Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
So I jumped in the amiibo game a bit late. What are my odds of realistically finding Wave 3's in stores come Feb? Walmart & Gamestop specifically because those are the only ones here who carry Amiibo's (no tru, best buy, or target).

I have a list of release dates for walmart and gamestop, do I just go as soon as the stores open? Or that afternoon so they have time to stock? 

Just asking you guys since my choices are two stores and the internet but everything online has been picked clean.

So I jumped in the amiibo game a bit late. What are my odds of realistically finding Wave 3's in stores come Feb? Walmart & Gamestop specifically because those are the only ones here who carry Amiibo's (no tru, best buy, or target).

I have a list of release dates for walmart and gamestop, do I just go as soon as the stores open? Or that afternoon so they have time to stock?

Just asking you guys since my choices are two stores and the internet but everything online has been picked clean.
My guess is you will only be able to get the common ones. So far it's looking like Bowser and Toon Link. I think there will be some that are preorder only.

Still hard to say, even people who preordered are having issues, Bowser at least sounds like he could be around for awhile, same with Toon Link, Sheil wil be hard to get, could be another Little Mac situation.

As far as the rest of wave 3, still up in the air.

Received my Rosalina from Amazon.fr yesterday. Arrived in perfect condition too. I'll still be on the hunt at Target on Sunday though. The Target about 5 minutes from my house claimed they were going to have 30 and the electronics guy said he would be limiting them to 1 per guest.

Gah man, dont you realize this a collectible video game figures thread, obviously we all open our Amiibos to keep pristine backings all while in giant animal costumes. Its perfectly normal in this thread.
If you had a giant animal suit with a moving mouth and with enough dexterity to cut open a collectable box well, would you not find any excuse you could to wear it if for no other reason than just to freak people out? :lol:

GS may be all preorders, I don't think west coast TRU stores did any preorders, your best bet is to stalk Target.

I doubt it is to freak people out, it's just something he enjoys. I'd do the same thing if I had one!

I have a Rosalina and Lucario on the way from Germany, but I will be checking out Target on Sunday anyways.

I'm not sure exactly what is going on with the Walmarts in the northern San Diego area.... but most of them never received wave 2 at all.

I wonder if these will eventually come in and if wave 3 will hit the shelves at all???

I went into TRU last night for my Bowser - my third amiibo since launch, told you I'm just getting into it! - and asked the guy about figures.

He said he doesn't know about others, but he had Lucario in the back. But... Only 1 box of them came in, and in each box there are only 4 figures.. Lucky me! :whistle2:(

Received my Rosalina from Amazon.fr yesterday. Arrived in perfect condition too. I'll still be on the hunt at Target on Sunday though. The Target about 5 minutes from my house claimed they were going to have 30 and the electronics guy said he would be limiting them to 1 per guest.
When did it ship and what shipping speed did you use? I chose the no tracking number shipping speed and would like to have an idea if mine may arrive soon

I went into TRU last night for my Bowser - my third amiibo since launch, told you I'm just getting into it! - and asked the guy about figures.

He said he doesn't know about others, but he had Lucario in the back. But... Only 1 box of them came in, and in each box there are only 4 figures.. Lucky me! :whistle2:(
Exactly.... Nintendo is creating scarcity. That is really fucking stupid

i pre-ordered all of Wave 3 on gamestop.com for instore pickup at my local store, should i be concerned that i havent heard from them yet?
By "hearing from them" they mean you have to search for the Gamestop employee's eBay ID and purchase them there.

But seriously if you're worried just give 'em a call and see what's up.

By "hearing from them" they mean you have to search for the Gamestop employee's eBay ID and purchase them there.

But seriously if you're worried just give 'em a call and see what's up.
I have a same concern too because I preorder from them as well .. haven't get anything yet

Damn. No go at my target even though they're now in stock. Guy told me to come back Friday? And that he's had dozens of calls already today about it. Amiibo craze has definitely picked up in my town since wave 2.

He also said they expect rosalina, captain falcon and villager in mid February. Pretty sure this guy has no idea what he's talking about. I'll still be there first thing sunday morning.

