Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never really pre-ordered anything ever, but how good is gamestop in fulfilling pre-orders? I got a confirmation e-mail but if they ARE pulling it from the website is this going to be a problem?

Man, Shulk was available to order online yesterday but I didnt get a Gamestop gift card until today, so of course you can't order it now...

I can confirm that preordering at Amazon meant nothing. This is directly copy-pasted from my customer service chat asking why I haven't received an estimated ship date, let alone shipping notification. I explained that I preordered these in October and I was looking for an update.

Priyadharshini:Thanks for your patience. I've checked and see that all item in your order is in reorder state. I want to make sure your order gets to you faster once we have stock. To help make up for the delay, I've upgraded the shipping method to one day shipping at no additional cost.
Mekay, thank you for the help. I appreciate it. You don't know when they'll be available do you?
Priyadharshini:We can't predict exactly how long it'll take us to receive this item. We'll do our best to get the item for you, and we'll e-mail you as soon as we have more information from our suppliers.

What's most frustrating is that the Zelda amiibo in-particular was in-stock on Amazon beyond pre-orders. So my preorder was simply ignored in that situation.

I can confirm that preordering at Amazon meant nothing. This is directly copy-pasted from my customer service chat asking why I haven't received an estimated ship date, let alone shipping notification. I explained that I preordered these in October and I was looking for an update.

Priyadharshini:Thanks for your patience. I've checked and see that all item in your order is in reorder state. I want to make sure your order gets to you faster once we have stock. To help make up for the delay, I've upgraded the shipping method to one day shipping at no additional cost.
Me: okay, thank you for the help. I appreciate it. You don't know when they'll be available do you?
Priyadharshini:We can't predict exactly how long it'll take us to receive this item. We'll do our best to get the item for you, and we'll e-mail you as soon as we have more information from our suppliers.

What's most frustrating is that the Zelda amiibo in-particular was in-stock on Amazon beyond pre-orders. So my preorder was simply ignored in that situation.

Indeed, Amazon is so bad about so many things now. I won't pre-order anything from them that I have options otherwise now.

They haven't stopped production on wave 2 yet, right? I mean it just came out.

If so, I'm sure these stores will restock all of them, so you guys can get your hands on them.

They haven't stopped production on wave 2 yet, right? I mean it just came out.
We have NO idea. Look at wave 1, most stores never even saw Marth, Villager and WFT, and they're OOS for the time being. I never saw a single Marth. I don't think anyone is taking chances right now.

So glad I finally preordered Shulk on Friday.

Mekay, thank you for the help. I appreciate it. You don't know when they'll be available do you?

I swear I need to write a book on how to get things done at Amazon. Brother, if you've had your preorder since October there is no reason they will fulfill any request. If you talk to the right person on the phone you can get them to give you credit to order from a third party seller and you pay the original 1$2.96. Complain enough (but keep it civil) and you can even get if free by stating that you've had this preorder for months and that people are getting their orders filled and its ridiculous why you don't have one in your hand. Just throw that you could have driven to Walmart about 20 minutes away, but you decided to give Amazon your business. :)
)

I swear I need to write a book on how to get things done at Amazon. Brother, if you've had your preorder since October there is no reason they will fulfill any request. If you talk to the right person on the phone you can get them to give you credit to order from a third party seller and you pay the original 1$2.96. Complain enough (but keep it civil) and you can even get if free by stating that you've had this preorder for months and that people are getting their orders filled and its ridiculous why you don't have one in your hand. Just throw that you could have driven to Walmart about 20 minutes away, but you decided to give Amazon your business. :)
)
After reading your post, I was about to contact them again. I went to check my order number for reference, only to see that Little Mac is now preparing for shipment. I'm going to point out that this is just hours after Amazon themselves told me that my order was delayed because they were essentially back ordered. So at this point who the fuck knows what's going on.

Target was the only store I visited that had any Wave 2 available. This morning around 8am pst they had 4 pegs of Zelda full, 2 Diddy Kong pegs full and only about 3 Little Mac total left in stock. They had tags for Falcon, Pit and Luigi but they did not have any stock. I also checked my local Best Buy, 2 WalMarts, TRU and a GameStop and none had Wave 2 out yet besides Target. (No tags either)

I live in the Silverdale area of Washington state.

