Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone in NYC I saw Zelda, Luigi, Little Mac, Diddy Kong, and Pit at the Nintendo Store. I asked about Captain Falcon but so far they dont really know, maybe next week. They said to call or look up their twitter. There were about 5 Pits I saw compared to the rest. This was at 9:00 am. Good luck. If any CAGer sees Captain Falcon at a Target or BB TRU in NYC please let us know. Thank you.

I couldn't find any new amiibo in the north Philly area.
3 hrs of stores and nothing but commons and occasionally a Zelda or diddy.

Philly got picked clean.

Waiting on a reup so I can complete wave 2. Still need a pit and cap.

Off to bed cant wait to read about all the Shit I missed while asleep.

:p
Well anyway as long as my preorder from Best Buy is fine which it has been for Little Mac and Zelda I'll have an extra Captain Falcon for you

As of this morning, Toys 'R Us still shows my original pre order for Lucario as cancelled, and my new one as processing and apparently shipping...yesterday?  We'll see if at least the cancelled one reactivates.

So I was out most of the morning. Went to 2 TRUs, Target, Best Buy, FYE, and 2 Gamestops with no luck on pit or Falcon! It seems that TRU isn't getting a shipment till Monday so I will go then. Target i'm convinced is done until Monday as well.

Today wasn't a complete waste though, while I was out amiibo hunting I met another woman looking for the same two I was. She was going store to store too so she asked to team up. Seems she is looking to get all of them for her kids so for now I have someone helping me with this hunt. I was shocked at how knowledgeable she was about them, she too knew all the recent locations they were spotted at (target, fye). We met at Walmart and she had went to TRU prior. She then covered 2 other Targets. We will begin searching again Monday!!!

I was able to find captain falcon at a target in marietta, ga after checking three that said they were in stock. All I need now is pit. I have yet to see him anywhere. If anyone is around the marietta or kennesaw area in Georgia and sees pit anywhere, please let me know.

Holy shit. So I just got an e-mail from Best Buy about my cancelled Little Mac. They're apologizing by giving me $25 off my next purchase on their website. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I have Wii Fit Trainer and DIddy Kong to trade for Little Mac, Marth, or Pit! 

On that note has anyone found Pit anywhere? 

Wal-Mart just notified me that Little Mac is shipped so that's good news. I hope they don't dent or bend my package item.

Still waiting on Pit Best Buy!!!

Holy shit. So I just got an e-mail from Best Buy about my cancelled Little Mac. They're apologizing by giving me $25 off my next purchase on their website.
I would greatly appreciate some sort of apology like this from Target. Some people (me) were depending on them to come through with their pre orders. But, now I'm rolling the dice with Gamestop instead for Wave 3. So they lost my business for video games (aside from their flexible price matching practices.) But definitely no more pre orders.

Anyone in NYC I saw Zelda, Luigi, Little Mac, Diddy Kong, and Pit at the Nintendo Store. I asked about Captain Falcon but so far they dont really know, maybe next week. They said to call or look up their twitter. There were about 5 Pits I saw compared to the rest. This was at 9:00 am. Good luck. If any CAGer sees Captain Falcon at a Target or BB TRU in NYC please let us know. Thank you.
They were fully stocked on every amiibo, except the big 3 and falcon. This was as of last night 11pm.

If anyone is looking for Macs, the Albuquerque Gamestops have released left behind preorders of Macs. Might want to check your inventory around your area.

Target is frustrating; my family actually went to one this morning without letting me know, as they wanted to get me a Christmas present and they knew I was looking for him. Despite the super duper secret inventory tracker that reddit says is pretty darn accurate saying that they have 2 even right now (which means that at least 2 others have been sold), the employee told them there weren't any. I wouldn't be too surprised if someone was hiding them away, or just didn't want to go searching for them.

The electronics manager at the TRU in Orland Park, IL told me that over the next 3 days (including today) they were getting small shipments of 3 or 4 Pits first thing in the morning.  And if I wanted to go there immediately when they opened, I could take my chances.  I called them at 6 AM this morning, and at least the person on the phone told me they didn't have any in at that time.  So I'm not even going to mess with it.  Especially since it's almost an hour away from me.  But if this info is helpful to anyone else, then please, go for it!

Anybody in the Los Angeles/ Orange County in CA want to team up?

I'm still looking for Falcon, WFT, Villager and Marth, but I have Diddy, Mac, Zelda, Luigi and the rest of Wave 1 to trade.

Reply or PM me. Thanks!
I got an extra Japanese Marth coming in if your interested, Located in Downey.

Edit: double post.

Hate to start a ruckus, but Walmart canceled my two orders of Pit that I placed back on 11/22.

Thank you for your recent Walmart.com order. Unfortunately, we've had to cancel the items listed below.

We always want your Walmart.com shopping experience to be a good one and are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.

It looks like toysrus removed lucario from their website, what is going on??