Well after spending all morning refreshing m.target and BrickSeek, it finally paid off when my local Target updated to 4 Sheik in stock. They weren't on shelves, I had to ask an employee who was unloading other merchandise to look up the DPCI [having DPCI numbers memorized from searching for so long - that's a new low for me], saw they had four in the back, he grabbed another employee to go look. I asked him if I could get two, he said no problem. The man came back a few minutes later with another employee who curiously crowded around the register when he was scanning them. When it rung up no problem, one of them breathed a sigh of relief - I think they were unsure if it would be computer-locked like Rosalina [who I didn't ask about, but should have]. Inspected the two figures, politely asked if I could swap one that had some minor paint blemishes. He said no problem, went to the stock room, and came back with the other two so I could look those over. Totally helpful employee who will be getting a wonderful customer service survey review and a positive experience after I've been stressing out about getting a Sheik since my TRU sold out with an hour last week.

By shipping 4 figures per store? And preventing actual Nintendo fans from buying what they want? Nope.... thats fucking stupid
It needs to keep getting hammered in but yes. It creates commitment. Now if people see a sheik they won't hesitate to buy. I mean hell there's thousands of people that snatched up a Bowser without second thought

I'm not sure exactly what is going on with the Walmarts in the northern San Diego area.... but most of them never received wave 2 at all.
I wonder if these will eventually come in and if wave 3 will hit the shelves at all???
I guess there's a reason why Walmart didn't get an exclusive.

What the Sheik DCPI again? I had the morning off and stopped at 2 GS, 1 BB, 1 Target, and 2 TRU (or called ahead) and only thing I found is Bowsers and Toon Links and BB said they're supposed to be getting a drop shipment in this afternoon (sometime from now to the next few hours) and it might possibly have a Sheik on it?  I shouldn't be that stressed about Sheik since I've got 2 pre-orders already, but definitely don't want to miss any of the Zelda characters.  Villager is one thing (still hunting for a US one if anyone's got an extra haha), but can't miss out on Zelda characters!

I have a same concern too because I preorder from them as well .. haven't get anything yet
I have some wave 3 instore GS prorders but their all for the ones that have no sign of yet (Ike, Dedede & Sonic) so I'm not too worried. But seriously just call them? Usually it's a decent employee and they'll tell you what's up.

When did it ship and what shipping speed did you use? I chose the no tracking number shipping speed and would like to have an idea if mine may arrive soon
She shipped on January 16. Pretty sure I chose the next up from the cheapest shipping. Not sure what exactly its called but it cost me 12.65euro for shipping alone.

A Target about 20 miles away from apparently has Shiek in-stock according to Brickseek. Should I go now or wait and see if my local store (only 1 mile away) gets their shipment? Not sure if they'll even get a shipment though, their amiibo section was pretty bad.

What the Sheik DCPI again? I had the morning off and stopped at 2 GS, 1 BB, 1 Target, and 2 TRU (or called ahead) and only thing I found is Bowsers and Toon Links and BB said they're supposed to be getting a drop shipment in this afternoon (sometime from now to the next few hours) and it might possibly have a Sheik on it? I shouldn't be that stressed about Sheik since I've got 2 pre-orders already, but definitely don't want to miss any of the Zelda characters. Villager is one thing (still hunting for a US one if anyone's got an extra haha), but can't miss out on Zelda characters!
207-00-5024

You can always check their Target page also, they put the DPCI under the overview section.

They're also creating demand, which isn't fucking stupid.
And yet here you are, thirsting for Amiibo.
Yeah and im sure the reason he is here is b/c of their shitty distribution/manufacturing numbers. Europe seems to have them readily available and yet when they put up wave 4 they sold out almost immediately on Nintendo UKs website. I think at this point they have their demand.

