Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm one of the select few that just wants them, had already planned on getting them all before the craze and opens them.

I've been a huge Nintendo fan practically from birth, had these been a thing 15-20 years ago it would have really blown my mind. :)

You are an imbecile, it's pretty obvious my post met its mark. Last time I checked I have everything I want and your the the dumbass that thinks he can trade a little Mac for a Marth/Villager.

Why don't you continue buying your CE's while trying to find your self worth and go fuck yourself.
First off, it's "you're" not your. When calling somoene an imbecille you might want to check your spelling. Second, all you do is cry when you see people getting more than 1 of any amiibo. Get over it. As far as my trade offer, if you don't like, feel free to ignore it. If I don't get any takers, oh fucking well. Worst case is I can return or sell off the extras I bought.

Not sure why my CE buying habits are being brought up, but okay, I will buy CE's that I'm interested in, thanks.

Just pointing out that every post you make reeks of resentment and the entitled feelings that a child might have. Grow up and quit your bitching. (Good lord, you're 34 years old? Wow, just wow.)

This thread is spinning put of control. Deep breaths, guys. Only a matter of time before htz locks this down and throws it in the graveyard.

People who are hoarding these are assholes. I bought multiples of Diddy, mac, and the 3 rare from wave 1 from amazon.fr for cags who can't get them, selling them at msrp or less if I cam get them with gcu. Not buying to sell at markup. But I'm also not buying entire stocks. Just one or two extra.

Is it fair to believe that all Fire emblem characters will be hard to find? I know Lucina and Robin are in Awakening, but is this the general feeling about the series?

Also has it been announced if Robin will be male or female?

You know, Nintendo could make this situation a heck of a lot better by being more clear about their plans.  I would think Zelda would be a character that sticks around but maybe she won't which is a big part of the problem.  If Nintendo would say Marth, WFT, and Villager will be released again in 2015 things would probably calm down a bit.  I'm sure prices for those three would be elevated during the holidays and due to Smash Bros. being so new but it wouldn't last after everyone who really really wanted one right away got one.  Now it's grab them all immediately because who knows how long it'll be around.  I'm not sure about Skylanders but it was nowhere near this bad for the Disney Infinity figures, the exclusive disks of course were another story.   Of course it's financially smart for them to keep us in the dark so we buy everything, but it's still their fault. Of course stores make it worse when they don't have enough inventory to fill preorders.  While I don't condone buying a stores inventory to list on ebay, I also don't think it's a big deal to grab one or two extra if you spent a lot of money on gas or to make shipping from other countries more reasonable.  I was going to build my collection slowly but now I feel like I have to preorder/buy every figure as it comes out or I'll never get one.

Sadly all of my toys to life budget for this year went to this perfect grade Gundam Unicorn and LED kit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5zg29DQK7g

Yes it cost way more but the quality is also way better. :p  

Sadly all of my toys to life budget for this year went to this perfect grade Gundam Unicorn and LED kit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5zg29DQK7g

Yes it cost way more but the quality is also way better. :p
I want.

But I already have like 6 Gundam kits I still need to build. lol

I think more people are buying these because they think they are valuable or going to maintain it that. Doesn't anybody buy shit they want anymore?

I think they are being more incognito about it, I've seen some of the known flippers on the site reading the topic.
I have so many things I want that when I want to buy something I want there's nothing I want and I don't enjoy any of it.

Internet says yes.
Those of us watching the site compulsively say no.
Wait... you're on the internet. Good thing I'm not a robot.

Is it fair to believe that all Fire emblem characters will be hard to find? I know Lucina and Robin are in Awakening, but is this the general feeling about the series?

Also has it been announced if Robin will be male or female?
Awakening did well but it's still a super niche series that's barely even been released here and most people weren't even aware of before Awakening. Basically we only got the games we did because Marth was so popular in Smash but it still didn't make the series a household name. Reportedly Awakening was going to be the last game in the series before it did that well. So yeah, I would expect them to be less common because outside of hardcore gamers they're really not known.

