Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt he's being intentionally misleading. I think they are the US version (as it says in the description and shows in the pic). Regardless it's dumb.
Jesus you people are fast. I figured I might have been wrong and edited my post literally 10 seconds after posting. But yeah, point is dude is a jerk.

Went today to pick up my pre order of Zelda at BB from the B2G1 glitch. I checked their inventory and they said they had Diddy but there wasn't any on the rack. Asked the lady at the pickup desk and she asked the manager. He told me about how more than likely that my Zelda won't ring out as they are having trouble with them as he showed me a Little Mac that had been pre ordered but wasn't ringing out. The girl rang up my Zelda and it worked no problem and the manager grabbed a Diddy from the back and it worked as well!

So traded in MK7 and Smash 3DS. Bought Last of Us Remastered and Diddy and have $5 left with enough Reward points for $5 off to get one of Wave 3 pre ordered for a buck or two. It was a good night!

Well... BBY preorder of Zelda and still sitting at preparing order for the second day...

Mac actually has tracking now...  5 business days till delivery... thank goodness for elite plus expedited shipping...

They sold for $30 each? That (to me, at least) seems so not worth even the most minimal amount of time and effort to resell.
yeah this happens all the time. I don't understand people who sell for little profit when just a short time later it sells for higher. Good recent example is smash bundles. Lots of them were selling in $120-$140 range at release.

Went to Toys R Us tonight in Schaumburg, IL they had an unreal amount of amiibos, made it seem like there is no shortage whatsoever. They literally had 100's of them filling an entire aisle. All of the wave 1's (except the 3 amiibos of course) and lots of Luigis and Zeldas. That kind of supply reminds me of the post Wii U rush. Anyway Toys R Us appears to be the go to place for amiibos.

My observations for anyone that cares:

- Toys R Us has the largest selection by far

- Only order online if you plan on opening the figures (i've had some shipped from both amazon and toys r us online and it was about 50 / 50 on bent packaging)

- Only use gamestop for preorders (or online orders), they do not get all of the figures only the most popular ones. As a company the individual stores never even received Marth.

- Walmart, Best Buy & Target seem to be random but not nearly the same stock size as Toys R Us

- If you plan on having a complete collection and opening them it might save time, money and headaches to just grab as many as you want from a European website as the only difference appears to be the packaging. Unless you like the hunt than more power to you :)

If any Chicagoland CAGs ever want to discuss amiibos let me know! I have not been buying multiples but if someone wants I will keep an eye out for some for you.

I'm about to stop by there or the one by Golf Mills tomorrow for the sale to grab a Luigi. Both store isles are insane! About 2+ columns pegs of each amiibo. They don't seem to have much of the current waves out though, so had to deal with the Targets that are also significantly placed around the area :D/ If you ever see some of the new wave amiibos feel free to notify me aha

If any Chicagoland CAGs ever want to discuss amiibos let me know! I have not been buying multiples but if someone wants I will keep an eye out for some for you.
I've stopped by the TRU in Vernon Hills a few times, I've had the best luck there so far. I keep buying them in case Best Buy messes up my order. It's ridiculous how much space TRU has for Skylanders and Disney Infinity though.

Had some other errands to run today (including a 25+ minute wait at the post office :wall: ) and checked my local BBY and TRU for Amiibos (North Dartmouth MA). BBY had no Wave 2 out (I have a LIttle Mac en route that's not going to trigger for pickup until Friday). TRU (checked after work this evening) had about 7-8 Luigis and 1 Zelda mixed in with the Wave 1 figures. The interesting thing there was the two register end caps that were PACKED with common Wave 1 figures (Mario, Link, Kirby, Peach, Pikachu). Guess they got a new shipment of those in when they got their Luigis.

I take a look at a few different ones before I buy. I'm not looking for rare ones, but major paint problems. When I picked up my first set all were good but donkey kong had black dots all over his mouth... Ugly to look at.

I wonder how far they'll go with these Amiibos. I'm imagining that for the release of a game like Star Fox U each retailer will have a unique amiibo preorder bonus ... Slippy, peppy, star wolf, falcao etc. this could get very expensive.

I wonder how far they'll go with these Amiibos. I'm imagining that for the release of a game like Star Fox U each retailer will have a unique amiibo preorder bonus ... Slippy, peppy, star wolf, falcao etc. this could get very expensive.
Radamel Falcao would make an interesting Amiibo. Maybe Fifa 16
;P

Leave it to target to fuck up one of the exclusives. Hire a chimp who can count how many amiibos you have in the stockroom and put the damn thing for sale. If totally out of stock then take the damn page down. I'm tired of rechecking that horribly coded website.