Yeah and im sure the reason he is here is b/c of their shitty distribution/manufacturing numbers. Europe seems to have them readily available and yet when they put up wave 4 they sold out almost immediately on Nintendo UKs website. I think at this point they have their demand.
What we're seeing is a master class in marketing maneuvers on Nintendo's part. Think about it, there are mom's out there that wouldn't know a Sheik from their own asshole but because demand is so high for Amiibo they'll buy a more recognizable figure like a Bowser or Link (which Nintendo is making plenty of) and now stock for the figures that are "commons" are flying off their pegs due to "perceived rarity". It's brilliant and I'm personally loving every moment of it, especially on this thread.

Nearest Target that has Sheik in stock is 86 miles away. In just going to hope that they have her out with Rosalina Sunday morning to grab both.

on target's website, certain figures will allow you click "find in store" and some are greyed out.  The ones that allow you to say not available, yet Shiek is the only one that says out of stock.

don't know what, if anything, that means

What we're seeing is a master class in marketing maneuvers on Nintendo's part. Think about it, there are mom's out there that wouldn't know a Sheik from their own asshole but because demand is so high for Amiibo they'll buy a more recognizable figure like a Bowser or Link (which Nintendo is making plenty of) and now stock for the figures that are "commons" are flying off their pegs due to "perceived rarity". It's brilliant and I'm personally loving every moment of it, especially on this thread.
Lol I highly doubt their sales spikes are coming from Moms who have heard of the "amiibo rarity". I have to say I enjoy it too, Ive preordered pretty much everything so I dont have to deal with the shit. Nintendo just announced that theyre having to reduce their sales forecasts for this fiscal year but this will still be a profitable year due to the weak yen. I believe it is their first profitable year in the last 5 years but the profit margin is about even to the loss they took last year. Maybe if they made enough Amiibos they would have turned a little more profit :shock:

Looks like Sheik is slowly showing up at nearby Targets according to brickseek, tho no close by stores of course :p I should probably try to get one considering this Amazon preorder has not moved despite everyone else getting stock in.

Meanwhile my Rosalina shipment finally has working tracking. Coming from Ohio which isn't far, but they used some crappy UPS IntelliPost or something which is code for they pass it off to the slow ass USPS :( So I guess I'll get her Monday - was secretly hoping it would be this week :p

That'd be great if I had a Target. ;(
You can check your Local GS and see how many pre-orders they have, I talked to the guy and for shulk they have 20+ and I'm fourth or fifth. A lot of the other characters have 6 plus pre-orders on them, Wal-Mart is a joke with a Amiibo, I don't think I've seen anything outside of the first wave.

What the Sheik DCPI again? I had the morning off and stopped at 2 GS, 1 BB, 1 Target, and 2 TRU (or called ahead) and only thing I found is Bowsers and Toon Links and BB said they're supposed to be getting a drop shipment in this afternoon (sometime from now to the next few hours) and it might possibly have a Sheik on it? I shouldn't be that stressed about Sheik since I've got 2 pre-orders already, but definitely don't want to miss any of the Zelda characters. Villager is one thing (still hunting for a US one if anyone's got an extra haha), but can't miss out on Zelda characters!
i doubt bestbuy would be able to sell a sheik if they had it anyway, it's hard locked to 2/1

were they able to sell you bowser or toon link?

A Target about 20 miles away from apparently has Shiek in-stock according to Brickseek. Should I go now or wait and see if my local store (only 1 mile away) gets their shipment? Not sure if they'll even get a shipment though, their amiibo section was pretty bad.
just call them and ask. Half the stores are saving them for 2/1 half have them still in a box but will sell them if you ask

I kinda even forgot what Amiibo's I pre-ordered like a month ago. Did any of the new waves come out yet? I'm pretty sure I pre-ordered 2 from Gamestop for store pick-up. Also I remember when my Lucario got canceled from TRU, did people were saying it was an error. Was that true? Also did anyone else order Lucario from TRU ebay?

I didn't realize Walmart and GS are your only options. I'd forget Walmart, their stocks have been pretty crappy. GS is your best bet. See if they have a waiting list for amiibo since preorders are closed and just check with them periodically. It helps to be friendly too. Also, if people don't pick up preorders after a certain time, they're released, so there's always a chance that could happen.

Other than that, online is your other option, possibly importing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back