Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
My GS order is marked "Closed" as well..but it has also shipped.  Most likely ya'lls orders shipped or are preparing to.  

Chill

Looks like Ill end up with two Sheiks. I got one at Target, and went to cancel Hastings and its "in process" and cannot be cancelled. I'm planning on returning my Target one, if the Hastings one arrives not screwed up, unless someone here wants it.

My order for a single Shulk has, too, been closed. Ordered it back in mid December. My order for the MM CE along with an Ike and a Dedede amiibo still shows open. But from what I've seen of some of yours, maybe it'll show closed once I get my MM game.

Fwiw, my Shulk in-store pickup order is closed, as is my entire wave 3 in-store order. So far as I've only gotten Bowser.

Fwiw, my Shulk in-store pickup order is closed, as is my entire wave 3 in-store order. So far as I've only gotten Bowser.
Please excuse my ignorance but what does it mean if the order is closed? I have all of them pre-ordered at Gamestop and have like everyone else picked up just Bowser so far. I just don't want to miss the window to get these since they technically only hold them for you for 48 hours. For Bowswer I got the text on Wednesday saying it would be available on Friday. I'm glad I called because the manager said it was ready for pickup that day.

Order 11/11/2014 for Shulk - Closed

Order 12/9/2014 for Shulk - Closed

Both were Site to Store.  (The 12/9 order was not really needed...I had forgotten I had made the 11/11 order.)

I hope one or both actually do get to the store...

EDIT:  My order of one Ike and one DeDeDe also show closed.

Just got a shipping confirmation email on my Lucario preorder after the delayed shipping email I got earlier this morning. So for those of you concerned about your orders maybe just give it some time.

My Gamestop order also says closed. I'm definitely concerned as I thought I had everyone locked up after picking up Rosalina from Target yesterday. I'm going to have to hope that closed just means that they have shipped my figures and that they just haven't arrived in-store for pickup yet. I'll have to call them like everyone else some time today. The store manager is a personal friend of mine at the location I preordered so if they get any at all I have no doubt I'll be able to secure at least one of the two I ordered. Probably will send him a text some time today too.

Just got a shipping confirmation email on my Lucario preorder after the delayed shipping email I got earlier this morning. So for those of you concerned about your orders maybe just give it some time.
That's good news. Thanks for the update. Hopefully I get the same email soon!

I'm so bummed... Woke up to find my Lucario pre-order delayed (it was one of the "cancelled" and un-cancelled ones) and all of my Gamestop wave 3 pre-orders closed. How discouraging. 

I just went to a Target that showed 16 Rosalinas and bought two. They only had one box out. I grabbed two and one had a spot on the head so I asked the guy if I could swap it out and he allowed me. Apparently one of the other two had spots on the head. I got the two good ones and left the two bad ones.

Are all the orders being closed Site To Store ones? Honestly, those barely even count as real pre-orders. You don't put any money down and are basically just putting a hold on an item. I can see why, if orders get cancelled, it would be those ones since they are already pretty meaningless to Gamestop seeing as how people didn't even spend the time to physically put down the minimum deposit. There's nothing stopping someone from sitting at their PC and just pre-ordering like 30 Shulks and putting nothing down, so I imagine they would not think much of canceling digital pre-orders.

My Gamestop order also says closed. I'm definitely concerned as I thought I had everyone locked up after picking up Rosalina from Target yesterday. I'm going to have to hope that closed just means that they have shipped my figures and that they just haven't arrived in-store for pickup yet. I'll have to call them like everyone else some time today. The store manager is a personal friend of mine at the location I preordered so if they get any at all I have no doubt I'll be able to secure at least one of the two I ordered. Probably will send him a text some time today too.
Let us know what the manager says.

Are all the orders being closed Site To Store ones? Honestly, those barely even count as real pre-orders. You don't put any money down and are basically just putting a hold on an item. I can see why, if orders get cancelled, it would be those ones since they are already pretty meaningless to Gamestop seeing as how people didn't even spend the time to physically put down the minimum deposit. There's nothing stopping someone from sitting at their PC and just pre-ordering like 30 Shulks and putting nothing down, so I imagine they would not think much of canceling digital pre-orders.
Lol if thats how they felt then why did they set it up that way to begin with. I dont think theyre cancelled but that makes absolutely zero sense.

Looks like Target won't be selling MegaMan, Sonic, or King DeDeDe in stores, probably not a huge issue, but figured I'd share in case there's some collector on here who only does in-store purchases. Gotta go elsewhere for these!

