amiibo Deals and Discussion Thread

no658ea3

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
So the last one was locked, here is the new one.

Don't talk politics or argue.

Don't piss off the mods with reporting posts. If you can't take what someone else is saying don't report them unless it violates the rules of CAG.

Trades are done here amiibo Master Trade Thread

For updates on amiibo check Amiibo Alerts and Amiibo News on Twitter

Master List of amiibo and product details from reddit

Retailers that sell amiibo

Best Buy- Rember that amiibo are 20% off with GCU

Amazon

Toys R Us

Gamestop

Walmart

Target

Credit to Modoru for next section.

Imports/Other sellers:
AmiAmi
PlayAsia
GoHastings
Meijer
Nintendo World Store [NY Location, In-Store only]

Foreign Amazon links:

Amazon UK
Amazon GER

Amazon SPN
Amazon ITA

amiibo compatibility chart

screenshot.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to get 11 packs and even with 55 villager cards I wasn’t able to get all 24. I am missing 3. That just feels wrong. Heck I got 3 repeats on the special cards too.
So far I only have a duplicate of Raymond, but everytime I see packs go up, even with alerts they are gone in a minute or less

Managed to get 2 more packs, 1 through Gamestop and Target instore. So far I haven't gotten too many duplicates which is nice, especially for the foils.

I was able to get ten packs of the Animal Crossing Series 5 Amiibo Cards at Target today. They also had several packs of the Animal Crossing Sanrio Cards. They were hanging on an end cap in electronics.

if anyone wants to trade AC cards hit me up. the trade thread is dead
There an AC amiibo Reddit that is pretty active, but many now are looking to trade SP for SP cards there.

I managed to finish the regular cards and am just looking to get the SP cards via eBay at this point since most want you to ship with tracking on the Reddit so that’s $3+ for each trade. Plus the cost of the card pack. If I can get an SP card for less than $10 on eBay it’s less hassle.

There an AC amiibo Reddit that is pretty active, but many now are looking to trade SP for SP cards there.

I managed to finish the regular cards and am just looking to get the SP cards via eBay at this point since most want you to ship with tracking on the Reddit so that’s $3+ for each trade. Plus the cost of the card pack. If I can get an SP card for less than $10 on eBay it’s less hassle.
Are the SPs coming down in price yet? I had started looking at it last week and was seeing $20-50 per SP and kind of lost the desire to purchase them to complete out mine.

[attachment=36417:16378025653734091116455593941882.jpg]

Can confirm you do get the whole set in a box. I know have extras cards to sell and or unopened packs from America and Europe if anyone needs more packets

Looks like Metroid amiibos popping up commonly on amazon warehouse.. for those that want a loose pair to display/use below MSRP  O:)

BpOPkr3.png

Looking to purchase new, sealed Smash Bros Luigi and Zero Suit Samus Amiibo for x-mas gifts.  Please PM me if you have them for sale.

I picked up King Dedede yesterday on Amazon

I missed Kirby today but Im sure there will be more opportunities

Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Collector's Edition is Gamestop-exclusive and available to pre-order for $99.99:

https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/nintendo-switch/products/sunbreak-collectors-edition-gamestop-exclusive---nintendo-switch/340343.html

Includes:

-Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Deluxe Edition (digital voucher)
-Steelbook case
-Malzeno amiibo

-Monster Icon sticker pack

-Elgado Mark enamel pin

No listings for the individual amiibo yet.
GameStop exclusive? Check. $99 pricepoint? Check. CE for a franchise people will underestimate in popularity? Yep. In4retirement money.

Animal Crossing Amiibo Series 5 Cards restock at the two Target’s around here . There was no limit at the Target I went to.
There is a good chance they got series 1-4 too but they aren’t listed online. Most of mine got all the series but they all had vastly different limits.

There is a good chance they got series 1-4 too but they aren’t listed online. Most of mine got all the series but they all had vastly different limits.
They had series 1-5, but I was mainly interested in series 5. Super Target on the south side of town usually has a limit store. The Target on the north side of town has no in store limit.

Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Collector's Edition is Gamestop-exclusive and available to pre-order for $99.99:

https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/nintendo-switch/products/sunbreak-collectors-edition-gamestop-exclusive---nintendo-switch/340343.html

Includes:

-Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak Deluxe Edition (digital voucher)
-Steelbook case
-Malzeno amiibo

-Monster Icon sticker pack

-Elgado Mark enamel pin

No listings for the individual amiibo yet.
Wow, and you still have to buy Monster Hunter Rise separately?

Local targets got restocks of series 1-5 amiibo cards and the 4 Kirby amiibos sunday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for mentioning this! I had done an order pickup for some Series 5 packs, but I wouldn't have otherwise thought to check in-store for the older sets since they aren't listed online.

To my surprise my Target still had racks of the AC Amiibo Cards. No series 5, not sure if someone hoarded them all. But I ended up buying 5 packs of each other 4 and they still had plenty

Grabbed 15 packs of series 5 cards yesterday and left at least 25. The rest were gone today, along with the majority of series 4 I've got a bunch of villager dupes and need special character cards if anyone has spares.

To my surprise my Target still had racks of the AC Amiibo Cards. No series 5, not sure if someone hoarded them all. But I ended up buying 5 packs of each other 4 and they still had plenty
I have check my 2 local Targets this week and found nothing. Well I found a ton of the Sanrio cards, but nothing else.

bread's done
Back