Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
If you only look at your order status screen and don't click on the item, it'll tell you the Status, which says "In process." Mine does too but it's said that since I preordered it, so nothing has changed.
Ahh okay, yeah all they have to do is click that and see exactly whats going on with it lol. Unless it says preparing order then nothing has changed. About the only thing that first page says is its in process, completed or cancelled.

Not sure if sarcasm or confusing Jude Law for J-Law....
AFAIK, neither. He's talking about The Fappening.

I agree though. She's not high on my attractiveness scale, but she gains a lot of appeal because she's quirky and down-to-earth.

The first time my eyes lit up seeing her was when they showed her reaction during the boobies song at the academy awards. That was adorable.

sorry not 100% amiibo related, and if it needs to get moved, please point me in the right direction...but how will system transfers to the new 3ds work if i trade in my current system to gamestop to take part in the promotion?

Not sure if sarcasm or confusing Jude Law for J-Law....
Lol for real...the amiibo thread. Where the majority think amiibo are made and look shitty yet they have to get them all...and Jennifer Lawrence is just "okay". But a guy in a tiger suit opening an amiibo with a knife to keep the pristine cardboard backing is cool.

sorry not 100% amiibo related, and if it needs to get moved, please point me in the right direction...but how will system transfers to the new 3ds work if i trade in my current system to gamestop to take part in the promotion?
See if they'll let you do it in store if they have wifi, but if you have a lot of data it could take hours. I have heard some stores saying they will process the trade in when you get the N3DSXL and will let you turn in the old 3DS later to give you time to transfer, but very YMMV. Best to call the store and ask.

See if they'll let you do it in store if they have wifi, but if you have a lot of data it could take hours. I have heard some stores saying they will process the trade in when you get the N3DSXL and will let you turn in the old 3DS later to give you time to transfer, but very YMMV. Best to call the store and ask.
The store I go to (and have the system pre-ordered) said you can do that, but you have to trade in the old system the same day.

Lol for real...the amiibo thread. Where the majority think amiibo are made and look shitty yet they have to get them all...and Jennifer Lawrence is just "okay". But a guy in a tiger suit opening an amiibo with a knife to keep the pristine cardboard backing is cool.
Can't you have someone that likes the way amiibo look, have some of them, think Jennifer Lawrence is very attractive, and think the Tiger guy is cool?

And people called me a liar when I said I got Fox from Amazon. SMH!  :shame:

Did you notice your total was higher then usual? And before checking out and paying you could have said maybe "Hey this isn't right?" maybe?

Or was this something that were charged after you left the store?
I was purchasing some other items so it wasn't immediately obvious that the total was higher than it should have been by $2.

so i went shopping today and found sheik and toon link in my local best buy in denver. i take it's not a rare unicorn?

[attachment=12002:IMG_0834.jpg]

Apparently some TRU got huge shipments of Sheik on Thursday or Friday, but it is still hard to find in some areas.
This is definitely true. I don't know how widespread it was, but I was at my local TRU on Saturday and went by the Amiibo section to see what it looked like. I found about 12 Sheiks on the pegs. When I checked out I asked the electronics employee about them, and he told me that was just what was left. On Friday they had 40 Sheiks in stock.

Huge shipment? I was there while they were still setting it up and the total was 5.
Well to be fair there were a few reports (with pictures) of stores getting 16 to 20 sheiks. Again who knows maybe Nintendo will never send TRU anymore sheiks after this shipment.

Huge shipment? I was there while they were still setting it up and the total was 5.
Maybe your TRU wasn't one of the "some TRUs" then. My closest one is an hour away but I happened to be passing by and they got about 20, and several others reporting there stores getting similar numbers.

I have no opinion if that means she is rare or not. I've seen threads on reddit for my state that were reporting 24 Star Foxes at their Toys R Us in December and I took a picture in early January of one that had about 16 of them but they're all gone of course now. Sheik could go down that route you never know or it could be like Diddy Kong where it's easy to find. I will say though that Diddy is pretty common everywhere whereas Sheik seems to be most abundant at TRU for now. I know for me, since TRU is an hour away (local one just closed down) an abundance there wouldn't help unless they were online too.

