Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
You could actually do something really cool with a G&W one since he's a flat character but yeah he probably wouldn't fit in a package or be in demand by anyone else.
These things are printing money for Nintendo, if you think they wont milk it to the last drop, youre wrong.

These things are printing money for Nintendo, if you think they wont milk it to the last drop, youre wrong.
I wish nintendo would milk something.... Like maybe release some games in the US that are only available in Japan now or maybe not region lock the consoles so we don't need to have two consoles to play all the games!

Well, I just placed an order for Rosalina on the Amazon.fr site. It came out to about $24 which includes shipping to the US, not too bad.

I'm comparing that to the cost (and time) of driving all over to different Target stores come January possibly looking for one.

Found Zelda and Little Mac at Target this morning, only place around here that had them.. No Diddy Kong anywhere tho.  :wall: 

fuck these two, I want Diddy.

Well, I just got my box of wave 1s. Assuming my best buy preorder for zelda actually happens, and I get my three japanese ones of the three impossible ones, I will be 'caught up' until the end of the month.

Went to 3 Walmarts, 2 Meijer and 1 Target. Walmarts & Mejers didn't not even have a place holder for wave 2. Target had 8 Zelda and 3 Diddy. No place holder for Little Mac.

Btw, checked 3 GameStop. All 3 said they only got enough to fulfill preorders.

Stopped by Target before class. Finally saw one of each Little Mac and Diddy, but the boxes were beated up. Didn't grab them because of this (I'll probably regret it, but I hate creased anything), but the kid next to me seemed really excited to finally find one. I'll probably grab some at GS. A nintendo rep was there and I was so caught up in the moment about the figures I forgot to try and bring up what's going on with the wave 1 set. Chill guy. Wish they wouldn't have startled me though aha

So as far as the Shulk pre-order in concerned, even though it's not available on the Gamestop website, I should still be able to pre-order it in-store, yeah?

Kuhliied, think what is going to make matters worse is that there is so much hype that children are going to treat amiibo more and more like their cereal in a grocery store. Nagging their mom throwing a fit for the amiibo. Beating up the box, and their parents essentially saying no. Leaving a fd up amiibo. I will take a an amiibo on clearence any day, specially knowing how pain in the arse its been for some CAG's to find.

I am still bored, so will be starting an amiibo collector's thread, of course if many are interested. Just dont ask me about my collection. This Diddy Kong fiasco made this personnel for me. So maybe someone else should start one? I have some cool ideas. Maybe we can work together.

I went into Wal-Mart yesterday and they had 12 Marios on hand. I went in again today and they are down to 10. Looks like Mario is becoming rare.

I have 10 of them if anyone wants to trade.

I pre-ordered Little Mac on Amazon months ago and I noticed today that the price has went up to $35 already. I only want the Amiibos for characters I like/play with. So next on my agenda will Mega Man for sure. I definitely will not pay more than the standard retail price for any of these those. I am however considering leaving Little Mac sealed, I am not beyond selling it for $50 + at some point if he becomes rare. 

just think, if none of these things were rare, I, along with many people, would never have bought any.

= absolutely brilliant marketing from Nintendo.

I currently see Zelda, Diddy Kong and most of wave 1 at my target

I won't be picking any of them up cause I don't know what all the fuss is about these things

just think, if none of these things were rare, I, along with many people, would never have bought any.

That's definitely the only reason I started buying them. Honestly, it's much easier for me to justify something if I know it'll at least hold its value in the future.

brilliant Nintendo! has half of the world thinking that these amiibo are so called "rare" based on rumors. as a result, those that wanted a particular figure are SOL.

I am dissapointed in some of you CAG's. Flaunting you picked up a few extra amiibo and are marking up the price to a fellow CAG. You guys have some balls at least, respect for being up front. I bet there are many CAG's in secret selling marked up amiibo on Ebay/Amazon. You guys are some snakes. Who cares what I think.

This place has done so much and helped me out when I was broke, down on my luck, and was jobless. I have met a lot of cool members here. I am filled with shame and dissapointment based on what is happening in this thread. So much for a community. I cannot believe this is happening.

brilliant Nintendo! has half of the world thinking that these amiibo are so called "rare" based on rumors. as a result, those that wanted a particular figure are SOL.