Source: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2015/02/target_wont_be_restocking_rosalina_amiibo_selected_wave_3_figures_wont_be_available_in-storen

And oh yeah, no more Rosalina! (as expected)
This was actually posted here yesterday: https://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/338862-amiibos-currently-available-and-for-pre-order-wave-4-announced-do-not-post-trades-here/page-572#entry12462346

makes complete sense to me.   If those are the orders getting closed, Gamestop probably wants to be able to fill their paid pre-orders.  Or have a few left over for the shelves. 

Are people's paid pre-orders getting closed? or are they site to store?

I woke up late Sunday and literally grabbed my 6 yr girl and raced to Target.  I got there at 8:20 and plopped my girl into a cart and raced to electronics.  Of course, there was no one there.

I looked around and finally saw stacks of Roselina and Bowser on the end cap.  I grabbed a Roselina and Bowser.  Another guy grabbed two Roselina's.  The Target electronics guy finally shows up and tells the other guy, he can only buy 1 Roselina.  Meanwhile, my girl is playing with the Roselina box in the shopping cart and just making some noise.  The Target guy looks at her and then tells the other guy that they limit it to one per customer so everyone can get one, ESPECIALLY, the ones who actually play with it.  LOL. 

I asked the sales rep whether they got any Mega Man, or any other characters in stock and he says Mega man never came in and Toon Link they only had 6 of at 8AM.  Meanwhile, my girls is pretending that Roselina is bashing Bowser.  LOL.  Then the Target guy starts looking underneath the counter and says, let me check something, sometimes other sales ppl hide stuff, even though they are not allowed too.  He digs around some more and then pulls out a Toon Link.  He asks if I want it and my daughter yells out "Yes! Can I play with Link?"  So he gives it to her and rings me up.  Meanwhile the other guy comes back with his mouth wide open.  He asks if there is anything else hidden around and was told there wasn't anything else. 

We walked around the store some more and as we were leaving, I saw that the Target guy ended up letting the guy buy 2 Roselina's. 

I get home and Roselina is immediately opened and used on Smash.  I still haven't opened Toon Link or Bowser yet..... ;)

Anyone know when Lucina or Pauletina pre-orders begin?  Besides Peach and Roselina, those two are heavily used by both my daughters.  I'm still kicking myself for getting into the Amiibo thing late.  I was at Target in December and they had Villager, Wii Fit Trainer, and Little Mac just sitting there for days.  Argh!  I love playing Little Mac too!

I just checked and my Shulk ship to home order still shows as being "open".  I don't know if this is a good thing or not!

Also pretty damn bummed that I have missed out on Rosalina, I couldn't travel to a Target yesterday because of the blizzard.  I am going to have an extra Lucario so I'm hoping I can bust a trade with someone.

makes complete sense to me. If those are the orders getting closed, Gamestop probably wants to be able to fill their paid pre-orders. Or have a few left over for the shelves.

Not exactly sure what you mean but mine was an online order for in store pick up.

I just went to a Target that showed 16 Rosalinas and bought two. They only had one box out. I grabbed two and one had a spot on the head so I asked the guy if I could swap it out and he allowed me. Apparently one of the other two had spots on the head. I got the two good ones and left the two bad ones.
My Rosalina is messed up in the head too with none around to exchange 😣

You get charged a $5 fee if you don't pick the items up, which is essentially the same as a pre-order. They actually stand more to gain since if you don't pick up an in-store order you can move your $5 down elsewhere... If you don't pick up a ship-to-store order than they get your money free and clear.

makes complete sense to me. If those are the orders getting closed, Gamestop probably wants to be able to fill their paid pre-orders. Or have a few left over for the shelves.

What are you talking about? It's a full purchase with billing information provided. The only difference is that you pick it up in store instead of GS shipping the items.

I have the preorder of Wave 3 from Gamestop "Pick up in store", now is also say "Closed" too .. not sure what's going on .. but will give them a call

What are you talking about? It's a full purchase with billing information provided. The only difference is that you pick it up in store instead of GS shipping the items.
I'm just echoing what thecollegegamer said and trying to understand what is going on with your problem.

Losing interest rapidly though.

Your pickup in store orders got closed.  The people that paid for ship to home did not get closed.  People that put money down in store for pre-orders have not gotten closed.   Why don't you tell me why this is, if not a separation in the priority for fulfilling orders.

Your pickup in store orders got cancelled. The people that paid for ship to home did not get cancelled. People that put money down in store for pre-orders have not gotten cancelled. Why don't you tell me why this is, if not a separation in the priority for fulfilling orders.
Logically speaking it could just be a glitch in the system. You're acting like it's impossible for it to be something other than GS trying to get guaranteed money, when I already pointed out they're guaranteed at least $5 from in store pickup items AND they can turn around and sell them... The argument is useless anyway because the amiibo are guaranteed money as it is, GameStop isn't worried these will hang around on shelves for months because in-store pickup customers wont come through.

