Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Meta and King D have a release date of 1/22 in Japan also shows off the amiibo support at the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWFgS5b9Vc8

Apologies if this has already been said, but what's the deal with getting a promo code when you add a pre-order from Toys R Us in your cart? I'm not understanding.

Apologies if this has already been said, but what's the deal with getting a promo code when you add a pre-order from Toys R Us in your cart? I'm not understanding.
If you'd pre-ordered before the mass canceling they sent you an email. If you have the email you can use the promo code and re-order your old pre-orders.

If you'd pre-ordered before the mass canceling they sent you an email. If you have the email you can use the promo code and re-order your old pre-orders.
Thanks. So, unless you have that email from the past, they need to re-word what they're saying as you can't pre-order it without paying $1000. That is a good price tho....

fuck. Won't deliver to my address
That's odd but if you're ok with imports, a better alternative might be Amazon.fr or Amazon.fr. It's a bit cheaper than Amazon.co.uk.

EDIT* Nevermind, I think they're OoS right now.

Hmmm... I preordered Lucario at TRU and got a cancellation email but when I log back into my account my order doesn't show any cancellation status.  

I never got any promotional email to apply the discounted price.  So it looks like they restored some cancelled orders (which were never emailed out any promo codes).

So i used my promo code and checked out. Got an email from PayPal saying there was an amount submitted. But I never received an order Confirmation from TRU. Anyone know If this is a common issue with this order?

So i used my promo code and checked out. Got an email from PayPal saying there was an amount submitted. But I never received an order Confirmation from TRU. Anyone know If this is a common issue with this order?
I did my order earlier today. I got the PayPal email, an order confirmation from TRU, and a second preorder confirmation explaining how items from my order are preorders and will be shipped as they become available. I got both of those emails within 30 minutes of my order.

I got my order confirmation / acknowledgement email within 30mins. of placing my order.

I did my order earlier today. I got the PayPal email, an order confirmation from TRU, and a second preorder confirmation explaining how items from my order are preorders and will be shipped as they become available. I got both of those emails within 30 minutes of my order.
Same story here, just yesterday.

There were two different cancellation emails sent out.
Either
1) Your order was cancelled but was reinstated
2) Your order was cancelled but could not be reinstated, will send info later to reorder

Only the people that fell in the second group got emails with codes to reorder at a discount. The reason orders couldnt be reinstated for those people was the payment method.

Hmmm... I preordered Lucario at TRU and got a cancellation email but when I log back into my account my order doesn't show any cancellation status.

I never got any promotional email to apply the discounted price. So it looks like they restored some cancelled orders (which were never emailed out any promo codes).
The promo codes were only for people who paid for their order with a giftcard and/or PayPal. For people who ordered with a credit card, your order was just reinstated automatically by TRU. I think the code brings down the price to like $10.xx, or something? I guess they want to give people discount incase (and regardless of) whether or not they took advantage of one of their sales...

Hm. Guess I'll email TRU. thanks

There were two different cancellation emails sent out.
Either
1) Your order was cancelled but was reinstated
2) Your order was cancelled but could not be reinstated, will send info later to reorder

Only the people that fell in the second group got emails with codes to reorder at a discount. The reason orders couldnt be reinstated for those people was the payment method.
Gotcha, thanks for clearing that up.

The promo codes were only for people who paid for their order with a giftcard and/or PayPal. For people who ordered with a credit card, your order was just reinstated automatically by TRU. I think the code brings down the price to like $10.xx, or something? I guess they want to give people discount incase (and regardless of) whether or not they took advantage of one of their sales...
Thanks for clarifying.

Wow PSN and XBL is still down. Guess it worked out I wasn't home hoping to play games all day.

#emohackers

Completed wave 1 and wave 2. In addition, pre-ordered all of wave 3 from two retailers including the respective exclusives. This includes Rosalina & Luma, since I was fortunate to be awake when Target made her available back in the wee wee early hours of Dec. 17th for about 25~ minutes or so. After the recent massive TRU order cancellations and some random order cancellations from Best Buy and Target, I've decided to place pre-orders from multiple retailers to mitigate the risk.