Today I had to go to the South side of town to pick up a package from the post office and since I was on that side of town anyways, I swung by Toys R Us. They sell them for $13.99 as you all know so without tax (which here is 3.50%), it's about $41.97 for 3 of them. I'm sure it's been reported but their Amiibos are 3 for $33. Repeat 3 for $33! That's pretty good. Even if I were to go to Target and buy 2, it'd be about $5 less than Toys R Us' deal. It ends 2/14 I believe. So if you're still needing to complete some waves, that's the place to go. I myself just got into Amiibos recently so I'm gonna go build my collection there. Which is great because then I'll have some cash left over to get the rares.

kinda off topic but the Bowser Amiibo is a nice size , feels worth the money compared to some of the smaller lighter (but more popular) figures

kinda off topic but the Bowser Amiibo is a nice size , feels worth the money compared to some of the smaller lighter (but more popular) figures
I agree!

Side note: The employees at my local Wal-Mart still have NO idea what an Amiibo is. There have been 4-5 employees working in electronics (high turnover) over the past several months and none of them know what an Amiibo is. I've looked all over the store and have yet to find them. I guess they just don't carry them.

Side note 2: Not too many more posts and this thread will have more posts than the Niche Japanese Games thread...

Found a Toon Link today at bestbuy. It was the only one they had and i also noticed they had a peg labeled for Megaman but it was empty.

Walked around the area for around 10 minutes waiting on someone to ask if i needed help so i could see if they had any in the back but no one ever came by so i just left.

On an unrelated note i also found 2 kaos traps as well. Picked both up so i can use them for trade towards other skylanders or amiibos perhaps.

Jennifer Lawrence is average as fuck.
I also agree w the user who said her face is annoying.
Diffrent strokes as it were.

Also, I saw many sheiks in my area (Philly) yesterday.

Our seemingly schizophrenic pals at Amazon have put the SMB wave 1 listings back on the main Amiibo page. They're still all oos. Hopefully this means wave 4 listings are coming.

Falcon arrived today from GH.  Came in a well packed box so hopefully the Little Mac comes the same way in a day or 2.

Just called all the FYEs within an hour of me. Only one that carried amiibos was an hour and a half away, only had commons, and she said the newest one they had gotten in was Bowser.

DAMN, looks like I'm gonna be at opening at either TRU or G$. There's one TRU in my area, but at least 3 or 4 GameStops. TRU is getting MegaMan though, and he's one of my favorite characters. Both stores open at the same time. However, I'm worried that I should be at a GameStop when they open to increase my chances of getting a Shulk [which I missed out on pre-order]. At the same time, I'm worried that by being at GameStop when they open, I'll miss Mega Man at TRU. This is getting bonkers.

Any input on which store I should be at for opening Friday morning?

Just called all the FYEs within an hour of me. Only one that carried amiibos was an hour and a half away, only had commons, and she said the newest one they had gotten in was Bowser.

DAMN, looks like I'm gonna be at opening at either TRU or G$. There's one TRU in my area, but at least 3 or 4 GameStops. TRU is getting MegaMan though, and he's one of my favorite characters. Both stores open at the same time. However, I'm worried that I should be at a GameStop when they open to increase my chances of getting a Shulk [which I missed out on pre-order]. At the same time, I'm worried that by being at GameStop when they open, I'll miss Mega Man at TRU. This is getting bonkers.

Any input on which store I should be at for opening Friday morning?
Gamestop might not get any extra Shulks. I know calling can suck sometimes because it might tip off the employee but that might be your best bet. They also have permission to sell Shulk as soon as they receive them, so they could come in Thursday afternoon and you miss out anyway. TRU might not have street dated Wave 3b either. If you had to pick one I'd say TRU based off quantities but like I said they might both be sold out of what you want before Friday anyways, so stay glued to CAG for updates :D

Gamestop might not get any extra Shulks. I know calling can suck sometimes because it might tip off the employee but that might be your best bet. They also have permission to sell Shulk as soon as they receive them, so they could come in Thursday afternoon and you miss out anyway. TRU might not have street dated Wave 3b either. If you had to pick one I'd say TRU based off quantities but like I said they might both be sold out of what you want before Friday anyways, so stay glued to CAG for updates :D
Hey, thanks for the helpful reply. I went by my local TRU today to ask if they'd gotten any new amiibo in, the lady said they were supposedly getting Ike, Mega Man, and DDD for the 2/13 release "since Nintendo pushed them back from the 1st", but the only one she'd actually seen them get was Sonic, and they were system locked until the 13th, so come by then.

I assume there's not a scheduled or 'regular' day that GameStop get shipments? I'll probably start checking/calling around the local stores in a couple days and hope I can get my hands on them early. I'm really hoping there are stores that get at least one or two extra Shulk, but I know that's probably a pipe dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back