Yesterday, only Diddy shipped for me. I had the entire wave 2 preordered at Amazon. I contacted them via live chat, and was told that everything else is sold out and that they don't know if or when they would be re-stocked. Then, hours later, I get notification that Little Mac is "preparing for shipment". Oddly, there was still no expected delivery date.

Fast forward to today. I get a notification that Zelda is also "preparing for shipment". Her delivery date is updated. Hours later, she is "shipping now". As for Little Mac? Still no expected delivery date, still stuck "preparing for shipment". I went back to live chat to figure out what was going on, but I couldn't get the CSR to understand what I was asking so I gave up. Looks like I'm not gonna be getting Little Mac, as mine seems to be in Amazon purgatory. Here's my transcript from today, where I got nowhere:

Initial Question: Hello. This particular item in my order has been listed as "preparing for shipment" for over 24 hours. It still hasn't shipped and it hasn't been updated with an estimated delivery date. I'm just wondering what the hold up is.

07:35 PM PST Amazon(Amazon): Hi (me),I'm Arun.
07:35 PM PST me: Hello
07:35 PM PST Amazon(Amazon): Surely I'll assist you with that.
07:35 PM PST mel: Ok, thanks.
The order number is (*****) if it helps. The Little Mac amiibo is the specific item in the order i'm wondering about.
07:37 PM PST Amazon(Amazon): I'm sorry (me),I see that these items not yet shipped were out of stock in our website,Once these items is in stock you'll receive an email confirming the shipment.
07:37 PM PST me: Is that specifically the Little Mac amiibo? I actually had them all preordered.
07:38 PM PST me: I'm just curious as to why it's been in the "preparing for shipment" stage for so long. The others that haven't shipped just say "not yet shipped".
07:39 PM PST me: If it helps to have this info, I preordered them all sometime mid October. The release date for Zelda, Little Mac, and Diddy Kong was yesterday (the other three in the order haven't released yet).
07:39 PM PST Amazon(Amazon): (me), you've ordered these items sold and fulfilled by Amazon.
07:39 PM PST me: Yes, they were from Amazon
07:40 PM PST me: I'm just wondering about that particular item in the order because it seems to be held up. The other two that released yesterday (Zelda and Diddy Kong) seem to be shipping. But Little Mac has been in "preparing for shipment" for longer than I'm used to seeing. I wanted to make sure there wasn't a problem.
07:40 PM PST Amazon(Amazon): These items were out of stock and Other three items were ready to ship.
07:42 PM PST me: Okay. I was just confused as to why it went to "preparing for shipment". It just seemed odd to me because in past experience that doesn't happen until it's ready to ship. Like the other stuff that hasn't shipped out yet just says "not yet shipped". It's the "preparing for shipment" status on the item that threw me off.
07:42 PM PST Amazon(Amazon): In this case,You can cancel these items and place new order with seller fulfilled.
07:42 PM PST me: I'll stick with Amazon and wait for them to come back in stock
Thanks for the information.
07:43 PM PST me: The other sellers are price gouging. I'll stick with Amazon and wait.
07:43 PM PST Amazon(Amazon): I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused,I thank you for your patience. I thank you for your understanding.

I just realized that I had a Marth ordered at BBY almost over a month ago when I noticed at charge from BBY on my credit card but the tracking number, to this date, hasn't gone beyond "shipment prepared". Figures that'd be my luck. 

Checked my Target again today. Still massive amounts of Zeldas in stock and a few Diddys. No more Little Mac's, though.

Oh, and I did receive my WFT in the mail today from eBay. Found one for 30$ and I couldn't help but jump on it.

hey guys Toyrsus has Little Mac, Diddy and Zelda in stock for ship to home. They even have them for free shipping since the website still classifies them as preorders 

No way to preorder Rosalina in store. There is only a small selection of video game preorder cards in store and there isn't any for Rosalina - just the big name games.

