Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
I went hunting for wave 2 Amiibos today (I had been holding off since they were on my Christmas list, but I didn't end up getting any from wave 2 - did get Wii Fit Trainer and Villager tho, so not complaining :p)

I ended up with..... Zelda and Luigi -_-   Two most common wave 2s :(  Even they were relatively hard to find (it was like 3 stores in before I saw a Luigi, and most didn't have any wave 2... though I did see a few more Zeldas and Luigis after I already bought them).  Stupid GameStop store tracking lied to me and said one location had a Captain Falcon and Diddy, but they didn't have crap.  

Also checked out K-mart for the hell of it... lol... I don't think they even carried Amiibos (I didn't see pegs for them) but my god, it looked like their electronics section hasn't been restocked for months.  Rows and rows of empty pegs.  Barely anything on the shelves.  I swear, I don't know how they even stay in business...

I went hunting for wave 2 Amiibos today (I had been holding off since they were on my Christmas list, but I didn't end up getting any from wave 2 - did get Wii Fit Trainer and Villager tho, so not complaining :p)

I ended up with..... Zelda and Luigi -_-   Two most common wave 2s :(  Even they were relatively hard to find (it was like 3 stores in before I saw a Luigi, and most didn't have any wave 2... though I did see a few more Zeldas and Luigis after I already bought them).  Stupid GameStop store tracking lied to me and said one location had a Captain Falcon and Diddy, but they didn't have crap.  

Also checked out K-mart for the hell of it... lol... I don't think they even carried Amiibos (I didn't see pegs for them) but my god, it looked like their electronics section hasn't been restocked for months.  Rows and rows of empty pegs.  Barely anything on the shelves.  I swear, I don't know how they even stay in business...

Amazon has Diddy and Falcon in stock (sort of, Falcon says he ships after the 30th), so screw it, I ordered them there.  Have to keep an eye out for Pit & Little Mac tho.

I ended up with..... Zelda and Luigi -_- Two most common wave 2s :( Even they were relatively hard to find (it was like 3 stores in before I saw a Luigi, and most didn't have any wave 2... though I did see a few more Zeldas and Luigis after I already bought them). Stupid GameStop store tracking lied to me and said one location had a Captain Falcon and Diddy, but they didn't have crap.

Also checked out K-mart for the hell of it... lol... I don't think they even carried Amiibos (I didn't see pegs for them) but my god, it looked like their electronics section hasn't been restocked for months. Rows and rows of empty pegs. Barely anything on the shelves. I swear, I don't know how they even stay in business...
It still amazes me that Kmart is still in business as well, lol. Where did you find Wii Fit Trainer and Villager?

It still amazes me that Kmart is still in business as well, lol. Where did you find Wii Fit Trainer and Villager?
I got them for Christmas. I had marked on my list that they might be hard to find (specifically because I had not actually seen them in stores and I figured they would be "unpopular" enough that stores would order low stock) so I think my parents ordered them before the whole "OMG THEY ARE DISCONTINUED!" fiasco made them super rare. I heard they ordered Villager from Target.com.

I got them for Christmas. I had marked on my list that they might be hard to find (specifically because I had not actually seen them in stores and I figured they would be "unpopular" enough that stores would order low stock) so I think my parents ordered them before the whole "OMG THEY ARE DISCONTINUED!" fiasco made them super rare. I heard they ordered Villager from Target.com.
Ah so lucky! I'm a huge fan of Animal Crossing, but I can't see myself paying so much for a figure at the moment... I might have to buy an imported one eventually.

I was impressed until I realized it was Cena.

Nah, I'm kidding, still very impressed. Wish I could do that. May have to pick up a spare Amiibo and try an easy custom job.

fuck. I'm on vacation and got shipping notices for like 8 different amiibo packages headed to my place, not counting the 7 other packages (non-amiibos) which the USPS took forever to deliver (and missed the estimated delivery date, which was supposed to be before I left) and are currently holding. 

fuck. I'm on vacation and got shipping notices for like 8 different amiibo packages headed to my place, not counting the 7 other packages (non-amiibos) which the USPS took forever to deliver (and missed the estimated delivery date, which was supposed to be before I left) and are currently holding.
What's your address? I'm sure someone here would be willing to guard your stuff :p

Cena is not the best.

I finally got Little Mac from Wal-Mart in the mail. Packaging came in nice.

Still waiting on Pit from Best Buy!!!

