Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
"Closed" almost assuredly means they're processing the shipment to stores.  The only confirmation indicated will be "the store will call you when it arrives".  Ship to home orders are open because they have not shipped to your home yet.

And yes, you're much more committed to paying for a site-to-store preorder (you have to pick it up or you're charged shipping) versus an in-store preorder.

I have an online order with GS that says closed but I actually had gone into the store and paid it off.  I actually paid off all my pre-orders at GS.

This is going to be fun.

How long does GS hold fully paid for pre-orders?

I am guessing (while everyone is guessing) that Gamestop is working on getting their "Used" Shulk link up for the low-low price of $59.99.  They will send cancellations with a link to the "Used" version and a free value shipping coupon for your inconvenience.  ...but this is just speculation ;)

Bleh, my Shulk is in the closed phase along with another order of 4 amiibo. Hoping that just means they were shipped to the store... but that's thinking too positively huh?

"Closed" almost assuredly means they're processing the shipment to stores. The only confirmation indicated will be "the store will call you when it arrives". Ship to home orders are open because they have not shipped to your home yet.

And yes, you're much more committed to paying for a site-to-store preorder (you have to pick it up or you're charged shipping) versus an in-store preorder.
Right, so this was a non-issue all along. Got it.

I just checked and it says "Closed" for my Mega Man and Sonic. On the site it says "Closed" either means shipped or cancelled. I would think you'd be notified if it was actually cancelled.
All of my online for in store orders got closed as well.

Was anyone's not closed? I feel like if they're all closed, then it's likely a glitch or just normal...

Had done a preorder with Best Buy for Sheik fo in-store pickup.  My confirmed pickup email arrived yesterday.

Wife went in and picked her up with no issues.  The cardboard is severely bent, which is disappointing, but, at least I got her.

Just finished clearing the "Closed" mess up with Gamestop.com staff and the stores. Apparently, the release date restriction was lifted yesterday which means that the stores can sell them as soon as they are received. Orders should already have been sent to the stores, which is why they now appear as closed. I'm hoping for no surprises, but that seems like this is the case.

Just finished clearing the "Closed" mess up with Gamestop.com staff and the stores. Apparently, the release date restriction was lifted yesterday which means that the stores can sell them as soon as they are received. Orders should already have been sent to the stores, which is why they now appear as closed. I'm hoping for no surprises, but that seems like this is the case.
Well, this isn't going to end well.

I just checked and it says "Closed" for my Mega Man and Sonic. On the site it says "Closed" either means shipped or cancelled. I would think you'd be notified if it was actually cancelled.
All of my online for in store orders got closed as well.

Was anyone's not closed? I feel like if they're all closed, then it's likely a glitch or just normal...

Just got shipping confirmation for my TRU Lucario from Ebay and my Rosaline (Rosetta) from Nin-nin.

There's also a pending charge from Walmart for $13.77 on my credit card so I'm guessing that means the Sonic I ordered is shipping soon.

Thanks for the update.

Just called my gs I got preorders at and talked to a friend there and he said there have been no shipments of any of the new ones delivered to store yet at least at that store and no email been sent to them with info yet either on a update

You get charged a $5 fee if you don't pick the items up, which is essentially the same as a pre-order. They actually stand more to gain since if you don't pick up an in-store order you can move your $5 down elsewhere... If you don't pick up a ship-to-store order than they get your money free and clear.
While their website says that, I have failed to pick up a couple of preorders done via Gamestop.com for store pickup (basically, I got there and the items were damaged or gutted) and never been charged anything despite the fact that the store didn't cancel the order or do anything. So while I guess they technically could charge you, they never do.

How rare is Rosalina? I noticed only 3 stores within 25 miles has it in stock, but one of the stores has 26.
Seems like a lot of fake hype... I mean, she's rare but nearly every Target near me has it in stock.

A think a lot of stores withheld stock on Sunday, so they could put them up on shelves.

