Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
so is it safe to say that if you didn't get the 3 amiibros on launch day or you weren't at the nintedoworld store just recently that you are "sol?"
No, you'll be able to buy them again... IN CARD FORM! Trollololol -Nintendo

What happened at nintendo world recently?
One day last week at around 12:45pm, they tweeted the big 3 were in stock, limit 1 per person, until they sold out. All in all they lasted prob an hour at best, and they had hundreds. By 2pm, they were gone.

I should know, I was there and made it in time. It wasnt that crazy but pretty much everyone in store bought a set.

Put in a Little Mac pre-order at Best Buy over a month ago. Go to pick it and Zelda up Friday and they instead hand me two Zeldas. Ask what the deal is and they tell me 'sorry, we didn't receive any Little Macs, we'll have to cancel your order.' All well and good except my buddy picked up a LIttle Mac at the same store. So they pulled the wrong item then lied to me about it. Cancelled all my BB orders as a result and moved over to Gamestop. Haven't found any Little Macs locally unfortunately. Desperately hoping for another printing of Little Mac, otherwise may have to pay the eBay premium. 

One day last week at around 12:45pm, they tweeted the big 3 were in stock, limit 1 per person, until they sold out. All in all they lasted prob an hour at best, and they had hundreds. By 2pm, they were gone.

I should know, I was there and made it in time. It wasnt that crazy but pretty much everyone in store bought a set.
oh yeah, I was there too. Remember debating whether or not I should finish my work before going, good thing I didn't LOL

Figure I'd post this here if people want to set up a possible trade.  I have a couple extra Diddy Kong figures I'd be willing to trade for a Pit if anyone has an extra.  Both are brand new and unopened, cardboard in great condition.  The case for Pit doesn't have to be perfect as long as the figure is undamaged since I planned on opening it and using it anyway.

I saw someone posted a picture of this earlier and thought it was photoshopped. This shit is real? What the fuck is going on?
They're the re-instated listings for the cancelled TRU pre-orders. When TRU had that glitch and cancelled pre-orders, they also removed the page listings for many figures. Once they were reinstated, the pages were re-created too for those pre-orders and adding any of those figures to your cart results in the price being $999. I've seen it with Pit and Sonic so far.

Is there an easy way to determine what some of these have been selling for on average recently on ebay? I'm curious as to whether the big 3 from Wave 1 are staying around the same price from 3rd party sellers or if they are continuing to increase...
I've been following Marth and he went from $30-ish, to $90-ish and back down to $50-60-ish. Villager climbed to $50-ish and has been steady. WFT has stayed steadily at $30-ish. I'm wonder if these will drop after Christmas.:whistle2:k

I'd wait until New Years before throwing in the towel on finding any of the wave 2 figures.
Indeed. Zelda and Luigi appear to be the commons but Mac and Daddy have popped up pretty frequently here and there, and Pit and Cap Falcon were up at a few places. I'm sure they'll start trickling into more stores next week.

so is it safe to say that if you didn't get the 3 amiibros on launch day or you weren't at the nintedoworld store just recently that you are "sol?"
I don't think so. I was consistently running into all three until the announcement that they may not return was made. That's what kicked off the frenzy.

I wish Nintendo would say Luigi's not comming back just so we can see how much power they have over the market.
I'm surprised they haven't for any of the less popular wave 1 figs, like DK, Yoshi, or Fox. At the very least it would make more peg space.

Yeah, I think I got my confirmation last Monday... The tracking info never worked, but for some reason lootcrate hasn't been for a while.

If anyone around the UCF area in Orlando, FL wants to help me out with a Pit, that'd be awesome. Also looking for a Marth (LOL!).

EDIT: Also looking for a Fox.

Put in a Little Mac pre-order at Best Buy over a month ago. Go to pick it and Zelda up Friday and they instead hand me two Zeldas. Ask what the deal is and they tell me 'sorry, we didn't receive any Little Macs, we'll have to cancel your order.' All well and good except my buddy picked up a LIttle Mac at the same store. So they pulled the wrong item then lied to me about it. Cancelled all my BB orders as a result and moved over to Gamestop. Haven't found any Little Macs locally unfortunately. Desperately hoping for another printing of Little Mac, otherwise may have to pay the eBay premium.
I was able to order it at Gohastings.com

Are the same ones Japanese series rare as the US ones? I'm sorry if this was answered earlier, I haven't seen it.
No, because Fire Emblem is actually a household mainstream game in Japan - meaning there was no reason to limit Marth's production in that region.

Pit is in stock at Amazon for 11.35 from a 3rd party seller with over 8500 ratings and 4.7 stars. Ships in 4 to 5 days. 7 dollar shipping, but 18-19 bucks for Pit ain't bad if you're looking.

Here's the link.
very tempted to bite on this but what are the chances that it shows up and its the japanese or euro version?

EDIT: Annnd its gone.

If anyone happens to be near Kirkwood Plaza in northern delaware, the gamestop apparently have several pits. It's too much of a drive for me but if someone happens to get two...

When I got my Pit last night at Gamestop, the cashier just wanted to hold and look at Pit for a minute because she didn't think she'd ever see one come through their doors again.  Not sure how true that is, but it was a nice moment.

I was constantly checking GameStop online for the Pit amiibo, and less than an hour ago one of them updated and had one in-store. I imediatelly called, and they said it was reserved .-.

I found it hard to believe that  someone had already reserved it in such short time...

I had a dream where Toys R Us had exclusive rights to Gold and White Yoshi Amiibos. I cried a little at the $13.99 price tag, but bought both anyways :'(

I was constantly checking GameStop online for the Pit amiibo, and less than an hour ago one of them updated and had one in-store. I imediatelly called, and they said it was reserved .-.

I found it hard to believe that someone had already reserved it in such short time...
Instead of calling you should have just used the website to put it on hold.

I found it hard to believe that someone had already reserved it in such short time...
probably a preorder

Ugh, Gamestop website claims Pit is in stock at several places around. I call and they are all for pre-orders only. Why the hell even list them as In-Stock if I can't readily pick one up?

I have a preorder for luigi, pit and captain falcon at bestbuy and they have them in the back room but wont sell them til the 30th what bs.
well, there is nothing they can do since t is locked out by the computer until the 30th. you will just have to wait until the 30th, at least you know they have them

Has the window already opened and closed for Captain Falcon? I've only seen a few reports of one or two being found at Target but no where else. And Pit only being found at GameStop. Did I miss my chance on both of these characters?

Friend shared this on FB, not sure where it came from, but he's pretty up on Amiibos. Ness, Lucina and Dark Pit will be insanity to get a hold of, IMO.
Damn near everything will be hard to get a hold of in future waves. Hasn't wave 3 already sold out for preordering at most places? I mean King Dedede for crying out loud is probably going to be a bitch to get.

I surely hope that Zero Suit Samus isn't going to run low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back