Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
So the last thirty pages have been about people finally getting falcon and pit, but I haven't seen anybody talking about Little Mac. I'm wondering if he's discontinued.
I received 2 Little Mac Amiibos yesterday from my instore order at GameStop. Ordered 12/28 and received 12/30. They were more than ready to ship out those orders.

Went out and picked up Peach and Kirby today. I was holding out on buying the common wave 1 characters, but I just have a feeling about these 2 - Peach especially. Nintendo discontinued one (Fox) that was almost guaranteed to have Amiibo support with it's upcoming game, so it's pretty evident that every Amiibo is on the chopping block now. I feel relatively confident that Link won't be discontinued by next week, so I'm looking at 5 that I'm gonna need to pay out the ass for when all is said and done - Wii Fit Trainer, Marth, Villager, Pit and Fox. I'm glad I preordered all of wave 3 because you never which ones of these will only be available for 2 weeks (WFT, Marth, Villager) or 1 month (Fox) or there just wasn't enough manufactured (Pit). My collection is coming together though

[attachment=11018:Amiibo.jpg]

So the last thirty pages have been about people finally getting falcon and pit, but I haven't seen anybody talking about Little Mac. I'm wondering if he's discontinued.
I suspect Nintendo just released a huge batch of Pits and CFs to retail, which is why they are popping up everywhere. I kind of suspect we'll see the same with Little Mac, maybe next week.

I think the distribution of wave 2 has just been so screwed up that it's impossible to assume any of the are discontinued based on low stock. It's not like WFT/Villager/Marth where there was a lot of initial stock that sold through.

Has anyone had any experience with Walmart with their shipping?

I tried ordering wave 3 from Gamestop but it charges me shipping for each, has anyone had been able to pass this?

I got my Gamestop order of 2x Captain Falcon last night, the only problem is they only sent one. The packing list inside even says 2, same with my order confirmation. I have a feeling they're not going to believe me and I'll end up with the shaft on this one...

Man, it's articles like this that really tick me off.  It's not the "collectors wave" at all.  Its just another wave.  They've already released most (if not all) of their A-game characters (maybe except Charizard and one or two others), so its going to be this way for nearly every wave hereafter. I suppose Bowser, Sonic, and MegaMan are still pretty big names out there - the others are on par with Wave1 characters too though (Ike = Marth, Shulk = WFT, MetaKnight = Kirby or maybe Villager?), but this article (and ones like it) just seem to be pushing the hype train further and further...

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/amiibo-wave-3-release-date-who-will-be-rare-figures-third-set-amiibos-403466

Just had my Pit from Wal-Mart delivered to the office.  Wave 2 complete!  Now just waiting on the one from TRU to be delivered.  That one is getting traded to a fellow CAG for a WFT.  After that, all I wanted from Wave 1 will be mine.  I have all of Wave 3 that I'm interested in reserved at BB and Gamestop, that is except for Rosalina.  Hoping more pre-orders open up, or else I'm gonna have to test my luck on release day in-store.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat, gonna grab DK, Peach, and Pikachu if I see them today at BB or GS just so I can finish off Wave1. Also, just as an observation -- I don't understand why they couldn't have any sort of proper scaling with these characters -- it seems like Pikachu is almost the same size as DK and Lil Mac is a totally different size than Zelda who is a different size than Marth or WFT, just weird sizes... and Pika is too darn big.

Man, it's articles like this that really tick me off. It's not the "collectors wave" at all. Its just another wave. They've already released most (if not all) of their A-game characters (maybe except Charizard and one or two others), so its going to be this way for nearly every wave hereafter. I suppose Bowser, Sonic, and MegaMan are still pretty big names out there - the others are on par with Wave1 characters too though (Ike = Marth, Shulk = WFT, MetaKnight = Kirby or maybe Villager?), but this article (and ones like it) just seem to be pushing the hype train further and further...

http://www.idigitaltimes.com/amiibo-wave-3-release-date-who-will-be-rare-figures-third-set-amiibos-403466
i dont get what you are so angry about. It is just some person speculating what will be rare, i dont think it is that big of a deal

Lol at the idiots on ebay paying over $600 for wave 1 and wave 2 sets.  I should put mine up for sale just to get a good laugh.

Lol at the idiots on ebay paying over $600 for wave 1 and wave 2 sets.  I should put mine up for sale just to get a good laugh.

i dont get what you are so angry about. It is just some person speculating what will be rare, i dont think it is that big of a deal
Yeah, but its article after article like this that push the hype even further for resellers/scalpers to keep buying these up in bulk. It's that whole phenomena of people saying "this is discontinued" and everyone runs out and grabs it so its hard to find for a normal price.

