Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda even forgot what Amiibo's I pre-ordered like a month ago. Did any of the new waves come out yet? I'm pretty sure I pre-ordered 2 from Gamestop for store pick-up. Also I remember when my Lucario got canceled from TRU, did people were saying it was an error. Was that true? Also did anyone else order Lucario from TRU ebay?
I ordered Lucario from TRU eBay. Aside from receiving an email in December saying he won't be shipped until on or around 2/1, haven't heard anything yet.

I kinda even forgot what Amiibo's I pre-ordered like a month ago. Did any of the new waves come out yet? I'm pretty sure I pre-ordered 2 from Gamestop for store pick-up. Also I remember when my Lucario got canceled from TRU, did people were saying it was an error. Was that true? Also did anyone else order Lucario from TRU ebay?
Yes it was an error (if you ordered from their website, not sure about ebay tho), if you ordered with a card they reinstated that order...I think if you ordered with paypal they sent an email with a code or something to reorder it.

Lol I highly doubt their sales spikes are coming from Moms who have heard of the "amiibo rarity". I have to say I enjoy it too, Ive preordered pretty much everything so I dont have to deal with the shit. Nintendo just announced that theyre having to reduce their sales forecasts for this fiscal year but this will still be a profitable year due to the weak yen. I believe it is their first profitable year in the last 5 years but the profit margin is about even to the loss they took last year. Maybe if they made enough Amiibos they would have turned a little more profit :shock:
Obviously scalpers too but you get my point.

A Target about 20 miles away from apparently has Shiek in-stock according to Brickseek. Should I go now or wait and see if my local store (only 1 mile away) gets their shipment? Not sure if they'll even get a shipment though, their amiibo section was pretty bad.
I would honestly go make the trip if you really want a Sheik. I've been updating m.target and BrickSeek since reports of Sheiks shipments at Target started trickling in. There are three Targets within twenty miles of me, but only one seems to have gotten them in. I'm not sure if this is a temporary thing and the other stores haven't received/processed their inventory yet or if it's a case of only one store per area getting them in. Regardless, if you really want one, you should probably go pick one up to be on the safe side.

I have some wave 3 instore GS prorders but their all for the ones that have no sign of yet (Ike, Dedede & Sonic) so I'm not too worried. But seriously just call them? Usually it's a decent employee and they'll tell you what's up.
I call them 2-3 days ago which they dont have stock yet .. Actually I just called them few mins ago .. the guy said due to the snow storm from the EAST side so it's delay the shipment to the store ... that's why the store in oregon still haven't receive the stock in yet!

Check Target inventory today for Sheik.

http://m.target.com/fiats-results/t-16811582?searchInput=28280

Charlotte area Targets appear to be receiving shipments and Sheik can be bought today. I picked up one for insurance against my Best Buy preorder.
Awesome, thanks. Checked my local Target and it showed in stock. So decided to run up there and check. Nothing on the floor, so I ran it through the inventory checker in the store and it showed in the stockroom. Asked the guy behind the counter if he could sell me one and he said, "No problem" and went in the back and grabbed it.

You can, "find in store" for Rosalina now. Has that always been available? Is that because shipments with her are showing up?

All Nintendo is doing is copying the Skylanders model, there's nothing new to this
Exactly. This is the company who released the Virtual Boy*, e-Reader and the Wii, a system that succeeded only because of pure dumb luck. As gnoh said, if Activision didn't do it first, Nintendo would be fucking this up considerably.

* Even though I like the VB a lot

The only interesting thing is These new action figures are much more value than Skylanders I believe .. people love it
Well they're working off already established franchises whereas Skylanders are going off forced rarity alone since they're random characters. Only thing that would compare is if Disney Infinity started going a lot more hard lined on its supply

Well they're working off already established franchises whereas Skylanders are going off forced rarity alone since they're random characters. Only thing that would compare is if Disney Infinity started going a lot more hard lined on its supply
From my experience Skylandrs relies on in game advertising for characters.

Exactly. This is the company who released the Virtual Boy*, e-Reader and the Wii, a system that succeeded only because of pure dumb luck. As gnoh said, if Activision didn't do it first, Nintendo would be fucking this up considerably.

* Even though I like the VB a lot
Lol but sometimes the best decision is to emulate what already works. We don't try to make cars out of cement just because metal cars are the norm. I agree with Bear though, everyone's bitching at Nintendo but you're playing right into their hands but no one seems to want to admit it. How many of you pre-ordered a MP 10 bundle because of how the MM LE did?

From my experience Skylandrs relies on in game advertising for characters.
But that doesn't fully explain why kaos traps are apparently worth $90 from a company that's been doing this for years. Having something rare gets people constantly going into store and looking at stock. That leads to more incidental purchases than you'd think.

