availability information. Individual characters from the latest wave will be available for purchase Friday, September 11, at these times.

Ganondorf: 1:00 p.m. PT
Zero Suit Samus: 2:00 p.m. PT
Pikmin & Olimar: 3:00 p.m. PT
30th Anniversary Mario (Classic color): 4:00 p.m. PT

Purchases are limited to 1 per customer, and 1-Click Ordering will be disabled for these items. Please make sure you've updated your credit card and shipping information to help you move quickly through the checkout process.

We have ample quantities of each amiibo, but do expect to sell out. Please act quickly Friday afternoon for your best chance at buying the characters you want. Demand is expected to be very high, and there's no guarantee that they will remain in stock for long.

Thank you for shopping with us.

~Amazon.com Video Games

See amiibo figures Find Great Deals on Millions of Items Storewide Books Movies & TV Amazon Fire Phone Amazon Fire TV Kindle E-readers Fire Tablets CDs & Vinyl Digital Music Electronics Video Games Cell Phones & Accessories Computers & Software Office & School Supplies Magazines Musical Instruments Fine Art Clothing, Shoes & More Health & Personal Care Beauty Grocery & Gourmet Food Baby Toys & Games Sports & Outdoors Gift Cards Home, Kitchen & Dining Patio, Lawn & Garden Home Improvement Pet Supplies Automotive Industrial & Scientific Amazon Mobile Apps Amazon Instant Video Connect

We hope you found this message to be useful. However, if you'd rather not receive future e-mails of this sort from Amazon.com, please opt-out here.

Please note that product prices and availability are subject to change. Prices and availability were accurate at the time this newsletter was sent; however, they may differ from those you see when you visit Amazon.com.

© 2015 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Amazon, the Amazon logo, Prime, and Fire are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Amazon.com

Just got the email from Amazon. Really wish they weren't selling this wave so late on a Friday but w/e I guess. Here's hoping it goes better than last time, that was a total clusterfucked waste of time.

wow I actually got the wooly world bundle, i'm always late on these preorders
I wouldn't brag too much. If you have GCU you can get the game from Best Buy and import the Yoshi Yarn amiibo for the same price as the bundle.

Here's hoping Best Buy gets a ton of them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back