Welp, I just received an email that my Rosalina amiibo preorder was cancelled. I just preordered yesterday wtf. Now I'm going to hope that thing has a release date so I can buy one in-store.

So is Diddy Kong pretty much gone? lol... figures. Thought it'd be safe to just pick one up on release day but guess you really do have to pre-order if you want one.

Did they really pull the Shulk in store also?
I called the store that has my pre-order, and they said they're still taking pre-orders for it. I went in and paid for it and was able to pre-order a second one. It releases on a Sunday, meaning I can actually pick it up, so hopefully that doesn't change.

http://middleofnowheregaming.com/2014/12/13/update-rosalina-luma-amiibo-sold-out-confirmed-by-target/

Never had a chance.......not sure what to think of this. I'm sure we will be able to find some in stores. This could be fun:)
Da fuck?

http://middleofnowheregaming.com/2014/12/13/update-rosalina-luma-amiibo-sold-out-confirmed-by-target/

Never had a chance.......not sure what to think of this. I'm sure we will be able to find some in stores. This could be fun:)
I do not believe that for a second. Someone on this forum would have seen the preorder up. Heck, someone saw it go up but be instantly in the "sold out/not available" state. Me thinks that facebook response is something checking the website, seeing it sold out (even though it was never sold) and responding. If all else fails, I will just buy another Japanese one. I really doubt that Rosalina will be limited in Japan.

Jesus. I went to Target today. People were swiping Diddy off the rack like savages and gloating about reselling them. There's no way these things can be totally gone permanently. -_- Amiibo hasn't even been out for a month yet. 

I don't believe that Rosalina article either. Not one person here saw/got a preorder in? Doesn't sound like it even happened...

So I just also got the 'Lol you preordered? Too bad' email from Amazon for Zelda, Captain Falcon, Pit and Luigi. How shit out of the luck am I? By some miracle, Diddy and Little Mac are on the way, but I feel missing out on Capt and Pit is going to be a big pain in the ass.

Yeah, beating a dead horse, but that article is BS. I really think what happened was their social media people saw it on their site and assumed it sold out. Other than the one person in this thread that said their preorder was cancelled, NO ONE saw it ever up to order, so again, I call BS.

all I really want is a charizard one and if he's announced as an exclusive and I miss out on him there will be hell to pay. All I want is one of them. This is beyond ridiculous -_- though we've already established that.

So I just also got the 'Lol you preordered? Too bad' email from Amazon for Zelda, Captain Falcon, Pit and Luigi. How shit out of the luck am I? By some miracle, Diddy and Little Mac are on the way, but I feel missing out on Capt and Pit is going to be a big pain in the ass.
Yeah, I think those two are gonna be shortchanged, ao if there's anyone still taking preorders for those, do it now.

Yeah I just got the same email about the Luigi I've had preordered for months. I can safely say that this whole amiibo thing has been the MOST F'ED UP THING I HAVE EVER SEEN.

How accurate are the Available/Not Available in store counts at Target/Gamestop/etc.

I have a store that has Limited availability of Little Mac but is about 40 miles away

How accurate are the Available/Not Available in store counts at Target/Gamestop/etc.

I have a store that has Limited availability of Little Mac but is about 40 miles away
always worth checking, the day I picked up a villager from target, I checked the site right before hand and it said out of stock. They don't know what they have lol so yeah check for yourself.

Its crazy how stores have no idea what they have, when they will have it. Some have 0 wave 2 one store has a ton of zelda and nothing else gamester had 1 little mac and 1 of another character that was a preorder and that was it. Other gamesters didn't even know know if they were getting any till Feb....

My stores didn't even have spots for the new amiibos that are supposed to be out today, makes me wonder if they even got them. I think I saw one rack for Zelda in one store out of the five stores I checked.

I'll try Shulk in store tomorrow. If I can't get him, I'm just gonna be done with Amiibos and cancel my other preorders. Honestly almost hoping for that at this point since it'll save me the headache and these things are a money pit

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back