Lol but sometimes the best decision is to emulate what already works. We don't try to make cars out of cement just because metal cars are the norm. I agree with Bear though, everyone's bitching at Nintendo but you're playing right into their hands but no one seems to want to admit it. How many of you pre-ordered a MP 10 bundle because of how the MM LE did?
Can you imagine if no one copied apple and iphones were the only touch screen phone out there ........ I got the MM LE for the price (plus I never played it) , but your right I was tempted to get MP 10 just for hype, i fought the urge since I would have no one to really play with

But that doesn't fully explain why kaos traps are apparently worth $90 from a company that's been doing this for years. Having something rare gets people constantly going into store and looking at stock. That leads to more incidental purchases than you'd think.
as i understand,youu don't really need this trap to play sine there's only one use for it, hense they made fewer of them. My godchildren play this and have a buttload of the toys/traps, so the gimmick works its just the average adult/nastalga fan will recognize Nintendo characters whereas I constantly have to ask the kids what figures or accessories they want for gifts cuz I don't recognize them.

Received my Rosalina from Amazon.fr yesterday. Arrived in perfect condition too. I'll still be on the hunt at Target on Sunday though. The Target about 5 minutes from my house claimed they were going to have 30 and the electronics guy said he would be limiting them to 1 per guest.
Just curious, who delivered it? There's no tracking information for me, so I'm trying to figure out whether UPS or usps is gonna deliver it.

Another store near me had inventory on Sheik pop up. As scummy as it is, I'm kind of considering going and buying them out. I'm just trying to get my hands on a Little Mac and a Pit and if Sheik is going to be rare too, it would help to have trade bait, right?

Was in Target parking lot at lunch.....

Didnt go in beacuse I decided to go bak to the hospital.

Just checked the inventory checker and they have Sheik lolololol

I wonder if we'll get a game like Skylanders or Infinity where the characters will be used in game and not just as a supplement to other games......like a toybox mode or adventure game using the figures

Another store near me had inventory on Sheik pop up. As scummy as it is, I'm kind of considering going and buying them out. I'm just trying to get my hands on a Little Mac and a Pit and if Sheik is going to be rare too, it would help to have trade bait, right?
lol I just read your trade post too, I was going to try my hand at getting her/him myself but was thinking about tr***** (try to avoid that word on here) my pit to you

as i understand,youu don't really need this trap to play sine there's only one use for it, hense they made fewer of them. My godchildren play this and have a buttload of the toys/traps, so the gimmick works its just the average adult/nastalga fan will recognize Nintendo characters whereas I constantly have to ask the kids what figures or accessories they want for gifts cuz I don't recognize them.
But every other trap is extremely plentiful, almost like they made less of this one...
You don't need it but then again you don't need half the amiibos you're getting either...

I wonder if we'll get a game like Skylanders or Infinity where the characters will be used in game and not just as a supplement to other games......like a toybox mode or adventure game using the figures
If they don't make amiibo exclusive monsters for puzzles and dragons then nintendo doesn't like money

Went into my GameStop and was looking at Amiibos and he said BOWSER! LAST ONE LEFT! They're going for over 200 on ebay right now!

First off, I saw more than one on the wall and you can order them on GameStop and walmarts websites.

But, I didn't say anything. I just said I was good and he acted like I was nuts to pass up such an amazing offer, lol

Joe Blow Target from the electronics department went home with all 4 of them last night after work.
I called and the guy sounded younger.

He was like "yea we have that rare amiibo in stock...4 to be exact. How many do you want to place on hold?"

Alright here's some info from my Target who I just called and had a pretty lengthy convo with a cool fellow gamer employee.

I called because I saw you guys saying Sheik was showing up. Checked the tracker and sure enough she was in stock! Called right away and he said they did have her but it was street dated. Then we started talking more and it turns out he tried buying her along with Toon Link for his sister who owns a Wii U and the comp didn't let him. 

He told me they had Toon Link, Sheik, Bowser, and a BUTT load of Rosalin, all street dated for 2/1. Said he had 24 Rosalin, a few Bowser and Link, but only 4 freaking Sheik's! I asked to hold one but said he couldn't. But after talking more and bringing to light Rosalin was his exclusive and talking about the other exclusives, I must have gained his confidence because he hid a Sheik for me in the back somewhere! Woo hoo! I finally feel like I'm doing something right in this amiibo game!