Guess I'm not actually "angry", just "internet angry" - find it annoying all these speculation articles that are published for mass consumption and then become reality because someone "read it on the internet" is all.

Ok, who's the weirdos that are running around to every single bestbuy, target, gamestop, tru, walmart within a 30 mile radius of where they live to buy these things instead of doing something more productive LOL!?

Yeah, but its article after article like this that push the hype even further for resellers/scalpers to keep buying these up in bulk. It's that whole phenomena of people saying "this is discontinued" and everyone runs out and grabs it so its hard to find for a normal price.

Guess I'm not actually "angry", just "internet angry" - find it annoying all these speculation articles that are published for mass consumption and then become reality because someone "read it on the internet" is all.
Correct! Perception is reality. Just because someone wrote it doesn't make it entirely fact. Do fact checking people before you hit the panic button.

Do you think this will take off though? A common agreement on this thread is that amiibo sales are being driven by scarcity and fear right now. If they're going to make slightly different pose amiibos with identical functionality, aren't they going to hit saturation very quickly among the non-collector install base? Feels weird that parents or kids with a limited budget would purchase an amiibo with no added functionality
Indeed, there's quite the refrain that "if they make different poses I'm done" among many of the collectors I know (and those I've read on forums). The annoying thing to me on this is that our US packaging doesn't have the numbering system that other regions have (No.1 Mario, etc.) so it'd be a bit more annoying when/if they release other poses to have to search for "Mario with hands raised amiibo" instead of "Mario #67" or something? Just a small annoyance, but I really don't want to have Goron Tunic Link and Raccoon Mario and all that... Just one piece per character please! (And no doing the whole pokemon series!!)

I'm having the opposite feeling. Maybe because I've only ordered one of each character and I'm opening them, but BB has been great with all my ship - to - home pre-orders (aside from the few wave 2 arriving later than expected). The packaging on all of them has been great as well. Perhaps it just depends on your area/region?
Like Amazon, Best Buy has no consistency. I'm sure multiple fulfillment centers are in play with no standard as far as shipping goes and some areas can see greater odds of getting items shipped in boxes than others (Amazon has a great fulfillment center out there somewhere that still shrinkwraps items to cardboard and places them in slightly larger boxes - that's how most of my orders used to arrive many years ago.... then they opened a fulfillment center closer to me and it's been all downhill from there).

In the past, I had ordered Disney Infinity figures from BestBuy.com for shipping. Most were shipped together in boxes and arrived in good condition. I've had Blu-Ray discs shipped in boxes and also shipped in plastic bags (primarily plastic bags). One Amiibo was sent in a box and the few others were sent in bags (the one in the box ended up damaged because the box was crushed).

If I were opening them and just considered the condition of the figure, then, yeah, they are all "perfect". For me, anyone who would send these in plastic bags isn't someone I'm going to be buying from in the future.

Seems as though TRU has sent me 2 emails and so far have been good news. It states I'll get Pit by January 9-14.

20 mins after getting my confirmation email for my pick up order for 2 fox, I get an email saying its been cancelled bc they cant fill it. fml

Lol at the idiots on ebay paying over $600 for wave 1 and wave 2 sets. I should put mine up for sale just to get a good laugh.
Gas money and time is money. You get the entire set instead of it being spread out.

If you don't value your personal time, you need to. I used to value my personal time at two times my hourly wage. Now, since I have kids, it is more valuable.

A store 30 minutes away, then 30 minutes to another and 45 minutes home adds up fast.

Just got another call from the BB and my Pit came in and is being held for me (one day later than Capt Falcon and Luigi).   Very odd what is going on with their shipping to store but a huge thumbs up to the BB staff for holding on to the PO and waiting it out (this time).

I'm guessing this day or so delay is exactly what happened with my Little Mac preorder earlier this month: the store went to pull and it wasn't there -- only last time they cancelled the PO instead of waiting it out.   Sounds like some stores are learning to give it a bit with Amiibos.

Not sure why Nintendo or BB distribution or whomever is messing up the shipments can't manage getting these out as advertised, but it is a bit nerve-wracking.   I'm still nervous for the next round of Amiibos (especially with the added worries of the retailer exclusives).

But at least for a few weeks I'm done with all of wave 1 and wave 2.

