amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nintendo kill animal crossing on wii u & 3ds this year! AC on 3DS not will be sold over million copies or wii u version. Amiibos & cards kill both games. I may pick up 3ds version under $20 or less and maybe $30 or less on wii u version.

You call 'em dogshit but you still go out of your way to get said bundled amiibos.

Like shit, dude. It's just another mario party, no need to hate just because it's AC.

It's fucking adorable. >:C

You call 'em dogshit but you still go out of your way to get said bundled amiibos.

Like shit, dude. It's just another mario party, no need to hate just because it's AC.

No no, see, you don't understand.

Nintendo games are shit and then Nintendo Party games are a level of shit below that and god forbid if you slap the Animal Crossing license on there.

This post is sarcasm.

You guys are missing the point of animal crossing amiibo festival, it doesn't matter how the game is, only thing that matters is the villager restock its getting us.

I'm hesitant to use my Walmart $25 GC they gave me for cancelling Lucina on Amiibo Festival Bundle and/or the AC 3-pack, in fear that they will also be cancelled.

Truth be told though, I really don't care if the game is good or not, I haven't given it a try so I can't really say.

I only buy amiibo if I like the character/series.

And I only buy the bundles if I really care about the game.

I just don't really see a reason to shit on a game because of amiibos. Nintendo does weird things, screw it.

tl;dr: opinions, man.

back to amiibo hunting.

Truth be told though, I really don't care if the game is good or not, I haven't given it a try so I can't really say.

I only buy amiibo if I like the character/series.

And I only buy the bundles if I really care about the game.

I just don't really see a reason to shit on a game because of amiibos. Nintendo does weird things, screw it.

tl;dr: opinions, man.

back to amiibo hunting.
Wrong, I'm not buying it. No, it's not Mario Party. You land on spaces and get a small amount of text. There aren't mini games.

People shit on the game because it's a shitty game. Now go watch a gameplay video. and watch for the review scores of 5s and 6s on the day it comes out.

Home designer is indeed fun.. All its lacking is free roam and the ability to create your house.. Bonus wishlist would be to import your 3ds AC save file into the game so they take your char and villagers and know who/what they are from or if they came from other towns.

Home designer is indeed fun.. All its lacking is free roam and the ability to create your house.. Bonus wishlist would be to import your 3ds AC save file into the game so they take your char and villagers and know who/what they are from or if they came from other towns.
As a game played in spurts, it's great. I'm with you though, I wish they would have made it compatible in someway with AC NL.

@maximumzero & @Kemperjones

Bundle is up again!! GO GO!!

I checked after coming from class and it was sold out Again. T_T

But just checked and its available to preorder. (May be flickering) 

Edit- 

Conan beat me to it. lol

Lol sorry, I'm on the ball today.

You are right though, it's been on and off all day today (this is the third time I've seen it available today). If it "sells out" again, and any of you miss it keep an eye on the page. It might come back.

Oof, got a preorder in this time. We'll see if it sticks. Would like to save that 9-10 bucks with GCU if at all possible. Thanks for the heads up!

Lol sorry, I'm on the ball today.

You are right though, it's been on and off all day today (this is the third time I've seen it available today). If it "sells out" again, and any of you miss it keep an eye on the page. It might come back.
Thanks for the effort, but I just couldn't do it. The game looks like garbage, and am not willing to pay that much for two Amiibos and three cards. My kids love Mario Party, but I just don't see much they would enjoy with this game. Am I just missing something or is the interest just for the cards/Amiibos?

Thanks for the effort, but I just couldn't do it. The game looks like garbage, and am not willing to pay that much for two Amiibos and three cards. My kids love Mario Party, but I just don't see much they would enjoy with this game. Am I just missing something or is the interest just for the cards/Amiibos?
Eh. Tbh I am just in it for the amiibo discount, cards, and the fact that I really like bundle boxes.
I love animal crossing, but this game looks like garbage to me too (although I haven't seen anything other than what was shown at E3).
I'm willing to give it a shot with the GCU discount, and the added amiibo discount helps too.

I think AC games are their own thing...a game about nothing (Seinfeld reference)
- decorate house
- go fishing
- collect random items around town
- meet other cpu random characters and talk about nothing .
All these things are ok, but I'd rather do them in real life ...and they often feel like real life chores

I think AC games are their own thing...a game about nothing (Seinfeld reference)
- decorate house
- go fishing
All these things are ok, but I'd rather do them in real life ...and they often feel like real life chores
Sounds similar to Dark Cloud 2. Except those were just distractions from the main game. I have trouble getting into a game if there's no story. A character flaw, I know. Since there are plenty of completely fun games out there without a story.

- decorate house
- go fishing
Yes, they are - my kids love New Leaf. The thing is this just seems like a bare bones board game that requires Amiibo. What can you do other than roll the dice to move and the trivia game?

Yes, they are - my kids love New Leaf. The thing is this just seems like a bare bones board game that requires Amiibo. What can you do other than roll the dice to move and the trivia game?
There's also the Island Escape mode.

bread's done
Back