Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what I need a CAG to team up with and get these amiibos!

If anyone is interested in a team up I live in Bethpage NY. Would be willing to team with someone out of state if no one local. I've been pretty successful so far, just need Pit and Falcon.

Anyone have luck at best buy for the last 3 or are they not ringing up until the 30th? I have preorders but am afraid they won't hold them and will sell them early. Today my mac figure was not on hold and they had to find it in the back. Luckily got the last one.
I picked up some of Wave 1 today that I had sitting from a previous preorder, and part of it was preordered with Wave 2. I asked about the ones I couldn't get yet (Pit, Falcon), and they told me that it was a 30th release date in their system and would be held up to X amount of days after.

Sent my wife to target... University heights, Cleveland, oh.... Bought last 2 falcons.... And my friend gave me a little mac for xmas

Sidebar FYE, tower city, Cleveland, oh.... Just got in wave 1 this week... With Diddy and 2 Pits

I guess this has happened to several other people already, but I just got my order cancellation notice from TRU for Lucario and Mega Man and im effing raging pissed. I preordered them a damn long time ago and even though I shouldve expected this from TRU im still seeing red. Is there any recourse?

We got some amiibos and some nintendo games delivered today but they were sitting in receiving still.
Someone asked earlier so i'll answer. Once the shipment of amiibos or whatever gets delivered it all has to be checked into the system by the receiver guy. Otherwise the counts will be wrong for stuff. Then from there it gets pushed to the floor. I saw the boxes of nintendo stuff including amiibos in the metal cage. Receiver was gone by then so until tommorow they wont be on the shelf. Im guessing its the captain falcons all the other targets started getting

When you think about it this was Nintendo plan for the world all along..... 8 player local Smash, Mario kart, 3d world and brothers u..... Teamwork gets it done
That's real lol Divide and conquer I think after this Wave things are just going to get harder. I can see certain Amiibos being near impossible to get without multiple preorders sadly :( I have 3 sets of wave preordered because I'm scared of not getting them. I do plan on either selling them to CAG members or just returning them. I have been doing that with any of the rares I come across.

I picked up some of Wave 1 today that I had sitting from a previous preorder, and part of it was preordered with Wave 2. I asked about the ones I couldn't get yet (Pit, Falcon), and they told me that it was a 30th release date in their system and would be held up to X amount of days after.
Thanks. I was able to get zelda, Diddy from them Sunday after they called corporate. I was wondering if they have the other 3 in store now so I could try and get them.

Update on my end in the South East TN side. I went to a local Best Buy this morning at opening. They had nothing out on the floor except for a couple of common Wave 1's, but after asking someone to go back and look, he came out saying they also had a Diddy and Zelda. So I picked up the Diddy after he had to check if it was street legal in their system to sell. My TRU, Wal-Marts, and GS were out of all Wave 2s except for Zelda and Luigi. I did strike luck at a Target a little out of my normal driving distance. They happened to have a couple of Captain Falcons in stock. By the time I got there they still had one in stock, so I got him. Looks like the only two released ones I'm missing now are Little Mac and Pit. This is getting crazy with the constant confusion of which figure is where and when each is getting released. 

Anyone find anything new in the Chicago-Land area? Specifically near Schaumburg? I think there area a handful of us around that area and I know some of them wanted to team up. i wouldn't mind being a lookout as well.

Gamestop has a $5 off any in-store purchase coupon available. I'm thinking of getting 3 more, on top of my 1, off my family member's phones/emails and getting 4 amiibos for ~$32. Not too bad since I'm missing almost all of wave 1.

That's real lol Divide and conquer I think after this Wave things are just going to get harder. I can see certain Amiibos being near impossible to get without multiple preorders sadly :( I have 3 sets of wave preordered because I'm scared of not getting them. I do plan on either selling them to CAG members or just returning them. I have been doing that with any of the rares I come across.
You sound like me truthfully I just want the whole Mario set but then I started to like the hunt plus I really wanna slap that Rosalina box for making me do all this work

One of the Targets around here was showing CF as in stock. Called them up and asked if they could hold one for me and the girl there asked "Are you sure? We got 4 so they should still be there by the time you stop by". I again asked her if she could hold it and she said ok. Stopped by a few hours later and a guy helped me out (guess the girl went home) and said luckily I asked for it to be put on hold cause 3 other people came in after I called and picked up the rest. Now I just need Pit and got Wave 2 completed.

You sound like me truthfully I just want the whole Mario set but then I started to like the hunt plus I really wanna slap that Rosalina box for making me do all this work
The Rosalina one has me scurred. Have preorders in for everything else I really want but her.

