Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys, your TRU preorders getting cancelled aren't actually being cancelled. There was some kind of glitch with their system that seems to have cancelled all preorders, or at least all game figure preorders. TRU said earlier they are going to send an email to everyone about it.
That is good for some but that puts me over the top if true. After the cancelled email. I was able to order again online when they were relisted (so that would be 2). Not trusting their online site, I went in store and purchased 2 of the preorder cards (that would be 4). Come home and they are selling him on their eBay site, at this point I don't trust anything they have offered and like a sucker paid 19.47 (their stupid more than MSRP, tax, and ship) for Lucario (that put me up to 5).

I am aware this is my doing. If I wanted to make a stand I should have just left it but I want one of these to complete my set. I really only want one but I want it guaranteed. So this is what they have contributed to. I may have 5 of these things coming? Hell their attempt to limit customers made me go from 1 preorder to possibly 5 coming to me through 3 different means. If the preorder/reservation system worked like it use to this would not be an issue. I know I am bitching but their are some weird circumstances that got me into this position.

At a minimum I want to leave them negative feedback on eBay when they miss that Dec 30 delivery date. It is petty but they have caused me some considerable time and even some stress. All over a god damn toy. Retailer exclusives blow when the retailer is unreliable. /rant

Let me ask you all a question. Are you the type of collector/gamer that keeps everything in its original box for display/resell purposes or the type who says "fuck it" and displays them as intended? I'm the latter

Guys, your TRU preorders getting cancelled aren't actually being cancelled. There was some kind of glitch with their system that seems to have cancelled all preorders, or at least all game figure preorders. TRU said earlier they are going to send an email to everyone about it.
I'll believe it when Lucario is delivered to my door step. TRU customer support is notoriously awful, so I'm not very optimistic.

Also why has it taken a day to send a simple email explanation? Whatever the communication will say...

In that time they have relisted the Lucario on their own site and on their eBay site. They have made semi-statements on Facebook that they are going to make a statement. As a business school student or just a person with common sense, this whole thing is all wrong.

There is some theater in texas doing a free screening as protest. Giving out free cap guns too.
Update: The screening of Team America has been canceled. Alamo Drafthouse Dallas confirmed to USA TODAY: "We can confirm that the screening of TEAM AMERICA in Dallas was cancelled as the film was pulled from release. We are issuing refunds to those that purchased tickets."

The Daily Beast reports that Paramount has banned screenings of the film. USA TODAY has reached out to the production company for comment.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2014/12/18/alamo-drafthouse-team-america-interview/20581797/

damn i liked that too

Also why has it taken a day to send a simple email explanation? Whatever the communication will say...

In that time they have relisted the Lucario on their own site and on their eBay site. They have made semi-statements on Facebook that they are going to make a statement. As a business school student or just a person with common sense, this whole thing is all wrong.
It will be like NeweggJeff's non-apology where everything is our fault for having ordered Lucario in the first place..

So strange.
Wal-Mart and best buy stores get nothing new. (Yet bb.com ships me Zelda, Mac and diddy)
Target gets cap.
Fye gets pit.
Tru gets Luigi, Mac, Zelda and diddy.
Gs gets Zelda, Mac and diddy.

I just can't wrap my head around these spread shipments.

Do we have a post/thread/spreadsheet of Amiibos CAGs are looking for?  Would love to help CAGs if able to and possibly be able to get help myself.. thanks!

Currently searching for:
Captain Falcon
Pit
Luigi
Little Mac
Diddy Kong

Good luck, most are showing out of stock now. The NW store on Ina had none, my girl grabbed me the last one at the Oro Valley store.
You lucky man. My girl gives me strange looks when I start talking amiibos. Ina just updated right now and says OOS now.
To whoever bought all 4. May you crinkle the card to those figures on your way home.

I'm looking for cap and pit.
Have all the others. A few I can trade but I'm going to wait a bit untill other stores are out before I start setting up trades.