Maybe that will eventually happen, who knows.

Thanks Zombie.  I ordered a backup of Diddy and LM in case BB falls through (I doubt it).  I will return them when I pick up my BB order.

If you go to best buy, can you preorder the wave 3 in-store? I've never really tried to do that at BB before, I doubt it's as easy as it is at gamestop.

dont ever pre order anything important at a best buy store. i found out the hard way.
Yeah, you want to order it through the website even if it's for store pickup. Then it actually gets allocated to you instead of just set aside for the first however many people with pre-orders to get there.

Yeah, you want to order it through the website even if it's for store pickup. Then it actually gets allocated to you instead of just set aside for the first however many people with pre-orders to get there.
not only that but when i went to pick up my 2 smash bros bundles, they couldnt even find them for 20 minutes and then said they were at the bottom of a bin with a bundle of other shit on top of them. they were crushed when i got to the store and the only reason i lucked out was because the guy i know there switched my 2 with 2 online preorders for me. so they ended up getting screwed.

Yeah. I was mostly just trying to figure out how to avoid paying tax on them, since I can drive to the Delaware best buy, but if I order from home (I'm in PA) I get hit with their sales tax!

Maybe I'll just go to gamestop. Ugh.

not only that but when i went to pick up my 2 smash bros bundles, they couldnt even find them for 20 minutes and then said they were at the bottom of a bin with a bundle of other shit on top of them. they were crushed when i got to the store and the only reason i lucked out was because the guy i know there switched my 2 with 2 online preorders for me. so they ended up getting screwed.
Oh yeah, this time of year those tiny bins are stuffed. Good luck if your last name doesn't start with Q.

I just ordered 3 Fox and 3 Little Mac from TRU for in store pickup. I also ordered 3 Diddy Kong from TRU to be shipped. I will be keeping one of each. If you anyone here's from the Bay Area, CA that needs any of these then PM me. I bought it for $15.50 incuding tax. Will sell it for $20 each to cover gas.  :lol:

Ha, Wave 2 figures are now eligible for in-store pickup at Target. Mere hours after the last store in my area sold out of everything but Zelda. It never ends.

Mega Man is sold out on Amazon now.

I'd guess the third party characters like Sonic and Mega Man will be quickly discontinued since Nintendo will presumably need to pay licensing fees to Sega and Capcom on each figure manufactured. Can't imagine they'd bother restocking figures they make less money on.

Mega Man is sold out on Amazon now.

I'd guess the third party characters like Sonic and Mega Man will be quickly discontinued since Nintendo will presumably need to pay licensing fees to Sega and Capcom on each figure manufactured. Can't imagine they'd bother restocking figures they make less money on.
damn thats a good point

Amazon gyrated my asshole on my little mac amiibo preorder. Unfortunately I used them for my preorders of the now sold out wave 3. Hopefully they don't mash a knife up my dick again with those.

EDIT: Yep, guessing everybody who preordered with Amazon is screwed as all fuck. Check out the posting they've listed on the product pages for the wave 2 amiibos:

Important Note Regarding This Amiibo
Availability of the six Amiibos launching on 12/14 has been highly limited or delayed. We are partnering with Nintendo to secure inventory as soon as possible. If you have pre-ordered this product, we will fill your order as soon as we have inventory available. We apologize for the delay.

People who are hoarding these are assholes. I bought multiples of Diddy, mac, and the 3 rare from wave 1 from amazon.fr for cags who can't get them, selling them at msrp or less if I cam get them with gcu. Not buying to sell at markup. But I'm also not buying entire stocks. Just one or two extra.
Have an extra Marth you willing to part with?

Ughh.  My Villager I ordered from Best Buy appears to be lost in the great USPS mail stream.

It was passed off from UPS to USPS last week, and the update from USPS on Friday showed it was at the local USPS sort facility and would be delivered today.  Well, the status update now shows that it's going the other way - it is is Iowa.  I'm in NC.

That's obviously not a good sign :( 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back