They'll sell out in one day regardless.

Okay, so I ordered Lucario from TRU and so far this is what happened:

1. Made my first order of LucarioA for $13.99 (free ship) using Paypal.

2. LucarioA was cancelled due to a massive pre order cancellation glitch.

3. I was told LucarioA would not be reinstated because I paid using paypal and it violated laws or something.

4. I was emailed a code so I could buy Lucario (plus others) for $10.99.

5. I then place my order for a single Lucario with no extras (LucarioB).

6. I'm emailed saying my order for LucarioA and LucarioB are in process.

7. LucarioA and LucarioB are delayed.

8. Lucario A ships.

Wow TRU, just wow.

I just checked and it says "Closed" for my Mega Man and Sonic. On the site it says "Closed" either means shipped or cancelled. I would think you'd be notified if it was actually cancelled.

Logically speaking it could just be a glitch in the system. You're acting like it's impossible for it to be something other than GS trying to get guaranteed money, when I already pointed out they're guaranteed at least $5 from in store pickup items AND they can turn around and sell them... The argument is useless anyway because the amiibo are guaranteed money as it is, GameStop isn't worried these will hang around on shelves for months because in-store pickup customers wont come through.

They'll sell out in one day regardless.
Gamestop.com and Gamestop in-store employees both seem to be clueless when asking them about why the order says "Closed". On the plus side, both say that their systems show my "Closed" order is still locked in and is not cancelled. Nowhere near as worried now, but it would be nice to get some clarity.

I too got an email from TRU right now saying Lucario has shipped. I got the email saying it was delayed earlier this morning too. has anyone noticed that they're charging the full $13.99 plus tax instead of the $10.99 promotional price they promised with the coupon code in December? I'm sure we're all happy to have Lucario shipped regardless but I just find that strange. "Hey, we messed up. Have Lucario for $10.99. Oh and btw, your oder has shipped and you have been charged $14.83"

Add me to the list of cancelled GS ship to store orders... Mine was placed the first week of December and everything was fine until I just checked.
"Closed - This order has been completely shipped or cancelled. "

I pre-ordered Shulk on Dec 07 Site-to-Store. I think "Closed" means it has been shipped to the store. We will probably find out in a few days.

I think Gamestop does two different types of orders. They have Ship To Store, which just uses the store as a shipping address rather than a home, where you pay for the actual item at time of pre-order. I imagine those will be fine. It's the people who do Online Pre-orders for a specific store, like Web Reserves, that I am less sure about. Those are the ones where nothing is put down at all, your name is just on a list. Those are the ones I figure will be at high risk of being canceled. Don't think you need a Credit Card to even put in a Web Reserve, you can just do it from the phone app, I believe.

GameStop.com chat:

You are currently at position number 56 in the queue.

:lol:  CAG blowing them up with these "Closed" concerns? 

Gamestop.com and Gamestop in-store employees both seem to be clueless when asking them about why the order says "Closed". On the plus side, both say that their systems show my "Closed" order is still locked in and is not cancelled. Nowhere near as worried now, but it would be nice to get some clarity.
Yeah, at this point I'm leaning toward(well hoping) it's just a site glitch. Time will only tell though. I just really don't want to pay above MSRP for these by importing them.

Add me to the list of cancelled GS ship to store orders... Mine was placed the first week of December and everything was fine until I just checked.
"Closed - This order has been completely shipped or cancelled. "

I pre-ordered Shulk on Dec 07. I think "Closed" means it has been shipped to the store. We will probably find out in a few days.

Code:
Without knowing precisely what the danger is, would you say it's time for everyone to crack each other's heads open and feast on the goo inside?

Well at least all others (besides Shulk), Target will open up online ordering again. Who knows for how long though.

I think Gamestop does two different types of orders. They have Ship To Store, which just uses the store as a shipping address rather than a home, where you pay for the actual item at time of pre-order. I imagine those will be fine. It's the people who do Online Pre-orders for a specific store, like Web Reserves, that I am less sure about. Those are the ones where nothing is put down at all, your name is just on a list. Those are the ones I figure will be at high risk of being canceled. Don't think you need a Credit Card to even put in a Web Reserve, you can just do it from the phone app, I believe.
You can't do those unless the store actually has them in stock though.

Got a shipment confirmation for one of my two Lucario orders that were delayed this morning. According the to email I was charged full price for it, and not the 10.xx that it was supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back