GameCube adapter smash bundle is available new from gamestop again if you have $110 to flush down the toilet.

I'm still holding off for a proper $20 restock.

Everytime I see a custom villager I think of how they devalued a collectors item.

Haven't seen a marth or trainer yet.

Tons of Macs though, and a falcon.

It's nice, but I'm a collector and it stings.

Everytime I see a custom villager I think of how they devalued a collectors item.

Well they're using it the way it was intended, as cool toys to be played with. We can joke about collector's items etc but let's face it, these things prob aren't going to be worth thousands decades from now god forbid a creative person has some fun with something that's billed as a virtual buddy

Haven't seen a marth or villager yet.

It's only supposedly a collector's item, because Nintendo did a good marketing technique by saying the less popular ones would be discontinued. People rush out and buy them out of fear and then the resellers will buy them and turn a profit because of those fears.

Commendable business model as it guarantees the crud like Wii Fit Trainer and The Villager won't be stinking up store shelves.

They will probably put more of them into circulation next year.

lol I opened my Villager, Marth and Wii fit trainer, as well as all the others that have come out so far. I have a shelf dedicated to them to decorate my media room and I pull them out to play with every once in a while. I don't see the point in keeping them boxed, unless someone was planning on selling them in bulk somewhere down the line for a marginal profit. No way will these things ever skyrocket in value after this first shopping frenzy is over with.

I kind of agree, I think that there are so many people keeping these sealed that "new" condition isn't going to skyrocket their value. Hell, I can see more value in getting amiibo that are already opened and leveled up.

I have way too much shit and not enough room to even consider keeping these in package.

I think these will continue to grow in value only if games support them with special features. sort of like exclusive DLC to those who own amiibos. free dlc for life as long as you own an amiibo is pretty good deal.

There might still be tens of thousands of the "rare" ones out there (even distribution - obviously not the case - would be 60k a piece from Wave 1 based on the general sales figures), so it really depends on how many people want the figures to collect versus flip and how long that lasts.

I think these will continue to grow in value only if games support them with special features. sort of like exclusive DLC to those who own amiibos. free dlc for life as long as you own an amiibo is pretty good deal.
Yeah, except Nintendo would undoubtedly produce more amiibos if they planned on releasing DLC tied to them. They want to make money, they don't care about collectors. If anybody thinks a new fire emblem game or special DLC will come out without Nintendo filling stores with Marths and Ikes they're delerious.

Jesus, I never noticed Marth's face was that bad in the actual run. It really makes me feel better about not owning him. That thing looks like it's defective. I mean... it's really fucked up. I feel for the people who paid over retail for that ugly thing. It looks like some shit a four year-old sculpted out of clay.

Amiibos rights we just fight them in 8 player death matches dopending on the players learned skills lol for money! Illegal ring fight in dark alleys

Jesus, I never noticed Marth's face was that bad in the actual run. It really makes me feel better about not owning him. That thing looks like it's defective. I mean... it's really fucked up. I feel for the people who paid over retail for that ugly thing. It looks like some shit a four year-old sculpted out of clay.
Why do you think they're so rare. You think it's just a coincidence that Nintendo doesn't want you to see the abomination it birthed?

Seriously dude, you aren't going to put your kids through college if you sell one of these in 20 years. Whats the max value these things could have in a few decades? $150 each?

Take your toys out of their boxes and play with them.

Seriously dude, you aren't going to put your kids through college if you sell one of these in 20 years. What the max value these things could have in a few decades? $150 each?

Take you toys out of their boxes and play with them.
I'm keeping one full set in the box. I'm collecting a second set to open.

I don't intend to sell them, but I do intend to enjoy them how I see fit.

I'm keeping one full set in the box. I'm collecting a second set to open.

I don't intend to sell them, but I do intend to enjoy them how I see fit.
Good for you, just know some would criticize you for taking these toys seriously just like you do others for painting them

Lol since everyone is so thankful they didn't get a marth b/c it's sooooo shitty fucked up ugly...I hear all of wave 3 onward are also shitty and ugly so please everyone cancel preorders for them.

which amazon country is the most ideal to order from? I was looking at amazon Italy and the 3 rare amiibos can be acquired for $58.
Italy has odd shipping loopholes that screw over sellers/buyers in other countries.

I would advise not ordering from Italy.

I never shipped there when I was an eBay seller years ago because of the horror stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back