Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Best Buy must have gotten a nice shipment of Fox's. There's 3 of them just chillin' on a peg in my best buy right now.

Kinda kills the excitement of the 2 I'm having delivered tomorrow.

Got my 2 Lucario from TRU. They were beat to hell. The inflated plastic actually crushed the boxes. Doesn't matter much, was going to open 1 anyway and trade/give the other to a friend.

So for those who preordered at GS, we are going to be able to pick them up on Friday correct? (if those release dates are accurate)

So it's confirmed that Friday toysrus will have Ike dedede sonic and mega man? I have Ike preordered but I'd totally go early to get the other 3 for $33

So for those who preordered at GS, we are going to be able to pick them up on Friday correct? (if those release dates are accurate)
i am assuming so, and expecting a text message on Wednesday afternoon from GS advising me that my amiibos will be available for pickup

i got the txt for bowser on wed before release

Got my 2 Lucario from TRU. They were beat to hell. The inflated plastic actually crushed the boxes. Doesn't matter much, was going to open 1 anyway and trade/give the other to a friend.
Got a single Lucario from TRU today, in a large box with no padding. His packaging has creases around the corners and edges. I'm an in-box collector so I'm not too happy.

Got my package of 2 Lucario, toon link, and sheik from Tru today in the mail. Were In a box that snuggly fit all four and arrived in perfect condition.

I know we're not supposed to post trades and all that, but if anyone has an extra Lucario shoot me a pm. And I know we're still about a week away but if anyone can manage to snag an extra Mega Man, I would be really appreciative.

Got my Little Mac from GoHastings today. Came in a large box with appropriate packing paper and it is in mint condition. Shocked and pleased.

I know we're not supposed to post trades and all that, but if anyone has an extra Lucario shoot me a pm. And I know we're still about a week away but if anyone can manage to snag an extra Mega Man, I would be really appreciative.
"I know I can't do it, but I'll do it anyways."

I know we can't post trades, but I'm trying to unload a few sealed USA Fox's that have a creased box. Not trying to make money, just don't want to deal with going to Best Buy to return.

Damn, this Friday is gonna be hectic and I'm probably gonna end up with nothing.

Idk. I can do the MMXL wait/hunt because Target opens at 8, so I can fail (lol) and then still make it to work.

But then these Ike's, Dededes, Mega Mans and Toon Links are gonna be at stores that open at 10, and I'm at work by then.

Don't know if it's worth getting that day off, especially when even my GS Ike is nothing guaranteed (funny when I was preordering I was too cheap to have it shipped and now thoughts of paying $22 on Amazon UK don't seem that bad).

idk if it been mentioned before but it look like Restocks of Fox on Bestbuy.com wont be happening anymore. It look like Best Buy Completely pulled the page from there website 

uOHPqaF.png

I know we can't post trades, but I'm trying to unload a few sealed USA Fox's that have a creased box. Not trying to make money, just don't want to deal with going to Best Buy to return.
You might end up having to return it. Idk, I offered 3 on here about a month back on the first restock and I got zero bites. Just people asking if I had any other Amiibos.

"Aww, well ain't that cute? BUT IT'S STILL WRONG!!!"-Mr. Hollywood

Snap, I just saw that Nintendo World had those Amiibos.

Anyone know the latest stock check? I'm gonna be in Washington Heights tomorrow morning, and if there is still stock tonight, I'm gonna be there at opening.

i am assuming so, and expecting a text message on Wednesday afternoon from GS advising me that my amiibos will be available for pickup

i got the txt for bowser on wed before release
Idk what day in the week GS inventory gets updated, but just called my store and they were clueless about when shulk or mega man would be available for in-store pickup. The struggle is real!

Idk what day in the week GS inventory gets updated, but just called my store and they were clueless about when shulk or mega man would be available for in-store pickup. The struggle is real!
GS is not getting Mega Man and Sonic until 2/20

All others this Friday

shocked Amazon is getting peoples 2nd part of wave 3 orders out early/on time. They seem like the last one to usually get them in stock
They're ultimately reliable (don't think I've heard of any cancellations on Amazon) but their allocations have been very sporadic. Based on this thread, because of Amazon, I was one of the first to get Diddy & Little Mac, and now Sonic, but definitely one of the last to get Bowser, Luigi, Zelda, Falcon and Pit.

They also did themselves no favors by sending out those updated with March delivery dates for wave 3a.

Just got back from Best Buy and Target. Guy from Best Buy was actually pretty excited that I was interested in Amiibos. He said not a whole lot of people come in there for them. Which I found hard to believe considering that they were out of nearly everything. I asked him about 2/13 and he said they actually had the shipment in the back. He went back there and brought some out. He offered to hold the entire wave (1 of each character) for me and even let me pick the best paint apps. I was flipping out. I must say, Mega Man and Sonic are probably the best looking figures I've seen. And you guys were right, Bowser is nice and solid. I also questioned him about Meta Knight. He said if they get one, it'll be Friday morning. As for the Target employees... They thought I was talking about candy when I said "Amiibo". :wall:

Just got back from Best Buy and Target. Guy from Best Buy was actually pretty excited that I was interested in Amiibos. He said not a whole lot of people come in there for them. Which I found hard to believe considering that they were out of nearly everything. I asked him about 2/13 and he said they actually had the shipment in the back. He went back there and brought some out. He offered to hold the entire wave (1 of each character) for me and even let me pick the best paint apps. I was flipping out. I must say, Mega Man and Sonic are probably the best looking figures I've seen. And you guys were right, Bowser is nice and solid. I also questioned him about Meta Knight. He said if they get one, it'll be Friday morning. As for the Target employees... They thought I was talking about candy when I said "Amiibo". :wall:
Mega Man has a street date on BB's website for 2/20, same with Ike and Dedede (and I would assume Meta Knight will release that day because Kirby's WiiU game launches that day). I'm sure they can update the website's street date to this Friday but they haven't done that before. Sonic is the only one from wave 3 that has a street date for this Friday the 13th. So... hm.

Mega Man has a street date on BB's website for 2/20, same with Ike and Dedede (and I would assume Meta Knight will release that day because Kirby's WiiU game launches that day). I'm sure they can update the website's street date to this Friday but they haven't done that before. Sonic is the only one from wave 3 that has a street date for this Friday the 13th. So... hm.
Yeah, when the guy mentioned going and grabbing them, I felt really uncomfortable like I was gonna get him fired. Most of the figures he said had not even been scanned in yet as being in their inventory. He said he could sell them all to me Friday. We'll see. I was thinking about that. Hopefully he won't screw me over.

I love how knowledgable we're all getting about retail. Kinda funny. We're all going on and on about DCPI numbers and stock inventory and five months ago most of us couldn't have cared less about any of it. Amiibos have changed us.

I love how knowledgable we're all getting about retail. Kinda funny. We're all going on and on about DCPI numbers and stock inventory and five months ago most of us couldn't have cared less about any of it. Amiibos have changed us.
Its DPCI. Its a very very common mistake.

Stay knowledgeable my friends.

I got permission from the OP and from a mod to make a new thread. Look for one in the next few minutes. I'll be sure to update it with current sales and will add links for each figure and add import sites and an FAQ eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back