Who is neweggjeff and what happened?
He is NewEgg PR for CAG. Basicaly, he created a thread yesterday saying "monster deal" tomorrow. He hyped it up so much. When Midnight PST rolled buy, all that was found was a bitcoin xb1 deal and tons of furious CAGs who stayed up to see what this "monster deal was". They deleted the thread unfortunately.

Do we have a post/thread/spreadsheet of Amiibos CAGs are looking for? Would love to help CAGs if able to and possibly be able to get help myself.. thanks!

Currently searching for:
Captain Falcon
Pit
Luigi
Little Mac
Diddy Kong
Are you trading for those or something? If so, what do you have. I have an extra Diddy and Little Mac.

the only amiibo im missing is rosalina which target now says is sold out but ive been refreshing every day and never seen it come in stock =(

Went to GS, FYE and Target in Wheaton MD, 1 Diddy at FYE, a few Zeldas at GS and Target, no CF or Pit. Went to Target in Silver Spring, a couple Zeldas, nice guy tried to help me, system showed the had CF, went to check but all he could find were a TON of Luigis, no CF.

the only amiibo im missing is rosalina which target now says is sold out but ive been refreshing every day and never seen it come in stock =(
Went up for a half hour early early this morning and for a few munutes a couple says ago overnight. Target PR says no more preorders, theywill only sell them in store and online on release.

Been travelling all over today and only 1 Target out of the many Targets, Toys R Us Wal-Marts, 1 FYE and Best Buys had Captain Falcons

Talk to individual employees at each store and had them check their stock

No Pits or Little Macs anywhere

Donkey, Diddy Zelda and Luigi in abundance 

F.Y.E. said they were getting More shipments tomorrow so I will be making another trip there

I'm kind of surprised to hear that FYE's still around, I thought they died out by the fact that I haven't seen one nearby in years.

And to reiterate what others have said (and it could've actually been posted in the topic already, lost in the sea of pages), an article here states that Target's not taking any more preorders for Rosalina. I'm happy I got one in when they first went up, since I'm sure it'll be great trade fodder if needed (otherwise I'm just going to make someone's day by selling it at cost, because I get off on doing nice things).

After spending hours going to various stores, waking up early and find nothing but disappointment with wave 2, I have come to the realization that I am only getting this because of the completionist in me.  At least on Smash Bros. I can get the trophies and have fun doing it; anguish at cancelled orders and missed pre-orders just adds gray hair.  I hope you all find what you want and that Nintendo digs themselves out of this hole somehow.  I am done with the amiibos.

Anyone have luck at best buy for the last 3 or are they not ringing up until the 30th? I have preorders but am afraid they won't hold them and will sell them early. Today my mac figure was not on hold and they had to find it in the back. Luckily got the last one.

I get that people are frustrated with this, but for me today it was all about the excitement of the chase.

Nintendo has been a huge part of my life, and for me it's fun to try and find the toys. If I strike out in a store, I'll try another.

Also, I didn't pre-order. I can understand how people would be really mad if they didn't get the ones that they ordered early, but for me, it's been fun enough to try and find the figures in the stores that I have been to. That and the fact that I'm new to the Atlanta area, so I'm enjoying learning where all the stores are. heh.
I find nothing fun about going from store to store wasting gas and time. Especially during this time of the year where the stores are packed and lines are long and effort has very little reward

People need to work together if you plan on getting all of them. I have no way of getting to a Target first thing when Rosalina comes out so I know I need to find someone that can pick one up for me if they can.
I got you covered for 1 rosalina legend. Philly is the city of brotherly love!

I got you covered for 1 rosalina legend. Philly is the city of brotherly love!
That is what I'm hoping on :D I have an extra Captain with your name on it if you can't find any tomorrow. I won't be free until Sunday morning though since I have to do a trade for a Diddy Kong tomorrow morning lol

No rush. I work weekends anyhow.
Hope to find a pit for you but I haven't seen any yet.

Might leave for work early to hit fye in Franklin mills or center city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back