Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you.

It's a crock of BS though that the majority of Targets in my area are only getting 4 Classic Marios apiece. WTF.

One store in my area is getting 12 Classic Marios and 12 Olimars and 8 of everything else. All the other stores are getting 4 Classic Marios and 8 of everything else. Ridiculous.

Thank you.

It's a crock of BS though that the majority of Targets in my area are only getting 4 Classic Marios apiece. WTF.

One store in my area is getting 12 Classic Marios and 12 Olimars and 8 of everything else. All the other stores are getting 4 Classic Marios and 8 of everything else. Ridiculous.
Pikmin and Zero suit are even worse..my target is getting THREE OF each of them..pathetic..might have to take the bus to a Target much further away to get them both, not sure if its even worth it or just wait for amazon to post them

Wow only 3 classic Mario at each of the 4 stores in the area. Only 4 of each of Samus and olimar too.

With the amount of people who camped out the last few times, it isn't even worth trying.

Wow, the in-store Target numbers for the non-exclusives are kind of pathetic.  Only 4 of most of the non-exclusives, with some stores having 8-12.  But mostly 4.  Considering Target was supposed to have a decent amount of stock for each character I have to think they will be going up online again sometime in the mid-morning (just like in the past).  And a couple stores have over 100 Dr. Mario's.  Shouldn't be too hard to find the exclusives tomorrow I think.

Wow, the in-store Target numbers for the non-exclusives are kind of pathetic. Only 4 of most of the non-exclusives, with some stores having 8-12. But mostly 4. Considering Target was supposed to have a decent amount of stock for each character I have to think they will be going up online again sometime in the mid-morning (just like in the past). And a couple stores have over 100 Dr. Mario's. Shouldn't be too hard to find the exclusives tomorrow I think.
Finding exclusives, no problem..finding most common ones, impossible :( wish I knew how many my local TRU will have but when I call the lady acts like she has no clue

(Thanks for posting those links! I was waiting until I got home to check, since it was taking too long to get the DCPI on mobile)

Oh shit.....one of the targets by me isn't getting ANY amiibo...which means everyone will be at the one target. Only 11 OF EVERYTHING except Dr. Mario for our big area...I shoulda gone to NWS. Too late now...

Kind of makes little sense to camp out at Target tonight unless you're one of the first four in line.  You might even have to be in the first two since Target may be limiting it to two of each character per person.  So if you have two douchebags ahead of you, you could be out of luck.

4 Classic Mario

4 Ganondorf

I figured they would be semi-common to common, but those are Lucina/Robin numbers from last wave.

Guess I'll stick with amazon and not bother with target.

The Target by my work is getting 60 Dr. Mario. I'm kind of surprised by that since they only had 8 Jigglypuff and I was too far back in line for that one. Only 4 8-Bit Mario and Ganondorf and 8 each of Samus and Olimar though. So glad I got them all online. I'd have probably been screwed for all save for Dr. Mario.
This is how my Target is looking too. I was gonna go before work in the morning but with this low numbers the scampers will be out at least 2-3 hours early...not worth it. Will keep my online order and hope I can snag them on Amazon too.

10 saleable and 12 on hand for all (Dr. Mario is 130 and 132) at the nearby Target.  Does that mean 2 employees "bought" a set for themselves already?

I doubt anything aside doc will be left when I check after work.  Will be hitting up a Best Buy or two near work and maybe Gamestop in the morning.  I might try for Nintendo World during lunch.  It shouldn't be as bad as the other launches where I actually waited for.

Only going to get Bowser Jr. for now. The rest I can get later when a deal pops up. Bowser Jr. looks like it'll be the only hard to find Amiibo for this set.

10 saleable and 12 on hand for all (Dr. Mario is 130 and 132) at the nearby Target. Does that mean 2 employees "bought" a set for themselves already?
For what I've seen, saleable means it is in the back stock area and can be sold. On hand means it's on the floor. But I could be wrong.

Well fuck me, my Dr. Mario's came today.  Awesome.

Don't suppose there is any point in taking mine to trade though.  I'd much rather have most any other one from Wave 5b but it's been online this whole time....

Then again the local Target is getting 3-4 of everything except Dr. Mario, it's getting 0 of those.  Maybe I will bring it just in case.....

Last edited:
Yeah, I think he was referring to SMS, since he referenced NES. The cool thing about the relative lack of power of the home systems in that era was that they didn't give us just straight arcade ports, they actually tailored the IPs to a console instead of a coin-sucking arcade game; I liked the NES double dragon, ninja gaiden, rygar, strider, bionic commando, etc. rpg-like experiences.

While the Genesis and SNES got closer on their initial launches, I remember that super expensive Strider Genesis cart being a milestone.
Your memory serves you well. I remember right on the cart case it heavily marketed "8 MB" of RAM and "16 BIT". My friends were drooling over the graphics when I got the game.

