Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, we're so playing right into Nintendo's hand. They made some of the first line of figures scarce so now we're all clamoring like crazy to get new/future figures as/before they hit shelves.

These things are the biggest street date debacle. I went into Best Buy right at opening. 3 Amiibos total on the shelf. Find an employee and he goes and gets Zelda (whole box 8-10). I had it in my hand. A manager walks over and is practically freaking out over the SD being 12/17. I know I looked last night and it was 12/14 online (now 17th)

I go to 2 Targets and 2 Gamestops with reasonable distance. GS started selling two days ago. Target was clueless, but one showed 8 Zeldas in stock. Could not find them. 

Nintendo needs to communicate with retailers 1 date, that is unbreakable. I feel this is becoming a set up to drive demand, because while there are tons of Marios, Links, Peaches, etc in the wild, we're all wondering which will be the next Villager, WFT, or Marth.

I don't want to re-sell I just want the figures without going overall town all week. 

Anybody have any luck with Best Buy PO's? I'm leary about pre-orders since they slap giant stickers on everything.

Man, we're so playing right into Nintendo's hand. They made some of the first line of figures scarce so now we're all clamoring like crazy to get new/future figures as/before they hit shelves.
Well, since this is sort of an experimental period and hoarders are especially gobbling up all the niche guys, hopefully Nintendo will take note and offer more obscure characters in the future waves. I'm kind of bummed Ness wasn't in the first batch, that one would've been a (smash!) hit.

I've been collecting toys for decades and go on usual toy runs.  I now take my daughter with me and never thought I would be doing this for Amiibos, but it's still fun.  I don't preorder anything because I like the thrill of the hunt and will not buy anything from the scalpers.  Day one I ended up with all 12 Amiibos from Wave 1.  I only saw one Marth out of 23 stores we went to.  Found him at Meijer.  With this Wave (1.5)  We ended up going to ToysRus, Best Buy, Gamestop, Target and Meijer's.  Found a ton of Zeldas at ToysRus and nothing at BB or Meijer.  Gamestop had one Diddy and one Lil Mac left.  Target had just opened boxes up.  They had 18 Zeldas, 4 Diddy Kongs and 2 Lil Macs.  So from my experience collecting toys I would say the Lil Macs are the ones that will be harder to find out of this set, because it also shipped with a restock of Mario, Peach, Link and Pikachu from what I saw.  I assume Luigi, Captain Falcon and Pit will be out sometime this week with another restock of Wave 1 figures. 

Went to best buy to go pick up my online order at the store of Diddy and Zelda. They didn't let me take em becuase the computer wouldn't allow them to leave the store.

They also had a little Mac on the floor that I was unable to pay for. They said they would hold it until next Sunday for me.

Went to a Target right now that said they had diddy's in and they had nothing in stock.

Really kicking myself for not buying any of the 3 diddy's I found at TRU the other day.

Side note, I almost went nuts on the girl at customer service at BB. She started pulling the sticker off the back of one of the amiibos and wouldn't stop after I asked her. Damn her.

I got Zelda today with a few online reserves * No confirmation emails yet*

I'm actually shocked that (at least in my area) no mom and pop video game stores carry the amiibos. The guy on the phone at one of the stores said he wished he could. Not sure what that's all about.

Target said they're getting in the shipment tomorrow. Gonna make sure I hit it up

Nintendo made Amiibo's for scalpers/flippers. That is the reason people buy them to make resell. Best Buy is horrible, there is a picture of how they let one guy buy 25+ Guardian of the Galaxy's steel books to resell.

if your target is showing stock but the electronics employees can't find it tell him to ask for receiving because that obviously means they've been checked in and received but they're probably just sitting in the main stockroom or wherever the receiver is at.

I'm trying to pre-order shulk from gamestop, but everytime I click on proceed to checkout I get a message stating that it has been removed from my cart due to inventory reasons. 

Is anyone else getting this?