Yeah I wasn't even able to get a Rosalina preorder and I know she is going to be tough lol Originally I wasn't going to collect Amiibo then one day I blacked out and owned Villager, Kirby, Samus, Fox, Wii Fit Trainer, and Link. Then I scalped my way to get a Marth :( I had to do what I had to do I ended up buying every Wii Fit Trainer and sold them on eBay to pay for a $55 Marth.

Rosalina and pit are all I missing or don't habe preordered now... I have a pit pre ordered at BBY but couldn't get it preordered anywhere else by the time all this panic struck. Learned my lesson with wage 3. I think I have two preorders for lucario because after TRU "canceled" my first one last night I pre ordered another...then they putout that statement. Only want one though so once all this gets figured out with them I'll cancel the extra if I have one.

Really hopei can get a rosalina. It would suck to come this far and not get a complete set. Damn Target BS.

I have zero confidence in any of my BB pre-orders being fulfilled. I may make a quick run tomorrow to hit a few places and see if anyone has CF/Pit/Luigi.

Do we have a post/thread/spreadsheet of Amiibos CAGs are looking for? Would love to help CAGs if able to and possibly be able to get help myself.. thanks!
Currently searching for:
Captain Falcon
Pit
Luigi
Little Mac
Diddy Kong
Luigi & diddy kong is easy to find at target, bestbuy & toysrus. Little mac & captain falcon little hard to get right now. Random store get 4 mac & falcon. Pit is not out yet. Possible next week :)

Anyone find anything new in the Chicago-Land area? Specifically near Schaumburg? I think there area a handful of us around that area and I know some of them wanted to team up. i wouldn't mind being a lookout as well.
I'm not sure about Schaumburg specifically, but it seems like most Targets in the area received their Captain Falcons today and possibly sold them already. What were you looking for in particular?

Is anyone else terrified of when Nintendo sees what they did to everyone and announces wave 4 which will consist of: Mewtwo, Bowser Jr., Duck Hunt, Greninja, Zero Suit Samus, and Ganondorf

And then Nintendo execs will get full hard ons and announce wave 5 where it'll be something like: Pac-Man (Best Buy Exclusive), Palutina (Gamestop Exclusive), Charizard (Target Exclusive), Olimar (ThinkGeek Exclusive) and R.O.B (Walmart exclusive)

Is anyone else terrified of when Nintendo sees what they did to everyone and announces wave 4 which will consist of: Mewtwo, Bowser Jr., Duck Hunt, Greninja, Zero Suit Samus, and Ganondorf

And then Nintendo execs will get full hard ons and announce wave 5 where it'll be something like: Pac-Man (Best Buy Exclusive), Palutina (Gamestop Exclusive), Charizard (Target Exclusive), Olimar (ThinkGeek Exclusive) and R.O.B (Walmart exclusive)
I would freaking love that lineup, I'd buy Zero Suit Samus, Ganondorf, Mew-Two, and Charizard in a heart beat.

Whew what a nightmare reading this thread was today. With many of you CAGs finding PIts and CF's I was getting a little worried after Friday would be too late. I worked both jobs and had no time to swing by any store today. But I remembered Target was open till 11 pm. I got there like 10 minutes before they closed. Target was out of Zelda and LIttle Mac. There were 2 Diddy and 1 Captain Falcon. I snagged the last Captain and only 1 Diddy. I didn't want to be that greedy. I now have all of wave 2 except PIt. Luigi is pre order at Bestbuy.com Hopefully he shows up.

Wario?

Luigi & diddy kong is easy to find at target, bestbuy & toysrus. Little mac & captain falcon little hard to get right now. Random store get 4 mac & falcon. Pit is not out yet. Possible next week :)
Pretty good summation except the last part. Pit is def out already, at least at FYE. Several cags have already bought him there. Someone reported buyin him at some other store as well but I think that was isolated.

And all for only $19.99 each.

Who in Tucson, AZ is down to buddy up and gangbang the rest of these amiibos?
I'm with you. I missed out on the three wave 1 rares, but I've got Diddy, little Mac, and Captain, still need Pit. Pre-ordered 3 Rosalinas when target had them up and bought a Lucario from TRU's eBay listing. Have a couple extra Little Macs and an extra Diddy to trade.

My girl said one of the Targets on Broadway is supposed to have 4 Captains but that was as of earlier tonight.

K Rosalina or Pit need to show up somewhere I'd like to relax at some point. Hard for me to do until I get everything I want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back