Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm keeping mine in the box because I really like how it's packaged and how it looks in the box. I don't have a WiiU, only a 3DS, so I can't use the functionality yet anyway. After that, I'll get the cards so that I can still associate the card to the figure without having to open the package!

Welcome home pit, now I can cancel that stupid TRU pre-order..... I'm shocked they haven't already (actually kinda wanted them too) so happy to finally get a break for a month

Uh oh. Someone on GAF just posted that GS cancelled his/hers Shulk. If true, the shit is about to hit the fan.
You can add them to your cart still, but if you proceed to checkout, it removes it.

Looks like they're done allowing pre-orders via the site..

Uh oh. Someone on GAF just posted that GS cancelled his/hers Shulk. If true, the shit is about to hit the fan.
Please don't hit my fan. I don't feel like cleaning that mess off my walls.

Anyways, Pit here in the Bay Area made a brief appearance. Found a few stores (union city, Hayward, San leandro) that had some but 4 of 5 stores only had them for pre orders and 1 store sold their sole Pit without a preorder within 10 minutes.

I checked the GameStop tracker and Oakland refreshed showing in stock. I called and they only received one Pit. I'm at work and too far away and they wouldn't hold it for me. I met a fellow amiibo collector this morning who we agreed to team up after seeing each other for a few days in a row now, so I told her about my dillema. Having already for her Pit, she agreed to go there and pick it up for me! Such an awesome person! She has it in hand now.

So I just need Diddy now and I have Zelda or Luigi to trade if anyone is down for it, then wave 2 is complete! Also any other Bay Area peeps DM your # and I'll let you know if I see the figure you need in stock. Happy hunting all!

Please don't hit my fan. I don't feel like cleaning that mess off my walls.

Anyways, Pit here in the Bay Area made a brief appearance. Found a few stores (union city, Hayward, San leandro) that had some but 4 of 5 stores only had them for pre orders and 1 store sold their sole Pit without a preorder within 10 minutes.

I checked the GameStop tracker and Oakland refreshed showing in stock. I called and they only received one Pit. I'm at work and too far away and they wouldn't hold it for me. I met a fellow amiibo collector this morning who we agreed to team up after seeing each other for a few days in a row now, so I told her about my dillema. Having already for her Pit, she agreed to go there and pick it up for me! Such an awesome person! She has it in hand now.

So I just need Diddy now and I have Zelda or Luigi to trade if anyone is down for it, then wave 2 is complete! Also any other Bay Area peeps DM your # and I'll let you know if I see the figure you need in stock. Happy hunting all!
Thats amazing

You must of laid the Charm on her to have her do things for you

I grabbed Pit for a friend working in-store at GS. She told me most of the stores might have one extra, since the allotment was mainly meant to cover pre-orders.

called the carteret NJ store, they had a few pit but couldnt hold them. showed up 10 mins later. there were 2 pit left that werent preorders. 1 was popped out of the stand so I took the one that wasnt broken. the employee said they were supposed to receive 5 luigis (1 preorder 4 to sell) and only 2 pits (both preorders) and that when he opened the boxes there was 1 luigi and 6 pit! lucked out on that one

Found Luigi at Toys R us in store. They were actually restocking the Amiibo's but the person in charge of doing so left the boxes open and I managed to look in all of them and found a Luigi.

Still looking for a Captain Falcon and Diddy Kong but no luck here in Houston. :(

Target tracker showed 2 Falcons at the store by my house. Called and had them held (my Target's electronics department does not employee miserable bastards, thankfully). Stopped in after work and, amazingly, they were held for me. I've slowed my Amiibo collecting down, but I really wanted a Falcon.

Every single Gamestop that showed they got some in I called said the same. Either pre-order or they are holding them for other people. Lol I called about 20 places
Dude, I got lucky, got to my GS while they just got in the shipment waiting patiently for 30 mins and the store only got 3 Pits and 2 were preordered.

Plays NFL, and was drafted very high in the first round in the past couple years.

Thats all you get :)
Is it Julio Jones or Jake Matthews? If it's Julio Jones, I hate him because he scored 92 fantasy points and knocked me out of the playoffs in fantasy football, lol. Is it Jake Matthews?

Not gonna lie, that is not even close to what I guessed when you said "famous person". But that is pretty cool.
Well I'm sure most football fans know him from either college or NFL. And the area we live loves their NFL. I dont even mention my relation at school because I got annoyed for tickets on his previous team.

Boarding a plane. Yall can keep guessing if you wish lol.

Well I'm sure most football fans know him from either college or NFL. And the area we live loves their NFL. I dont even mention my relation at school because I got annoyed for tickets on his previous team.
I'm gonna say it now, if it's Johnny Football, I'm so sorry. But odds are it's not.

Is it?

I also totally didn't think NFL when you said celebrity, but that's pretty awesome. I'd probably brag too. Lol

I'm only guessing Falcons players since I think he mentioned he lives in Atlanta? Would make sense that it would be a local player. I think it's Julio Jones. 

I'm gonna say it now, if it's Johnny Football, I'm so sorry. But odds are it's not.

Is it?

I also totally didn't think NFL when you said celebrity, but that's pretty awesome. I'd probably brag too. Lol
Yeah, I gotta admit I was thinking it was probably some third-rate reality tv star, like the Kardashian gurls little brother or some dude who was on the "Ultimate Fighter" like 3 seasons ago...lol

So how would you anti-scalpers handle what just happened to me

Got to a Gs got the only pit not for a preorder guy in line was there for it too says how much i need that. I said $100 as a joke. He tells me he only has $80!!!! Sold it right then and there.

I do have a preorder for 3 of them at best buy so that helped make my decision easier (even though i still dont have 100 percent faith in those preorders)

Got to a Gs got the only pit not for a preorder guy in line was there for it too says how much i need that. I said $100 as a joke. He tells me he only has $80!!!! Sold it right then and there.

I do have a preorder for 3 of them at best buy so that helped make my decision easier (even though i still dont have 100 percent faith in those preorders)
One of my first jobs was at a local grocery store, I'm really good at claw machine games, and the machine we had was realy cheap and easy to win. I remember one night I won a Cupid Betty Boop plush, some lady asked me how much I wanted for it, I didn't know, told her so when she got out her check book and started writing a check, and noticed her checkbook was Betty Boop themed, I told her to just take it. XD

Sorry, way off topic, but that reminded me of my story. Yeah, I would have sold it too.

Well I'm more concerned about the fact that you have 3 more pre-orders thus taking them away from people than you ripping a guy off

Just talked to my Gamestop, my preorder for Pit will be in tomorrow. :) So excited! Want to start training him in Brawl so bad. XD

Finally, I found the Little Mac at one of my local Bestbuy, and I saw 1 Marth. I asked the clerk if they have more of them, but their system showed they shouldn't have it. I guess someone exchanged or returned it. If you need it, Bestbuy at Culver City has one.  The customer service said that store doesn't have the Little Mac, but someone put it in the Skylander shelf.

Well I'm more concerned about the fact that you have 3 more pre-orders thus taking them away from people than you ripping a guy off
why? my intention is to collect 2 of all of them (one to open one to keep sealed--which I have done for everything except Villager), since they were only $10 and maximum is 3 at Best buy I just added a 3rd. So I guess I may have one extra, and honestly I'm hoping someone will trade me a villager for it

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back