This is making me worried for the other store's exclusives. Obviously Nintendo don't give a parakoopa trooper about stores being stocked with their exclusive figures since Rosalin is in abundunce while Lucario only has 4 figures in my TRU. Makes me want to start stalking Best Buy and Gamestop for theirs. 

buying them to trade is no different than trying them to scalp

Alright here's some info from my Target who I just called and had a pretty lengthy convo with a cool fellow gamer employee.

I called because I saw you guys saying Sheik was showing up. Checked the tracker and sure enough she was in stock! Called right away and he said they did have her but it was street dated. Then we started talking more and it turns out he tried buying her along with Toon Link for his sister who owns a Wii U and the comp didn't let him.

He told me they had Toon Link, Sheik, Bowser, and a BUTT load of Rosalin, all street dated for 2/1. Said he had 24 Rosalin, a few Bowser and Link, but only 4 freaking Sheik's! I asked to hold one but said he couldn't. But after talking more and bringing to light Rosalin was his exclusive and talking about the other exclusives, I must have gained his confidence because he hid a Sheik for me in the back somewhere! Woo hoo! I finally feel like I'm doing something right in this amiibo game!

This is making me worried for the other store's exclusives. Obviously Nintendo don't give a parakoopa trooper about stores being stocked with their exclusive figures since Rosalin is in abundunce while Lucario only has 4 figures in my TRU. Makes me want to start stalking Best Buy and Gamestop for theirs.
From other reports, I've heard a lot of TRU have gotten Lucarios in abundance, around 24-36, but they have said most of those are preorders.

I love how Target told me they didn't have Sheik in stock yesterday evening when it was showing 4 on hand, and today it is out of stock.
I have a feeling that's going to happen with me today. I saw this morning around the area where we go grocery shopping had 4 Fox's in stock. Called and the guy was like "nah, we don't have any of those. If it's showing up in the tracker it's probably because we had 4 of them disappear some time ago."

Yeah right dude. You're staring at them right now.

the guy was lying to you, we've all been able to purchase sheik just fine

buying them to trade is no different than trying them to scalp
Um, except instead of trying to expand my wallet, I'm trying to expand my amiibo collection.
Yeah, I'd feel a little bad about people who legit want one not being able to get one, but I'm more concerned with not paying reseller markups or importing.

So yeah, it's a little different, bruh.

But every other trap is extremely plentiful, almost like they made less of this one...
You don't need it but then again you don't need half the amiibos you're getting either...
No, I agree. I think they made fewer because of the limited use, but you know the 'gotta have em all' mentality.
And all my Amiibos get opened and used, I love them. Also helps I live in a gaming household so we're all sharing a set - they don't have enough functionality to justify multiples yet and this is where perhaps cards will benefit down the line.
I preordered the Mario Party 10 bundle because I was already planing to buy the game anyway. I love the Mario Party series and lookong forward to playing as Bowser.

Um, except instead of trying to expand my wallet, I'm trying to expand my amiibo collection.
Yeah, I'd feel a little bad about people who legit want one not being able to get one, but I'm more concerned with not paying reseller markups or importing.

So yeah, it's a little different, bruh.
nope no difference at all. You're expanding your wallet because instead of paying in cash you are paying in amiibos. Selling an amiibo for $50 and then buying a rare one for $50 is no different than trading that rare amiibo for another rare amiibo.

you are definitely paying reseller markups when you exchange a rare for a rare. If you weren't paying mark ups then you would be able to trade a common for a rare. :roll:

And shit on nintendo world all you want but they take amiibos seriously. They implemented an ID policy on amiibos after scalpers tried buying them. Now you can only get one of each amiibo FOREVER

nope no difference at all. You're expanding your wallet because instead of paying in cash you are paying in amiibos. Selling an amiibo for $50 and then buying a rare one for $50 is no different than trading that rare amiibo for another rare amiibo.

you are definitely paying reseller markups when you exchange a rare for a rare. If you weren't paying mark ups then you would be able to trade a common for a rare. :roll:
Or I could just find someone with the amiibo I want and trade them the amiibo I have for it. No money changes hands, no markup, just a figure-for-figure trade. If you're gonna try and tell me that's the same as roping in another person to pay too much for a piece of plastic, then keep spouting nonsense.

But go ahead and keep getting butt frustrated. ;D

All a matter of opinion. I don't think doing either is "scummy". I don't typically flip stuff, but I get it.

Talked to my local Target today, Bowser, Toon Link and Rosalina are like street date locked until Feb.1. That being said, it's a small Target and we got 12 in. The head of the electronics department said he was going to keep it 1 per guest. He also doesn't hold amiibos anymore for anyone who asks.

And shit on nintendo world all you want but they take amiibos seriously. They implemented an ID policy on amiibos after scalpers tried buying them. Now you can only get one of each amiibo FOREVER
How does that work? Do they have a club card or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back