My Pit and Captian Falcon orders on Best Buy have now entered preparing for order Status. The only figure from wave two that has not been shipped/moved to prepare for order status is Luigi but he likely will be soon

My Pit and Captian Falcon orders on Best Buy have now entered preparing for order Status. The only figure from wave two that has not been shipped/moved to prepare for order status is Luigi but he likely will be soon
Not mine but they've become uncancelable at least. Hopefully they don't take a week after release to ship like Zelda.

I have an Xbox one, didn't touch that shit all day but I was on my Wii U playing SSB and MK8 today. And my nieces and nephew on theres. And two separate friends on there. Doesn't sound like anyone forgot about it to me.

The eshop was being hammered earlier. I was trying to download youtube and netflix to watch something since I couldn't actually do in PSN. Was getting nothing but error and after error trying to even search for anything.

Was also lagging like crazy just now trying to play online. I already suck enough Nintendo I don't need a bigger smash handicap. :(

The eshop was being hammered earlier. I was trying to download youtube and netflix to watch something since I couldn't actually do in PSN. Was getting nothing but error and after error trying to even search for anything.

Was also lagging like crazy just now trying to play online. I already suck enough Nintendo I don't need a bigger smash handicap. :(
I think that's just how the eShop works sadly :(

JK, but yeah it seems the attacks have been everywhere today

I was one of the people who had 2 of their TRU Lucario pre-orders cancelled then renistated. The only thing that kinda sucks is that people who got codes were able to go back and grab something like Pit. I would have certainly changed from 2 Lucario to 1 pit+1lucario.

With that being said I may call TRU customer service today and see if they will allow me to do this.

Random question I know but just wondering are the pictures gamestop is using for the holy 2 (Villager and Wii Fit trainer) on their app, the European versions... If so that's funny

I have an Xbox one, didn't touch that shit all day but I was on my Wii U playing SSB and MK8 today. And my nieces and nephew on theres. And two separate friends on there. Doesn't sound like anyone forgot about it to me.
Cmon man. You know the truth. Look I have a wii u and I love it, but there's not nearly enough gamers affected by a wii u online outage to grab headlines. Don't argue a point just because you personally don't fit the arguement when it's obvious there's a validity to the point on a larger scale.

Completed wave 1 and wave 2. In addition, pre-ordered all of wave 3 from two retailers including the respective exclusives. This includes Rosalina & Luma, since I was fortunate to be awake when Target made her available back in the wee wee early hours of Dec. 17th for about 25~ minutes or so. After the recent massive TRU order cancellations and some random order cancellations from Best Buy and Target, I've decided to place pre-orders from multiple retailers to mitigate the risk.
Lol @ "mitigate the risk". First world issues...

Cmon man. You know the truth. Look I have a wii u and I love it, but there's not nearly enough gamers affected by a wii u online outage to grab headlines. Don't argue a point just because you personally don't fit the arguement when it's obvious there's a validity to the point on a larger scale.
You're arguing with a idiot. Put him on the ignore list & be done with it. Most people got what you were saying. & you're right.

Perhaps people should stop being so dramatic and painting everything in such broad generalizations to fit their point then. It works both ways. Either way, it was simple anecdotal evidence that people were playing it yesterday and didn't have any problems enjoying their systems. Unlike the Xbox One and PS4s of yesterday which were essentially useless in the eyes of many yesterday since the online connectivity was severed. That being said, I got use out of my Xbox one yesterday, so not EVERYONE thought that way.

LOL! Nintendo fucked up HARD with these things. With no scheduled release date and Gamestops already having them in-hand, the stores don't know what the fuck to do. Just got off the phone with one of the locations and he's saying Gamestop set a release date for 12/27. Check your stores then unless you have them pre-ordered now. Lol failed hard. God only knows how botched wave 3 is gonna be. Glad I have them all pre-ordered now that I know Nintendo is being retarded with these things

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back