Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think Nintendo making another run of the big 3 is the case here. The event at Nintendo World today was completely out of the blue and only announced on twitter moments before it happened.

Seems to be they got ahold of a ton of them for an instore quick sale, and thats it. No other retailers were in on this.
Not really out of the blue. Last week a Nintendo World employee (not low level) told a customer that they would get more of the rare 3 next week which turned out to happen. I'm pretty sure I mentioned this here.

I just bit and ordered Lucario and Rosalina from Amazon.fr. Rather pay a slight markup for figures from the same region basically than risk totally missing.

I know it's been said, but what would be the best place to import from, just one figure? Amazon.de is about $36 for one figur shipped, I'm wondering if anyone has found a better deal.

I just bit and ordered Lucario and Rosalina from Amazon.fr. Rather pay a slight markup for figures from the same region basically than risk totally missing.
what are the prices before and after shipping? I'm awaiting to see build/quality comparisions before I decide to import for my open set.

I know it's been said, but what would be the best place to import from, just one figure? Amazon.de is about $36 for one figur shipped, I'm wondering if anyone has found a better deal.
Eh? Why is it that much for you? I just did Rosa/Lucario from .fr and only paid 43$ for both (Could have gotten for less with slower shipping, but I did the 2nd fastest option)

I thought people were finding them for around $25 shipped, just trying yo find the best value.
Probably .fr, unless Playasia or AmiAmi has them still.

Though I heard the French ones are basically the same region as ours, just slightly different text on the packaging. I'd prefer that to a Japanese one.

This shit is goddamn hilarious. Who could have guessed this would have blown up so much? I remember so much confusion about what Amiibos even were a few months ago, and so many folks poo-pooing it, saying it wouldn't sell at all.

This shit is goddamn hilarious. Who could have guess this would have blown up so much? I remember so much confusion about what Amiibos even were a few months ago, and so many folks poo-pooing it, saying it wouldn't sell at all.
Well the cynic will say its a genius Nintendo ploy. They're essentially playing the Skylanders game but on steroids. Purposely undercreate a few amiibos and sacrifice this wave to the scalpers and speculators and you basically guarantee thousands of people that will buy the entire Wave 2 out of fear. You only need one rare amiibo after that but the hype and hysteria will always be there.

This shit is goddamn hilarious. Who could have guess this would have blown up so much? I remember so much confusion about what Amiibos even were a few months ago, and so many folks poo-pooing it, saying it wouldn't sell at all.
I originally decided not to get them after seeing the final look compared to the designs, but then after seeing them in store (they definitely look better in person), and "limited nature" of them has turned it into a crack addiction. Granted I'm just collecting a single set that I open and display but it's still fun.

Well the cynic will say its a genius Nintendo ploy. They're essentially playing the Skylanders game but on steroids. Purposely undercreate a few amiibos and sacrifice this wave to the scalpers and speculators and you basically guarantee thousands of people that will buy the entire Wave 2 out of fear. You only need one rare amiibo after that but the hype and hysteria will always be there.
I wonder how many other publishers will bring out their own line of figures now.

Other publishers(Sony, Msoft, EA, Acti) don't really have any games to use them with... I mean, I doubt there's gonna be another PSASBR.

Nintendo is really the only one that has regular crossover games.

Plus a lot of the companies with stuff like Halo and Final Fantasy are making money just fine selling standard figures, not everything would necessarily work with NFC figures.

My Toys R Us had a huge display last night, with all the Wave 1 minus big three. 

From wave 2: 2x Diddy, 3x Little Mac, and about 10x Zelda. Not sure if this reflects rarity or not. I went there late when they were stocking so it probably wasn't picked through yet. 

Picked up Diddy and Little Mac, might try to price adjust tomorrow with the 2 for $22. 

I stopped by the Greenwood Freed Meyer in Seattle today which is where I found Zelda, Little Mac, & Diddy early. The only new figure they had out was Luigi. They had at least 7 more on the shelf after I left.

No luck with Falcon or Pit at TRU but they had preorder Lucario cards. I was able to preorder two using the following SKU

802 828 599 0454 968 918 179

Only charged me $1 per preorder so worse case scenario I'm out $2.

So I had purchased Diddy Kong, Pit, and Meta Knight when Best Buy had these Buy 2 Get 1 Free the other week. They sent me an email yesterday saying my Diddy Kong would be ready for in-store pickup today. I get there and it turns out they sold my pre-order. They had only gotten 1 Diddy Kong in and they sold it. They said the problem for pre-orders is they don't get the item pick for the pre-order until the day of it's release. I'm guessing what happened was they sold it on the floor before they could pick it for me. So since they did not have it, luckily the nearest Best Buy did. I had to drive to that store so the manager at my Best Buy told their manager to give me 50% off.