While their website says that, I have failed to pick up a couple of preorders done via Gamestop.com for store pickup (basically, I got there and the items were damaged or gutted) and never been charged anything despite the fact that the store didn't cancel the order or do anything. So while I guess they technically could charge you, they never do.
Those are different situations. You still went to the store and in turn refused to pay, for all you know they entered something in the system and just didn't tell you or you couldn't see from your acct. GS is all about the money, I have no doubts that they'll try to get whatever they can, however they can get it. If you ordered something that way and just straight no-showed I'm sure you'd see a charge.

Seems like a lot of fake hype... I mean, she rare but no more rare than some of the Wave 2 figures.

A think a lot of stores withheld stock on Sunday, so they could put them up on shelves.
I believe part of it was there being no pre-orders accepted except those few times when seemingly only a few people got in on it. Instead of cutting their stock in half months ago they were able to sell more on release day. Smart move on Target's part and probably the best we've seen thus far with any amiibo launch.

How rare is Rosalina? I noticed only 3 stores within 25 miles has it in stock, but one of the stores has 26.
so far I have found in regards to Rosalina brickseek is off cause it showed no location had any but went anyway and first store of course had none and the employee used the pad & other gun and showed 6 in stock one store and 10 at another and in fact those stores only had 2 & 0 so the stock counts way off on these some reason

Seems like a lot of fake hype... I mean, she's rare but nearly every Target near me has it in stock.

Brickseek stock count for Rosalinas are a mess. 6 stores here still show in stock. All of them confirmed they sold out yesterday.

One of two Lucario TRU orders shipped. Ironically the one that was cancelled and reinstated has not shipped, it was the one that I ordered after they cancelled everything and put a small number of Lucarios up for 20 minutes.

Just got shipping confirmation for my TRU Lucario from Ebay and my Rosaline (Rosetta) from Nin-nin.

There's also a pending charge from Walmart for $13.77 on my credit card so I'm guessing that means the Sonic I ordered is shipping soon.
I, too, got an email saying my Lucario from TRU's eBay store.

I also ordered a Sonic from Walmart and don't see a charge yet. Still shows the status of "processing" online.

Those are different situations. You still went to the store and in turn refused to pay, for all you know they entered something in the system and just didn't tell you or you couldn't see from your acct. GS is all about the money, I have no doubts that they'll try to get whatever they can, however they can get it. If you ordered something that way and just straight no-showed I'm sure you'd see a charge.
I can assure you they didn't. In fact, there was one preorder I did that way a few months back that I just never went to get because it showed up on BB.com for much cheaper with GCU. It just automatically closes after a week or so and no charge is ever made to the card you use.

I wouldn't be so concerned with GS closing out pre-orders if it didn't also include wave 3b figures too. Only wave 3a is available, the next assortment isn't expected to be ready for nearly two more weeks.

I called the local Gamestop store about my "Closed" orders.  Guy said they were showing fine in his sytem, and that I'd get a call when they arrived.  (And that they haven't received anything for Shulk or Wave 3; he said by 2/13.)

Ok fellow CAG Amiibros/bras ... Whats next on the agenda ? Basically just wait until the 13th for Ike & Dedede ? Look out for wave 4 pre's ?

Im pretty much all up to date right now .. 23 out of 23 and have all 6 MP10 figs pre'd as well.

i wouldn't be surprised if your targets really don't have it in stock because I thought my store showed 5 villager and 1 fox but got there and none was found in their inventory. Also, this was awhile ago, and not now.

Ok fellow CAG Amiibros/bras ... Whats next on the agenda ? Basically just wait until the 13th for Ike & Dedede ? Look out for wave 4 pre's ?

Im pretty much all up to date right now .. 23 out of 23 and have all 6 MP10 figs pre'd as well.
The only place to preorder MP10 set was Amazon before they took it off right?

Does brickseek ever have inventory errors? I'm not putting much faith in an inventory of "1" but for some reason a target within 45 minutes away says they have 3 villagers in stock

Have a Little Mac listed in stock 18 miles away, but they dont have any Rosalina at that store and I only have time to go 1 on lunch break and no time after work to get the other. What to do what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back