amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
With TRU getting 64 per store of the Mii 3 pack, I'm not going to take off work to make sure I get it. I'll stroll in at 3 or 4 in the afternoon and if they are gone, oh well. But I don't foresee the Mii fighter pack being as big of a seller for the casual crowd. My TRU still had pink and blue yarn Yoshi at the end of the day they released.

Are the green yarn yoshi and game pack hard to find now, or something? I never seem to see them anywhere. I'm not getting that game until it's on sale anyway, though.

Man.. Its amazing. Tom Nook and the single amiibos are not even listed on walmart anymore... Seems those are the hard ones. Yet the 3 pack with KK Slider is still able to preorder.. Glad I did.. cause if I take those 3 plus the 2 the game comes with. I have enough for a full house to play. KK Slider tho being a pretty big Amiibo to get.. I am surprised its not sold out. That being said.. I do want a Tom Nook... If anyone actually has a preorder on one and wants to trade or something, see my sig.

Man.. Its amazing. Tom Nook and the single amiibos are not even listed on walmart anymore... Seems those are the hard ones. Yet the 3 pack with KK Slider is still able to preorder.. Glad I did.. cause if I take those 3 plus the 2 the game comes with. I have enough for a full house to play. KK Slider tho being a pretty big Amiibo to get.. I am surprised its not sold out. That being said.. I do want a Tom Nook... If anyone actually has a preorder on one and wants to trade or something, see my sig.
Once I get the $25 gift card from Wal-Mart for canceling my Lucina order I think I will put it down on the AC 3 pack. I'll try to get the other AC amiibo figures at Best Buy with GCU.

If you were wanting the Skymiibo, the Skylanders Superchargers starter packs are already on major sale through BestBuy. The link is currently on CAG's front page. 40 bucks may not be low enough for all, but it'll be low enough for some. Especially if they either play the Skylanders game or they sell/trade the other pieces.

Fox is up on Toysrus.com, works with the current Buy 2 for $22 deal (you also get free shipping with this deal).

what

shitshitshitshitshitshit my wallet can't handle all these amiibo
I hear ya. I'm going to get all of the AC Amiibo, but I wish they had spaced them out more over a few months.

Edit: I know Lucina and other more rare Amiibo get cancelled often by Walmart, but what about the AC: Amiibo Festival bundle & the AC 3-pack? Are those likely to actually ship, or it there also a pretty high risk of cancellation also?

I too wish Nintendo would spread these out a bit more. I get it though: they're trying to have things on the shelves for Christmas.

Unrelated, but on topic question: I'm thinking about placing three seperate orders for the Amiibo cards on Best Buy, since shipping is free. Anyone know if they'll soft ban my account for this? I was going to just do two, but three seems like pushing it to me. Idk :p

It was posted earlier in this thread that there is no limit on the cards. Someone asked on the BB forum.
I was aware of there being no limit before that post, as I bought 4 packs the first day with GCU. That was in store though, where the register didn't stop "me" (someone else bought the 4th with my account number) from buying four. Online, they do not allow you to put more than one into a singular order so I wasn't sure if it would be a problem or not (it's not the discount I'm asking about after all).
I'm just gonna order the 3, see what happens.

Green Yarn Yoshi is up for preorder at WM for those not wanting to buy the Wooly World bundle

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Green-Yarn-Yoshi/46510939
The preorder button didn't do anything for me in Android Chrome, Windows Chrome, or WIndows Firefox. Finally, I tried refreshing the page in Windows Chrome, and it worked fine. Same when I placed a second order for another: had to refresh the page before I could press the button.

I just got a cancellation email from Walmart that my Mewtwo preorder could not be fulfilled due to stock issues.
That stinks. I hope that isn't the case across the board, though I see that their pending hold on my account has left -- it didn't leave for the yarn yoshis until they actually shipped... that's not a good sign :(

For those in NW US, Fred Meyer has Additional 20% off Video Game Accessories today, which is decent for Amiibos (I was surprised to find Zero Suit, Silver Mario, Ganondorf, Splatoon Girl & 8-Bit Mario) and solid for previous Infinity waves that are on sale already.

bread's done
Back