Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is this reminding me more and more of the Nino Kuni ordeal from years back.  I preordered day 1 of Nino Kuni, much like Lucario.  my order got cancelled only to have a few people slide in after the preorder closed and order 3 or four of those Wizard editions.  There were a few CAG members that were cool and made a raffle for those that got screwed, but others were trying to sell those things for $300.00 in the forums.  

Anywho...the HUNT IS ON!

Arrghh !!! Missed Rosalina !!! I was actually up to, and on my computer ... just figured they wouldnt pull another 'make it go live at ridiculously early times' ... so I wasnt checking.

Im sure it will be back tho .... Gotta lock her in ... she's all I need at the moment, except for Pit and the Captain, which I will be checking TRU today and Nintendo World NYC tomorrow.

This is piss poor! Nintendo and these retailers that can't honor their obligation can seriously fuck off! If Nintendo gets you 5000 or 10000 total, you either allot half for online and half for store or make it only an in store OR online exclusive. You have the database inventory shrink and that is your preorder fulfillment. You don't assume that Nintendo will make infinite numbers outside the amount agreed upon and keep re opening preorders. Also, you don't just cancel all preorders en mass with no rhyme of reason as nobody that ordered online when these fucking Amiibos were declared a flop on day one are getting these. However, some person that preordered in store a month after online was sold out May be getting it. This is fucking moronic logic! I am calling and demanding some explanation and compensation and/or assurance. I know people think that is entitlement, but fuck that as this is about obligation to honoring a preorder and already charging for items they never intend to fulfill. Instead of canceling, just put everyone on backorder status and say you are working on the issue with Nintendo, who suck  ass. Now anyone that was loyal to this product and supporting it before the Amiibo craze hit are punished due to the scampers and hoarders over purchasing and the retailer overselling. 

Just woke up and saw TRU cancelled my Pit. I paid part PayPal and part gift card and I don't have the gift card anymore :( I'm done preordering any of these things. There is no point if they can easily be cancelled. In store on release date in the morning from now on....

And now a bunch of those new ones are available for pre-order from TRU. Seems they made them OOS for ordering so that people couldn't take advantage of the 2 for $22 deal.

I just noticed a that all the cancellations I got were for wave 3 only. Maybe I'll still get my Pit. I did get Diddy in the mail yesterday from TRU. Needless to say, I will call and try to get the des count from when I bought BOGO 40% off. That's the only reason I did it there.

And now a bunch of those new ones are available for pre-order from TRU. Seems they made them OOS for ordering so that people couldn't take advantage of the 2 for $22 deal.
This is what I was thinking. They've canceled these previous orders so they don't have to honor the 2 for $22 and B1G1 40% off.

This is what I was thinking. They've canceled these previous orders so they don't have to honor the 2 for $22 and B1G1 40% off.
Or the original 3 for $30, which is when I had ordered Mac, Luigi, and Falcon (Falcon was the only one left to be cancelled).

Too bad I'm not going to preordering any other than Lucario with their markup. I'll take my chances with Best Buy.

Or the original 3 for $30, which is when I had ordered Mac, Luigi, and Falcon (Falcon was the only one left to be cancelled).
I didn't know about that one. But it does seem like that's why all the cancellations are happening since they're already putting a lot of these back up for purchase at full price.

then why would they cancel orders where we paid full price?
Because then they can't be accused of only cancelling discounted preorders.

Why they care if people got discounts, I don't know, since they've now run a sale coinciding with the launches of both waves.

Because then they can't be accused of only cancelling discounted preorders.

Why they care if people got discounts, I don't know, since they've now run a sale coinciding with the launches of both waves.
They will play this off as a glitch cancelled all preorders in their system. In by saving themselves thousands in dollars in holiday sales that people took advantage of. Whoever thought of this was an evil genius and will probably get a bonus.

I suggest only ordering the exclusive from them. Try to get the others from somewhere else. They should not be rewarded for this behavior.

Pretty shitty news to wake up to seeing that TRU cancelled my Lucario. I was able to order him again just now, so hopefully that goes through. I might stop at my local TRU though and see if they have any pre-order cards left.

What I don't understand about the preorder cards is from the ones I saw, other than Lucario each card had 3-4 characters for the same preorder card. So how would the system know which character to allocate? Or do you have to tell the cashier which one when you check out...?
There are three bar codes on the back corresponding to each figure. You pay for any bar codes you choose to have scanned

Really hoping this Lucario goes thru I'm trying to build up some kinda bargaining chips just in case I can't get Rosalina on my own

Sidenote: Man when I get that amiibo (Rosalina) I'm going to put baby powder on the hand and slap that b for making me go thru all this work.... Never worked this hard to play with a woman before lol

Wow, and I missed Roalina?

Despite TRU almost screwing me over, I could not resist putting in a pre-order for Captain Falcon. I don't trust BBY, but I'd rather have a back up somewhere. I can't trust anybody these days... fuck YOU, AMIIBO!

Preordered a Lucario & Falcon @ TRU online. Thanks.

As for the markup. I have one or 2 of each preordered at every retailer and you bet they're being returned to TRU first. I just want 1 for christs sake lol

As someone else

Well for Lucario it is......

I went ahead and submitted a order for the fuck of it. Maybe they canceled all the previous orders because everyone were ordering more than 1. Hope these new orders stay locked in.

I'm not even preordering the ones that are back in stock, no way I'm paying a $1 premium for these things. I had a bunch of these preorderd through the 3 for $10 deal and the buy one get one 40% off deals. If Toys R Us decides to issue gift cards and/or discounts to people who's orderes got canceled, then I'll do it,but no way I'm buying them right now.

So I ordered Lucario with Zelda when they had the B1G1 40% off...Zelda already shipped and got here which I only got charged 8.39 for and now they cancelled Lucario, I guess I at least got a free discount lol? I went ahead and preordered another Lucario so we will see...it works out to the same price, hopefully they dont go back and charge extra on the other one.

I only preordered one Lucario from Toys R Us and I woke up this morning to find it has been canceled. I preordered when they were first available to do so. WTF!

Stopped at tru (cottman). Nothing new besides Luigi from wave 2.

Pre order cards for all 8 wave 3 on the rack (they weren't there last Tuesday)

Waiting outside best buy now.

Checked my Toys R Us at opening and no sign of the Cap or Pit, but they did have the Lucario pre-order cards physically available so I grabbed one of those. The guy working there (who was cool as hell and about as nerdy as we all are) said the Little Mac pre-order for that store was a real crapshoot, but the Lucario one will be handled better so pre-orders are going to be held as soon as the shipments are recieved and leftovers will be put on the shelf. There's some peace of mind knowing I should have all 4 store exclusives covered (assuming Target doesn't fuck my Rosalina pre-order)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back