It was a bit of a hassle, especially since it was an in-store pickup.. I'm just glad I got my Diddy.

Now when I get the email to pick up Pit the day before, I am going to call them and make sure they hold my freaking Pit.

How are people buying wave 2 at best buy? When I tryed to get little Mac it popped up in their system they couldn't sell it yet and they took it away from me and said come back on the 19th

I dont think Nintendo making another run of the big 3 is the case here. The event at Nintendo World today was completely out of the blue and only announced on twitter moments before it happened.

Seems to be they got ahold of a ton of them for an instore quick sale, and thats it. No other retailers were in on this.
So Nintendo Store was hoarding them to flip at MSRP?!

Really not sure how I feel about that.

So I had purchased Diddy Kong, Pit, and Meta Knight when Best Buy had these Buy 2 Get 1 Free the other week. They sent me an email yesterday saying my Diddy Kong would be ready for in-store pickup today. I get there and it turns out they sold my pre-order. They had only gotten 1 Diddy Kong in and they sold it. They said the problem for pre-orders is they don't get the item pick for the pre-order until the day of it's release. I'm guessing what happened was they sold it on the floor before they could pick it for me. So since they did not have it, luckily the nearest Best Buy did. I had to drive to that store so the manager at my Best Buy told their manager to give me 50% off.

It was a bit of a hassle, especially since it was an in-store pickup.. I'm just glad I got my Diddy.

Now when I get the email to pick up Pit the day before, I am going to call them and make sure they hold my freaking Pit.
I can tell you that my Best Buy In-store pick up sticker that was on my Diddy Kong & Zelda this morning was dated as 12/13, so I don't know how much I would actually believe them. I placed my preorder weeks ago, so it doesn't sound like they are being too honest with you.

Or you could just go to Toys R Us and Target on launch day and buy them for MSRP. I get that people are panicking about this, but if you make some minimal effort, it's not that hard to get each figure.

I have 3 extra Lucarios that I'll be selling once they come out. Assuming they're not restocked by the time February rolls around, I'll be glad to sell you one for a legitimate price. Feel free to shoot me a PM.
Thanks, I actually lucked out today though. I was picking something else at TRU, and I was able to get the last Lucario preorder card they had. Just an FYI: they had pegs for Diddy, Luigi, and Little Mac but they were sold out. Plenty of Zelda though.

I hope wave 2 is the least clusterfuck of all the waves. Is it too much to ask to simply have my preordered wave 3 shipped to me without hassle?

I can tell you that my Best Buy In-store pick up sticker that was on my Diddy Kong & Zelda this morning was dated as 12/13, so I don't know how much I would actually believe them. I placed my preorder weeks ago, so it doesn't sound like they are being too honest with you.
Well, the original release date for Zelda and Diddy at Best Buy was supposed to be the 13th, so what might have happened with yours is on that day the stickered it and got it ready and realized Best Buy pushed back the release date on them to today and Little Mac to Friday.

This shit is goddamn hilarious. Who could have guessed this would have blown up so much? I remember so much confusion about what Amiibos even were a few months ago, and so many folks poo-pooing it, saying it wouldn't sell at all.
People only want them because they are afraid they won't be able to get them. If these were stocked in abundance, no one would be buying these things.

Just like the Ni no Kuni Wizard Edition was in stock for weeks on end, until it finally sold out. Then when it sold out and Namco Bandai was like "that's it we aren't making anymore" people were like "OMG! Rare! I want it nowzzz!!!" and then when they did put a limited stock online down the line it sold out in a millisecond.

TLDR: OCD buying

People only want them because they are afraid they won't be able to get them. If these were stocked in abundance, no one would be buying these things.

Just like the Ni no Kuni Wizard Edition was in stock for weeks on end, until it finally sold out. Then when it sold out and Namco Bandai was like "that's it we aren't making anymore" people were like "OMG! Rare! I want it nowzzz!!!" and then when they did put a limited stock online down the line it sold out in a millisecond.

Nobody wanted them? I pre-ordered every single one before Sm4sh released. Why? Because SSB is my favorite series ever, and I want everything that has to do with it. I have every game in the series and the guide for every game in the series. Amiibo is the first time there have ever been real Smash Bros merchandise, and I'm sure I'm not the only person who's been waiting for that.

Thank you for the info guys. Hoping there are plenty in store. Even if  I miss a few I want complete sets on my favorite series (Mario, Zelda, Fire Emblem)

Please don't compare that to a serious mental illness

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back