Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Not being serious/10. I wish more people on here would read what they're writing before posting and realize how insane they sound. The constant posts about what everyone found and their insane paranoia is hilarious, they're the reason holiday shopping is the way it is.
I've got a few Amiibos, but honestly the actual function of them is kinda lame. I just dig the figures myself and like having some of my favorite characters and if a stumble across a rare one like Marth or Villager I will certainly buy and resell because, why wouldn't I? If I know people are willing to pay an absurd amount for them. That being said I find much humor in this thread as well as some people have upwards of 60 Amiibos already, when there are less than 30 different ones out right now.

I've got a few Amiibos, but honestly the actual function of them is kinda lame. I just dig the figures myself and like having some of my favorite characters and if a stumble across a rare one like Marth or Villager I will certainly buy and resell because, why wouldn't I? If I know people are willing to pay an absurd amount for them. That being said I find much humor in this thread as well as some people have upwards of 60 Amiibos already, when there are less than 30 different ones out right now.
Absolutely agree. It's ludicrous that people are going and buying up tons of these, the rare ones I can understand, but other figures? So many of these will be available post-holiday season. I only bought these because I like collecting figures as well, hell, I don't even have a wii u. For $13 and less, they're not that bad.

The amiibo fever/craze is starting to leave my body. Initially I wanted one of each to keep and one to try to flip to make up some of the difference seeing as how December is a tough month financially buying gifts for others and such.

However, the profit margin on these things just isn't worth the time of trying to track down, post a listing, and ship to someone. Even the big name amiibos wouldn't be worth your time unless you had a BUNCH to re-sell and who has time to do that unless you're either unemployed or have lots of free time on your hands.

I plan on listing a few that I've collected and selling them together and returning the ones I don't want to keep and don't appear to be rare (samus, fox, Pikachu).

Someone found me a luigi! So now I just need captain falcon and pit and I can stop worrying about these. (And Roselina, but hey, can't worry about the impossible, right?)

If you're looking for Rosalina, and planning to open it and trash the box, then import it from Japan. Exchange rates for JPY-USD are good right now. You can get it for less than $20 shipped to your house using a forwarding service and Amazon.co.jp. If you buy another amiibo you save even more.

My little mac preorder was cancelled from bby. Said this in the email "We're sorry, but the order listed below has been canceled. Please refer to our Conditions of Use, which explains order limitations and limited quantities" I only ordered two, don't know if that's generic. Anyone else's email say that?

BB Little Mac: Customer service transferred me to the back office, the back office said I was the second call and they were over sold (or some such wording, she is difficult to understand) and they weren't a guarantee and only some people would be getting their orders.  

I mentioned my order was from Oct 10 (I POed the set when Wave2 was available) and that means they better be cancelling every single pre-order and that I'd like to speak to someone about what is going on.   Something tells me this is going to be a lost cause, but I'm still on the call waiting to talk to a supervisor.

BB Little Mac: Customer service transferred me to the back office, the back office said I was the second call and they were over sold (or some such wording, she is difficult to understand) and they weren't a guarantee and only some people would be getting their orders.

I mentioned my order was from Oct 10 (I POed the set when Wave2 was available) and that means they better be cancelling every single pre-order and that I'd like to speak to someone about what is going on. Something tells me this is going to be a lost cause, but I'm still on the call waiting to talk to a supervisor.
And this is where I'm calling BS. When I picked up my order yesterday, they had my order set aside in store and actually tried giving it to me, but the computer of course said 12/19 as the release date. I wonder what excuse they are going to give me when I call.

Was yours in store or shipped? If shipped was it ever in preparing for shipment?
I did shipping. I'm not 100% sure about it being prepared for shipment but I don't think so. I placed the Little Mac order the same time as Captain Falcon, so they are both on one order. Little Mac just says "item cancelled" and Captain Falcon says "payment validated" but he hasn't been prepared for shipping yet. Thank God I placed a preorder at GameStop for Little Mac as well. I'll be steamed if that one gets cancelled as well.