I'm a little surprised that amiibos don't come with a Club Nintendo registration.  Even if we got 10-15 coins, that would be kinda nice.

I don't understand why they couldn't have any sort of proper scaling with these characters -- it seems like Pikachu is almost the same size as DK and Lil Mac is a totally different size than Zelda who is a different size than Marth or WFT, just weird sizes... and Pika is too darn big.
Because if they were properly scaled, your amiibo collection would look like this on your shelf

[attachment=11019:amiibo bowser.jpg]

Gas money and time is money. You get the entire set instead of it being spread out.

If you don't value your personal time, you need to. I used to value my personal time at two times my hourly wage. Now, since I have kids, it is more valuable.

A store 30 minutes away, then 30 minutes to another and 45 minutes home adds up fast.
exactly, that's why when this craze started I just pre-ordered them all online for ship to home.

If they are worth something, sell online.

If not, keep or take back.

2x hourly wage is a good rule of thumb. It just looks really sad when I'm buying something that I need to go to the store for and some 40 year old man is in full sprint running to the electronics section to see if the amiibo shipment came in only to find out that there is 6 people standing in line for it already wasting god knows how much time.

And yes, people can ask the every so uneducated question of "why do you care what other people do" only to forget that our lives are based upon caring about what other people do.

Do you care if the government raises taxes? If you answered yes, then don't EVER ask someone why they care about what other people do.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat, gonna grab DK, Peach, and Pikachu if I see them today at BB or GS just so I can finish off Wave1. Also, just as an observation -- I don't understand why they couldn't have any sort of proper scaling with these characters -- it seems like Pikachu is almost the same size as DK and Lil Mac is a totally different size than Zelda who is a different size than Marth or WFT, just weird sizes... and Pika is too darn big.
I think they're just scaled to the trophys in the game.

classic_mode_super_smash_bros_wii_u.jpg

WTF, I just got an order confirmation for my cancelled/re-instated TRU order... it was already automatically reinstated before with everyone else's so I'm kinda wondering what's going on. But my order status does show that they've "located stock" so... that's a good sign. 

Because if they were properly scaled, your amiibo collection would look like this on your shelf

attachicon.gif
amiibo bowser.jpg
It would be much worse than that. You figure Mario is a short guy - about the height of a young teenager, probably about Ash's height and Pikachu maybe comes up to his Ash's waist counting his ears. Bowser on the other hand in the more recent games is significantly larger than Mario (at least three times taller). Pikachu might come up to the height of Bowser's foot if properly scaled.

Weirdest story. A Gamestop manager was looking for Captain Falcon a couple weeks ago so I helped him by saying he could grab one from Amazon (at the time). He was so pumped he said he'd do me a favor. Told him if you ever get a Pit in let me know as I didnt have any pre-order for it. I figured hed never contact me but low and behold today he emails me saying he put one aside if I still wanted it. Coolest Gamestop manager ever lol. I dont know whats weirder the fact that he did that favor for me or that he couldnt track down a Falcon on his own in the first place... But either way just glad I have a PIT. I have 2 more pre-ordered ones from Amazon from an hour ago. If those end up shipping Ill prob offer them to CAGs

It would be much worse than that. You figure Mario is a short guy - about the height of a young teenager, probably about Ash's height and Pikachu maybe comes up to his Ash's waist counting his ears. Bowser on the other hand in the more recent games is significantly larger than Mario (at least three times taller). Pikachu might come up to the height of Bowser's foot if properly scaled.
Pikachu is like up to Ash's knee, they're like a foot and a half tall. Yes, I'm being that guy. :rofl:

LOL exactly. I couldn't figure out what he was getting at with his "method." TRU's site doesn't work like that.
I had it in my cart and went to eat lunch while debating on it. I had it all the way to submit. I did nothing for a bit while it sat there.

Like I said to the other person, someone a few posts up got an order in.

I still have three Wal Marts showing it in stock about 30 miles away each.

I contacted TRU customer service live chat, here you go:

TRU rep: You are welcome Customer (me). Anything else we can check on today?

Customer (me): When will Fox Amiibo be in stock?

Customer (me): That was the item thrown out of my order.

TRU rep: Great question. Let me take a look

TRU rep: Give that it just went to the out of stock status it is only showing me "Pending Shipment from Manufacturer"

So, when I went to eat lunch, it went OOS.

this is ridiculous though. Is it safe to say Link/Zelda are gonna be rare soon because you can almost guarantee new models for the Zelda U?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back