I'm trying to pre-order shulk from gamestop, but everytime I click on proceed to checkout I get a message stating that it has been removed from my cart due to inventory reasons.

No, I just made my order a few minutes ago for in-store pickup.

I did until I added literally the entire 3rd Wave set. Then I could add shulk

The only you'd be preordering is dissapointment.

even if you were to print out a pre order receipt you're not guaranteed to get the item because they fulfill the online pre orders first And actually hold them with the order stickers. When the smash bros bundle launched i had preordered in store like a month ahead since online was out. well when I went At store opening to go pick it up they just pulled it off the shelf. If I hadn't been in line before BB opened i wasnt guaranteed to get one if i passed by later.
This. I learned that the hard way with the sso bundle. In store preorders are pointless at best buy

Sorry - unable to stop by Target to see if Rosalina is available for preorder in store. Also, my local TRU still hasn't received Diddy Kong and Little Mac. I'm thinking they'll be available by the 21st at the latest... so if anyone strikes out with getting them elsewhere, TRU might be your best bet for the time being.

This. I learned that the hard way with the sso bundle. In store preorders are pointless at best buy
YMMV, some Best Buy stores do put aside pre-orders by name or allow purchase for pre-orders only. My store also implements a 1 per person limit on rare items. Before you find out that stuff it might be a gamble at first.

Sorry - unable to stop by Target to see if Rosalina is available for preorder in store. Also, my local TRU still hasn't received Diddy Kong and Little Mac. I'm thinking they'll be available by the 21st at the latest... so if anyone strikes out with getting them elsewhere, TRU might be your best bet for the time being.
You cant preorder amiibos at target. You can only preorder videogames if you can call that preordering

Sorry - unable to stop by Target to see if Rosalina is available for preorder in store.
She's not (at least not yet--if at all). Just got off work and there's been no communication about it. We haven't gotten any reservation cards and there's nothing to indicate that we will be doing in-store reservations either. We've never done it for any of the other Target-exclusive figures. If that changes, I'll be sure to post...

You cant preorder amiibos at target. You can only preorder videogames if you can call that preordering
It's more of a reservation and less of a preorder. $1 guarantees you a copy of the game for 7 days and you get a $5 gift card. You're also eligible for any promos that might be happening; like buying the game and a bag of Doritos gets you a $10 GC. Or like my favorite, getting a gift card for just buying the game.

I'm still undecided if I want to join in on this, I've never collected toys before and driving all over town looking for these things makes me meh because I do all my shopping online.

Question for those of you who opens these things do you just throw out the packaging or what? I probably will open these if I decide to get any.

It's more of a reservation and less of a preorder. $1 guarantees you a copy of the game for 7 days and you get a $5 gift card. You're also eligible for any promos that might be happening; like buying the game and a bag of Doritos gets you a $10 GC. Or like my favorite, getting a gift card for just buying the game.
Thing is though most stores dont follow the procedure for that. Actual reservation cards bought for whatever game can be checked on the work computers so that they know how many to actually hold for reserve. Most just grab the game from the shelf and there you go reserved

I was tracking down some LEGO sets and took a glance at a few stores I went to and only saw a lone Zelda. These could have been oos since Friday though.

I cannot imagine what some parents are going thru. I remember when I was a kid I asked my dad for a Nintendo 64 for my birthday. I got it on my birthday followed by a daunting stare and a
exhale "Hope it was worth it." Later on, I found out my dad had to drive around town from L.A. to Bakersfield to get me one. The things parents do. After that never asked for those crazy hard to find toys/items.

I was always curious, there is not an age limit to join CAG? Soon we are going to be hit with waves of 10+ years old asking about which amiibo to get making this thread derail.