Just got the same email, calling BB now to find out what the heck is up. This is a few hours after I received my 'Order will be ready at store' email this morning.
Please let me know if you hear anything from them. This is frustrating because I placed the order shortly after he was available. I had to have been one of the first people to place the order for him when he became available on their website.

EDIT: Sorry LoveAndBeer, just saw your response.

My little mac preorder was cancelled from bby. Said this in the email "We're sorry, but the order listed below has been canceled. Please refer to our Conditions of Use, which explains order limitations and limited quantities" I only ordered two, don't know if that's generic. Anyone else's email say that?

I mentioned my order was from Oct 10 (I POed the set when Wave2 was available) and that means they better be cancelling every single pre-order and that I'd like to speak to someone about what is going on. Something tells me this is going to be a lost cause, but I'm still on the call waiting to talk to a supervisor.
What the **** is a supervisor going to tell you? "Hey dude, here's an extra one for you STRAIGHT from the guys at Nintendo!" Give it a rest, Jesus Christ.

Canceled pre-orders.

Now that is what I was afraid of. I already have Little Mac and Diddy but I did pre-order Pit and Captain Falcon at Best Buy (two actually as my sister is collecting them as well).

That's what I don't understand about people selling pre-orders on Ebay, you are not guaranteed anything until you have that item physically in your hands.

For everyone that is getting the BB instore pickup cancelled for Little Mac. 

Very simple. They put them out the floor already. When I went to pick up my Zelda/Diddy for instore pickup ( they didn't have my 2nd Diddy ) I went to get another figure for the 3rd one in my order. They had the 3 Little Macs on the floor already. I grabbed 2 of them, and let them know that I had a Little Mac for pick on the 19th, and 1 would replace my 2nd Diddy Kong. That I was giving them to them NOW so they didn't sell out of my pre-order.

That's why they are being cancelled. If you want the Amiibos then start getting them shipped to your house AND doing a instore pick up.

Got the email a couple of hours ago saying my Little Mac will be ready for pickup tomorrow. Hopefully nothing changes (my BB is usually very good with preorders so hoping they dont fail this time).

Very happy I picked up a backup Little Mac now as I was afraid this would happen. Have my Meta Knight being shipped to my house so hopefully they will not be cancelling any of those orders when wave 3 rolls around. We all need to start writing the script as this whole ordeal would make for great drama television.

Got the email a couple of hours ago saying my Little Mac will be ready for pickup tomorrow. Hopefully nothing changes (my BB is usually very good with preorders so hoping they dont fail this time).
I am in the same boat, although my Zelda and Diddy that I picked up yesterday were in not the best of shape. I plan on opening everything, but I want to keep the cardboard backs nicer than these came. Plus, the Zelda has some pink paint on her chest, and the Diddy has black spots on his foot. I should have asked for swaps at the counter, but I didn't really see the state of them till I was in the car. (I know they had more Zelda on the floor, don't know about Diddy)

I made some backup plans yesterday so let's see how those go.

Sounds like they are cancelling on people that ordered more than 1 of the same kind
Makes me worried about one wave 3 order. I placed 2 Meta Knights because I needed a 3rd to get the b2g1. Everything else was a single. Maybe I should make one more single order in case. I am still amazed at how freaking stupid this all is, and I am 100% sucked in to it.

Checked a bunch of stores(Target, TRU, BBY, GS) in SE MI and besides the massive amount of core characters the only new one they had was Zelda (each had 4-6). There was a scalpery looking guy at TRU hovering around the Amiibos fiddling around on his iphone mumbling, "Which one of these is the popular one?". Hope BBY has half a batch of wave 2 ready for tomorrow.
lol @ the iphone guy.

This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
Thank you.

Some new Target news re: Rosalina ..

http://www.thetanooki.com/2014/12/18/target-says-rosalina-luma-amiibo-wasnt-actually-available-for-pre-order/

Well.... At least its better than bad news I guess
it's good that they at least acknowledge it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back