As for arcades and single moms, I've had to fend off the hot milfs back in my single days. When those arcade buttons start poppin, the panties start dropping. Milfs love a man that knows how to dominate at anything (games included) It's a fib. (Family in a box) and these MIlFs are just waiting for you to fill their box. Watch yourselves around these Cougars is all I'm saying. They can be quite feisty if they see a man exhibiting control because that's exactly what they want is for you to come right in their homes as the father figure and lay down the law for their kids and control dat shiz. Such a scenario can seriously impact your free time to play games, so use good judgement boys!

Sems targets by me are getting abt 12 classic and 12 suit zero. Some stores are showing zero. I wonder if they didnt scan them in yet.

Your memory serves you well. I remember right on the cart case it heavily marketed "8 MB" of RAM and "16 BIT". My friends were drooling over the graphics when I got the game.

As for arcades and single moms, I've had to fend off the hot milfs back in my single days. When those arcade buttons start poppin, the panties start dropping. Milfs love a man that knows how to dominate at anything (games included) It's a fib. (Family in a box) and these MIlFs are just waiting for you to fill their box. Watch yourselves around these Cougars is all I'm saying. They can be quite feisty if they see a man exhibiting control because that's exactly what they want is for you to come right in their homes as the father figure and lay down the law for their kids and control dat shiz. Such a scenario can seriously impact your free time to play games, so use good judgement boys!
Better watch what you say. When half the people on this site talk about "their kids" they are really talking about the little bastards they picked up from a desperate girl approaching/past the wall. You are gonna piss a lot of people off ;)

Why the fuck guys today are so willing to raise another man's kids is beyond me though, I'd like to know what these people are thinking. This fucking ultra-feminist beta society man..... it gets to me :cry:

Still, it's even worse in other countries. France doesn't look like it's going to legalize paternity tests anytime soon.....

Last edited:
Well, my Target received 4 Ganondorfs, 8 Marios, and 40 Dr. Marios while we have received 3 shipments of at least 20 of all Star Wars Infinity characters and have a back room filled of with the new Skylanders. Well, we did get 8 Marios, so Nintendo did step up production by 4

Better watch what you say. When half the people on this site talk about "their kids" they are really talking about the little bastards they picked up from a desperate girl approaching/past the wall. You are gonna piss a lot of people off ;)

Why the fuck guys today are so willing to raise another man's kids is beyond me though, I'd like to know what these people are thinking. This fucking ultra-feminist beta society man..... it gets to me :cry:

Still, it's even worse in other countries. France doesn't look like it's going to legalize paternity tests anytime soon.....
If you took the time to think about anything but yourself, you would realize exactly why people adopt/raise other people's children. But I guess you spend your time being angry at Nintendo instead of going to an ethics class. I never took the time to call you out in the conversation about DLC, but I really hope you can keep your opinions about child bearing out of this thread.

So uh..more on topic, but less on the topic of tommorrow: I finally made that 1st print amiibo site I said I'd make like a month ago.
In it I compiled all the information I knew/could find on how to tell if your amiibo is first print, reprint differences, and an unfinished list of 1st print production numbers. I didn't initially realize there are so many production numbers for each amiibo, so I'm missing tons. The site is very much a work in progress.

Here's the link if you're a 1st print collector still looking for some 1st prints that aren't easily distinguishable: http://amiibofirstprints.wix.com/afps
(It's mostly mobile friendly too, there are some minor glitches I'm working on).

Also: I'm still looking for 1st print numbers (of all amiibos) so if anyone wants to help out, that'd be cool.
(Thanks Nick51705 for the initial help)

Looks like I'll be heading to Target tomorrow, as I didn't realize Dr. Mario was an exclusive. Hoping for one of those and an Olimar.

I only need the 8-bit Mario but I can't get to the store till noon. Hopefully I'm able to find one. If not I do have a robin or lucina I can trade someone for one.

I do not collect amiibos. Frankly I am not a big fan of them on a sculpt level as display pieces and the near useless nature of them in games makes the whole thing a big 'ehhhh' to me. I picked up a few random ones with the GS sale a bit ago just to kind of test the waters and see if maybe I really would like them and I was not all that impressed. I am a sculptor and I make 3d models so I love having figures all around as inspiration and stuff but when it comes to the amiibos none really seem to fit that bill.

All that being said then I grew up playing all the Zelda games since the original on the Nintendo (as I am sure most of you have as well hah) and I love Link and Ganon. The Link figure with his huge pee stream stand put me off on amiibos from the get go but right now I am feeling REALLY tempted to go to the store tomorrow morning to pick up Ganondorf. From what I have seen I should really get there right when they open if I genuinely want him I am just having hard time deciding on whether or not I should really even get him at all. As avid collectors of these I imagine you all would say go for it but I just don't want to start collecting them just because I can which I can see myself doing!

Wow. Those target numbers are awful. Less than 8 of nearly everything all over the city with just a couple exceptions. A lot are getting zero. Absurd. Guess I won't be going there in the morning.. Hopefully Best Buy's numbers are better..

Glad I'm off work tomorrow. I'll show up at TRU and BB a little after open and see what happens. They are less than 30 seconds apart so no big deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back