Well, since this is sort of an experimental period and hoarders are especially gobbling up all the niche guys, hopefully Nintendo will take note and offer more obscure characters in the future waves. I'm kind of bummed Ness wasn't in the first batch, that one would've been a (smash!) hit.
They could do it like Skylanders where they repose them slightly. Ness would have been so popular though with him almost being removed from Smash entirely. :rofl:

I cannot imagine what some parents are going thru. I remember when I was a kid I asked my dad for a Nintendo 64 for my birthday. I got it on my birthday followed by a daunting stare and a
exhale "Hope it was worth it." Later on, I found out my dad had to drive around town from L.A. to Bakersfield to get me one. The things parents do. After that never asked for those crazy hard to find toys/items.

I was always curious, there is not an age limit to join CAG? Soon we are going to be hit with waves of 10+ years old asking about which amiibo to get making this thread derail.

It's nice being an informed parent in the internet age. Maybe it will get more challenging as she gets older and interested in things outside of what I expose her to but for now it's easy to just get everything done before December without leaving the house.

I'm still undecided if I want to join in on this, I've never collected toys before and driving all over town looking for these things makes me meh because I do all my shopping online.

Question for those of you who opens these things do you just throw out the packaging or what? I probably will open these if I decide to get any.
I open mine and throw away the packaging
away. I want to display mine with my other video game figures.

Then again, I'm not buying them for flipping/trading.

OH! Why on earth does the Zelda figures have a little black line on her mid section?  Is it supposed to be a belt buckle or something?  Looks terrible.  The ones I looked at today are pretty derpy, somewhere between most Links and Marth IMO.  She's also doing the stupid looking at the ground thing that Link is.  Still getting her but disappointed that with the quality of the figure, not surprised though when she might be the most detailed one.

I'm going to cancel my intsore pickup for wave 3 and order it for BBY ship to home. Will I lose my 5 dollar off certificate thats attached to my previous order?

Someone said it earlier. Human characters will look funky but non human characters are pretty much awesome
Too bad most of the character fall into the human category.

I'm going to cancel my intsore pickup for wave 3 and order it for BBY ship to home. Will I lose my 5 dollar off certificate thats attached to my previous order?

No, it will get reissued to your account.

Boy, what a mess at best buy.  Got pickup notice for Zelda & Diddy Kong.  When I went into stores they had all of the wave 2 amiibo's I pre-ordered, however they said they were unable to sell them as the system showed their fake 19th/30th release dates.  After they were on the phone for about 30 minutes they told me that the street date for all of them was now the 17th, so I wouldn't even be able to pick up the ones they said were ready.

The other group of people that were waiting raised all the concerns about how they were in the weekly ad, and are in sale in multiple places within the same shopping center as this best buy, all the manager said was to come back on the 17th and that we'd be compensated for our issue.

No sightings of Wave 2 in my area, which included TRU, BB, 2 different GS, and Walmart. I have every figure in Wave 2 except for Zelda and Diddy preordered at BB. We'll see how that works when it gets to whatever arbitrary date BB decides to put them out for sale. I'm really not trying to pay more than MSRP if I have to, especially since I can use GCU on the Amiibos. I'm only missing Mario/Pikachu/Donkey Kong from Wave 1, especially since those are common as dirt around me.

Anyone know when they pulled Shulk? I just realized that he'll be up for in store pick up during busy season, meaning I won't be able to get him.:whistle2:/ I was hoping to order it for shipment but he's currently OoS. 

I had all of wave 2 preordered at Amazon. I have so far received a shipping notification for Diddy. That's it. Not even an expected delivery date for any others at all. Amazon was apparently a poor choice to preorder from. I've unfortunately already repeated my mistake, as I have wave 3, aside from the exclusives, also preordered at Amazon and now it's too late to order them somewhere else.

Anyone know when they pulled Shulk? I just realized that he'll be up for in store pick up during busy season, meaning I won't be able to get him.:whistle2:/ I was hoping to order it for shipment but he's currently OoS.
I think they pulled in-store pre-orders as well already or were supposed to soon. Rumor is they might only be filling pre-orders on it too. I could see that when GS around here didn't get more than one or two on top of the pre-orders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back