I am dissapointed in some of you CAG's. Flaunting you picked up a few extra amiibo and are marking up the price to a fellow CAG. You guys have some balls at least, respect for being up front. I bet there are many CAG's in secret selling marked up amiibo on Ebay/Amazon. You guys are some snakes. Who cares what I think.

This place has one so much and helped me out when I was broke, down on my luck, and was jobless. I have met a lot of cool members here. I am filled with shame and dissapointment based on what is happening in this thread. So much for a community. I cannot believe this is happening.
Eh, I think you are stretching a bit there. Most in this thread are buying for the sake of having. Few are buying an extra for a CAG trade down the line, some are joking about buying out the store, and I think 1 or 2 are obviously flipping. And are you blaming Nintendo or some bad apples here? You seem to rag on both.

As someone who probably hates the idea of gouging people on children's toys more than you, I don't feel nearly as bad about this thread as you seem to. I would have loved to have waited for deals on these things, but it is just not happening. Although I did get a super deal with the glitch last week.

This place has done so much and helped me out when I was broke, down on my luck, and was jobless. I have met a lot of cool members here. I am filled with shame and dissapointment based on what is happening in this thread. So much for a community. I cannot believe this is happening.
So do you have any extra marths, wft, or villagers to share with the community?

Wake up ToadKirby, have you read every page of the thread? also, some of the people here are serious about flipping. buy 10, 20, 40, 100 amiibo for all I care. just dont come here and complain you couldnt find that particular amiibo because someone bought them out. dont be part of the problem, be part of the solution. the trade idea is all concept, but dont see that working. many will value their amiibo differently. this is a double edge sword, and it doesnt help if nintendo is producing a short amount of these for now.

so you hate the idea about toy price gouging, but your not concerned about what is going on here. what side are you on? different mind, different world. good, you got in on the deal.

Wtf are you going on about. I have barely seen any hoarding posts, and the few I have are random members

I planned on buying a few of the Amiibo's but the only reason I bought a Villager and WFT was because they were hard to find and if I wanted to make a complete set down the line it's just easier to have those and buy Mario, Peach, etc later down the road.

Angry hating Amiibo troll on hight alert.

Just waiting for Zelda and Little Mac to be shipped this week.  BB really screwed up but whatever, was manage to get a lot of them and even Wave 3 with the buy 2 and get 1 free deal.  Really looking forward for my Captain Falcon to come in whenever it does.  Might pick up a second one to just display it on my wall. 

I remember this thread just being 3 pages long for a week or two and now we're at 50, crazy man. 

On the flip side, if they were easier to come by, I probably would have picked up the entire set. But as it is now, if I have to pull my hair out to find them and get gouged in the process, I won't bother beyond one or two.

But I guess Nintendo makes the same amount of money either way, so I doubt they care.

diddy kong is currently available online from toys r us. little mac is out of stock.
Ordered another one, maybe I'll be able to use it to trade for something else like Cap Falcon or Pit. Sucks TRU charges more than other stores and there's no sale currently, though we at least get FS.

Not sure if someone said this already but i was looking at the character pages on target.com and it has luigi, captain falcon and pit have a 12/12/14 release date. these shuffling dates are so weird. I got lucky getting little mac and diddy kong. Just happened to be christmas shopping in Target on the 12th and i went by the video game section to look (like i always do even if i'm not there to buy something) and i saw them sitting there. my obsessive compulsive checking of the video game area actually paid off for once even though my wife wasn't too happy about me getting them. Oh well, lol!

Darn, I was watching this thread like a hawk for any notices of web pre-orders being back up, I go away for 30 minutes or so and *BAM* Diddy Kong is back up and sold out...

At least I now know which stores in my area have large display areas for these and get the most stock - will be helpful for wave 2b hopefully :)

Went ahead and preordered Shulk for instore pickup when he comes out. My brother likes the character, at least, and if he doesn't want it, I'm sure I can get my money back by selling it to someone else. Thanks.

Shulk appears to be in stock still, which hopefully means he won't be a difficult to track down. 

Now if only Target would put up Rosalina so I can pre-order her and not worry about it. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back