Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Put in a cancellation request with Walmart for ZSS, Olimar, and Classic Mario. The Target stuff has shipped already, meaning I will have an extra Ganondorf I will either return to the store or sell to a CAG at cost in the event he ends up selling out.

I got too many of each. I ordered a jr and olimar from Amazon Spain a week or two ago. Then saw a bunch for sale on Walmart last night and ordered from there too. That's 1 duplicate. And then went to TArget this morning and got a few more duplicates because a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the mail.

Then went to Best Buy and bought 3 duplicates because GCU makes it 20% cheaper and they had them all. I guess I'm returning a few or reselling.

Oh and plus asked my Mom to check out BB for me just in case there was too much demand around here. She's in another state. And she scored all of them too using my GCU phone #.

Return city probably.
Lol yeah in the same boat here. I ordered from Target, Walmart and GS in case any arrived damaged but will likely end up doing several returns.

FYI Classic might be flickering.  Didn't see the $12.99 from Amazon.com under the sellers (already posted here).  Refreshed a few times and it popped up.

God bless you people that were posting the direct links for these Amazon pages. For some reason, just searching for these amiibos I could never find the pages for them.

Got an order in for both classic mario and zero suit samus after not having any luck finding today ( I did get the last olimar at gamestop this morning) luckily I waited on samus so shipping on the two was $6 which I can live with instead of trying to find them at walmart which management said they didn't get them in and probably be monday, screw that not worth the risk, time, and gas to save $6 on the 2 together. I was on the page instantly ready to go and the amazon email this morning helped. Good luck to everyone else who did not get 8 bit yet.

lol, because you didn't have like 9000 different chances to order it or get it in person.
What sucks is my new job is far away from any stores so by the time I could of got to a store would of been gone. Also didn't realize the Amiibo release was today until I asked my friend. Oh well, I will waste my money on a Pop Vinyl instead.

God bless you people that were posting the direct links for these Amazon pages. For some reason, just searching for these amiibos I could never find the pages for them.
I appreciate that Amazon posts when they're up, but their search function is collossally fuck-ed, especially for Amiibo.

lol no kidding, didnt walmart have it up for like 8 hours?
Walmart had everything except Classic Mario available for most of the day, Classic Mario was gone from Walmart about as quick as it was from Amazon. 8 Bit Mario actually went up about 5 minutes early, but it still sold very fast

I wanted that 8 bit Mario for my sister. Ah well, I told her Amiibo hunting is like playing slot machines, always a gamble.  I was able to score one in the Gamestop bundle from earlier today. Does anyone know if they let you return individual units out of a bundle? Was hoping to get everything at Best Buy with GCU...

LOL I pity the fool wearing a suit jacket and tie to an amiibo release in NC's summer heat. It wasn't in the 100's by any means, but it was warm enough to make even a polo and jeans nigh unbearable. 

Gotta be completely honest here. I wasn't about to dress in Sunday's best for this crowd. I dressed for the weather, not an interview. Basketball shorts and a cut-off WakeMed tee. Sure I practiced basic hygiene before my departure this morning, but that's just common courtesy (at least I thought so). I even tried to tame the hairbeast, but the humidity mocked my efforts just minutes after walking out the door. Whatever. Not at all worried about impressing anyone at these events. I was just there for amiibo. :p

Too bad I didn't take a pic of the fro for ya'll-- it was crazy alive and in a fighting mood even after the peach/mango condish. I think it ate my hairclips.

Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't just shave myself glaring bald. Only thing stopping me is my current demographic. Might lead people to believe I was a cancer patient. On second thought, that would be an interesting social experiment. It might be unethical to be laughing so hard right now.

If ya'll are truly interested in keeping a list...

Known Scalpers:

wargod - self-proclaimed

Stand-up CAGs:

JoshTX - at-cost amiibo relocator

Stock of Bowser Jr. amiibo was 20ish at noon at the Crossroads Boulevard Cary TRU. Wishing much luck to hunters just starting tomorrow.

I wanted that 8 bit Mario for my sister. Ah well, I told her Amiibo hunting is like playing slot machines, always a gamble. I was able to score one in the Gamestop bundle from earlier today. Does anyone know if they let you return individual units out of a bundle? Was hoping to get everything at Best Buy with GCU...
Yes, they'll let you.

Have any retailers not put up 5b yet? I think Target, WM and GS have had them up so far, right?

Man...I can't wait for this to be done.

fuck Nintendo its almost a year in and they can't keep stock in for more than a day....sad
A day seems a bit generious... most of these seem to last 5-10 minutes.

EDIT* Just realized Amazon listed them today. I thought Nintendo said Classic Mario would be plentiful and easy to get... should have known better.

Have any retailers not put up 5b yet? I think Target, WM and GS have had them up so far, right?

A day seems a bit generious... most of these seem to last 5-10 minutes.

EDIT* Just realized Amazon listed them today. I thought Nintendo said Classic Mario would be plentiful and easy to get... should have known better.
They meant Dr. Mario...

For any St. Louis area folks, the Bridgeton Best Buy had 20ish ZSS and the Bridgeton Target had 10ish Dr. Marios this evening.  BB had 1-2 Ganondorf and Olimars, too, but Target had nothing else from this wave.  BB has them behind the customer service desk so you have to ask.

LOL I pity the fool wearing a suit jacket and tie to an amiibo release in NC's summer heat. It wasn't in the 100's by any means, but it was warm enough to make even a polo and jeans nigh unbearable.

Gotta be completely honest here. I wasn't about to dress in Sunday's best for this crowd. I dressed for the weather, not an interview. Basketball shorts and a cut-off WakeMed tee. Sure I practiced basic hygiene before my departure this morning, but that's just common courtesy (at least I thought so). I even tried to tame the hairbeast, but the humidity mocked my efforts just minutes after walking out the door. Whatever. Not at all worried about impressing anyone at these events. I was just there for amiibo. :p

Too bad I didn't take a pic of the fro for ya'll-- it was crazy alive and in a fighting mood even after the peach/mango condish. I think it ate my hairclips.

Sometimes I wonder if I shouldn't just shave myself glaring bald. Only thing stopping me is my current demographic. Might lead people to believe I was a cancer patient. On second thought, that would be an interesting social experiment. It might be unethical to be laughing so hard right now.

If ya'll are truly interested in keeping a list...
Known Scalpers:
wargod - self-proclaimed

Stand-up CAGs:
JoshTX - at-cost amiibo relocator

Stock of Bowser Jr. amiibo was 20ish at noon at the Crossroads Boulevard Cary TRU. Wishing much luck to hunters just starting tomorrow.
Buying an extra set when they have 30+ left after the lines have cleared during a walk in purchase is not scalping. It's called using intelligence. I like how you purposefully left out the part about the neck beards smelling like ass, and only focused on attire. It's not about wearing a suit, it's the fact that these neck beards dress the way they dress all the time. You can forget about Sunday's best...they don't own a suit. You must enjoy the smell while amiibo shopping.

With the e

With the exclusion of Mario, the other 3 lasted a long time, it appears that Zss might be going out of stock soon.
I can go in and Buy ANY Disney Infinity Character for the next like 9 months with NO problems

Nintendo can slove this in about 5 seconds.....put up pre orders....then make enough to supply your fans (even if I have to wait a little longer it will be worth it over this BS and buying off the secondary market)

I just don't understand why Nintendo doesn't sell these on their website in conjunction with in store

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back