Went to Toys R Us tonight in Schaumburg, IL they had an unreal amount of amiibos, made it seem like there is no shortage whatsoever. They literally had 100's of them filling an entire aisle. All of the wave 1's (except the 3 amiibos of course) and lots of Luigis and Zeldas. That kind of supply reminds me of the post Wii U rush. Anyway Toys R Us appears to be the go to place for amiibos.

My observations for anyone that cares:

- Toys R Us has the largest selection by far

- Only order online if you plan on opening the figures (i've had some shipped from both amazon and toys r us online and it was about 50 / 50 on bent packaging)

- Only use gamestop for preorders (or online orders), they do not get all of the figures only the most popular ones. As a company the individual stores never even received Marth.

- Walmart, Best Buy & Target seem to be random but not nearly the same stock size as Toys R Us

- If you plan on having a complete collection and opening them it might save time, money and headaches to just grab as many as you want from a European website as the only difference appears to be the packaging. Unless you like the hunt than more power to you :)

Good to know. There are two Toys R Us stores a little closer to me. The Algonquin store is like that, with a a full isle of Amiibos. I found my Zelda and Diddy at that store (last ones this past Saturday, I haven't been back since.)

If there is any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it in the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.

I got my Diddy Kong and Little Mac from Gamestop and was well packaged.

I went to pick up my pre-orders of diddy kong and zelda at best buy... Dude comes up to the register holding 2 Zelda's and looks at them trying to figure out what happened. He's like "I'm not sure why they pulled two Zelda's instead of a diddy kong" and then calls to a guy on the sales floor to ask him to go grab a diddy kong... I'm like "there's none out there." Sure enough a few minutes later he comes back holding a Donkey Kong...... At that point he looks in the computer and he's like "yeah we don't have any and it looks like all the stores on the area are out too." So I leave and call their customer service and to make a long story short she changed it to shipping, but the delivery date is January 22nd... Thanks best buy....

Had I not gotten them on the buy 2 get 1 free glitch I would be way more pissed off but I guess getting it for $7 essentially isn't too bad. I will still be on the lookout for one somewhere else

Pretty sure the guy in charge of pulling merchandise is sitting at home looking at my diddy kong right now.....

If there is any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it in the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.

I got my Diddy Kong and Little Mac from Gamestop and was well packaged.
Just PMed you about the 2 for $22 amiibo sale tomorrow at TRU.

The promo at gyft.com is still active also. Make a new account and you can get a $15 TRU gift card for $10 to bring with tomorrow :)

I went to Toys R Us to get the pre-order cards for Lucario but they say they don't do pre-order cards. They will only sell it at the store during that release date. This was at a store in San Francisco, CA.  :nottalking:

Hmm I was following one of those Rosalina preorders on eBay and it got taken down.  It was the one that was linked on here a few days ago.  

If you one of you greedy schmucks have one up, I'd be worried if I were you lol. 

I went to Toys R Us to get the pre-order cards for Lucario but they say they don't do pre-order cards. They will only sell it at the store during that release date. This was at a store in San Francisco, CA. :nottalking:
I talked to them as well also, I just don't think they have received them yet. The guy told they get them via fedex and assuming that they are coming from back east we won't see them for a few more days if not next week. The pictures were from store in PA right? That's where my assumptions are coming from.

TheOneWhoKnock just messaged and apparently Rosalina is going up and taken down on different times, also check both your computers and the target app for availability.

"I'm a new member to the forum so it wouldn't let me post this to the page. But I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I was able to pre order Rosalina via Target's mobile app at 10:15 Central. It went back down after about an hour. I wish I had a way of telling everyone but it wouldn't let me. I forwarded the info to a member but they didn't post it for me. Anyway, my point is that availability seems to be going up and down almost randomly. The product availability page I subscribed to didn't even alert me. So please encourage users to not only check the computer, but check the mobile site randomly. The pre order never showed up on the computer during the time I successfully pre ordered this evening. Thank you."

TheOneWhoKnock just messaged and apparently Rosalina is going up and taken down on different times, also check both your computers and the target app for availability.

"I'm a new member to the forum so it wouldn't let me post this to the page. But I just wanted to give everyone a heads up. I was able to pre order Rosalina via Target's mobile app at 10:15 Central. It went back down after about an hour. I wish I had a way of telling everyone but it wouldn't let me. I forwarded the info to a member but they didn't post it for me. Anyway, my point is that availability seems to be going up and down almost randomly. The product availability page I subscribed to didn't even alert me. So please encourage users to not only check the computer, but check the mobile site randomly. The pre order never showed up on the computer during the time I successfully pre ordered this evening. Thank you."
F5 time :D/

I did get an extra 5 bucks it was in my confirmation email. Good things you guys said something I almost ignored it. 20 for 10 not bad and 2 for 22 sale works perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back