This is what I wanted Disney infinity to be. I wanted figures to be rare/discontinued, but this is taking it a little too far. We should at least be able to buy it on release day without waiting in line at store open or getting lucky.

I hate this talk about retailers not having enough space for all the amiibos. My toysrus's has 5 pegs of Mario's, 5!!! Why do they need so many?

With the rare ones being the ones collectors are interested in, I wonder if they sell better than the common ones

Email, but I don't know how much I'd trust their instore preorders. Last games I preordered there, all they did was take the game off the shelf. Not sure how reliable they'll be with Amiibos. That's why I won't trust any in store preorders, they have a terrible habit of putting everything on the floor first and if they sell out you're out of luck.
Yeah I'm not counting on these coming through but I figured while I was there in store and while it wasn't real busy I might as well take a shot.

Yeah I'm not counting on these coming through but I figured while I was there in store and while it wasn't real busy I might as well take a shot.
Yeah, I know in the past they put everything out first but I asked this morning how they were gonna handle the preorders on the amiibos and they said they were gonna put them to the side first. I preordered all of them as backup in case its true.

Are most of you guys not from NYC? I'll probably regret it but I'll make you a deal. The Nintendo world at nyc is pit Diddy Kong and little Mac in Stock by a lot. If you want a Diddy Kong or a little Mac and don't want the wait I'll ship them to you for 25 same day. I know I'm ripping you off but I figure it beats hunting for hours
They're out of Pits at the Nintendo World store, sorry people who PM'd me for one. I only managed to buy one and that's for a Christmas present to a close friend. Anyone need Diddy or Little Mac though? there's a ton at the store

Just ordered the big 3, rosalina and pit from Amazon.fr

It says I should expect shipping in 3-5 weeks for the big 3, which makes me wonder if they are expecting re-stock...

Not getting my hopes high about getting them but maybe I find a nice surprise at my door on February.

Found Diddy and Little Mac at FYE. They had Pit yesterday but no Captain Falcon.

The guy looked at me like I was crazy because I wasn't buying them to resell them.

Nin Nin Game still has WFT, Pit, Captain Falcon, and the exclusives for preorder if anyone is interested. Villager and Marth are still listed as Available Soon. They shipped my order out on the 10th and I haven't received it yet... crossing my fingers that I'll have it in hand before Christmas.

Got the $25 off my next purchase at BB for their Little Mac cancellation like a couple other people. I hope that means they aren't going to fuck up the rest of my preorders since I have literally every other Amiibo pre-ordered through them except Rosalina and Lucario.

Really this shortfall is hurting Nintendo most.

I hit a gamestop last night checking for wave 2 and one of the "groupies" who hangs out all day at the counter with the employees proceeded to brag about how he bought up all the Diddy's on the first day. It seemed he was hoping to illicit an animated response from me, but I simply looked at him and told him he was a good capitalist.

I guess my thought with Nintendo is that if a Mom or a collector has to shell out 60 bucks for a Marth, that's 2 or 3 less other amiibo they will buy because they've now spent all they had allocated for them. Meanwhile Nintendo only got the 12.99 from the original sale.

As of this morning, Toys 'R Us still shows my original pre order for Lucario as cancelled, and my new one as processing and apparently shipping...yesterday? We'll see if at least the cancelled one reactivates.
Don't hold your breath. They cancelled my Lucario along with Captain Falcon, my Pit, and all of my Wave 3 preorders. Fool me once shame on you. Fool me twice. I can't get fooled again.

So TrU cancels all their orders, says it's a technical error and not to worry, probably to get customers and the media off their backs, then does absolutely nothing about it and resells all the cancellations at a higher price.

Meanwhile Best Buy cancels some Little Macs they couldn't fulfill, and sends customers a $25 coupon for their troubles. 

I guess my thought with Nintendo is that if a Mom or a collector has to shell out 60 bucks for a Marth, that's 2 or 3 less other amiibo they will buy because they've now spent all they had allocated for them. Meanwhile Nintendo only got the 12.99 from the original sale.
But they're getting thousands upon thousands of $12.99 purchases they never would have gotten. The "this might be discontinued" mindset is selling way more amiibos than are not being bought by soccer moms.

Yeah, I really don't believe that Joystick article floating around. TRU has not addressed the mass cancellation at all and have not contacted customers. My guess, they WAY oversold, decided to cancel everyone's orders and quietly put up limited preorders, same as target did with Rosalina.

I don't know if this is old but now Target has removed Wave 2 from their website. I had used the store tracker to find Mac, Diddy, and Falcon and was going to monitor it for Pit.

Probably too many people going into the store looking for one the online said they had only to get the runaround

TRU cancelled my original Pit preorder, but I was able to get another one in this morning. The first had free shipping, and they were charging me $7.99 on the new order. I called and the guy gave me a $15 promo code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back