Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Call me next fall when all of these people are dead bored of these, Nintendo has begun the next series to tie into the next game they'll cram Amiibo functionality into, and all of these figures that people are losing their shit over can be picked up for about $5 each, save for MAYBE one that you'll have to pay $20 for.

It's not like the same exact thing hasn't been seen going on with Skylanders. Then Infinity, and well, just about every popular action figure toyline going back all the way to the 70s.
I couldn't agree more with this. I've been in the collecting game 10+ years and I follow the golden rule: Collect what you like! Those chasing what's hot make some cash, but with all the time and effort they put in the small mark up is just not worth it.

These are hot only until the next "must have" item comes out

Walked into gamestop today to trade in a few games and the manager was opening a box that had two pits and two captain falcons in it. I got the pit so that takes care of that one

Personally I would say GS. They seem to be shipping stuff out quickly and holding in-store reliably (since they're mostly only getting stock to fill pre-orders). Amazon on the other hand has had a lot of issues filling wave 2 so far.
Forgot about reading the Amazon troubles early in the thread. Thanks for the reply and I'll go in some time this week to get Shiek, Bowser, and Toon Link.

Well it would be kids that are the most whiney about this stuff right? As an adult you realize that its just a gimmick meant to get people to buy copies of smash but if you're a kid and you want a figure of your favorite character? Do you want to youtube the number of crazy videos about kids wanting Elsa Dolls?
Im saying how many kids favorite characters are wii fit trainer and villager? I can't imagine it being that many. And from this thread alone it's adults paying way over msrp to ship these things from overseas. By all means if it makes ya happy but I simply just don't get it.

My Nin-Nin-Game order arrived today... without Villager... despite him being on the invoice/charged for him back on the tenth. Then again when I bought him off of that site he was $12.58 and not $33.whatever they're charging. *sigh* Hoping that I hear back from the staff and that Villager will be on his way...

Im saying how many kids favorite characters are wii fit trainer and villager? I can't imagine it being that many. And from this thread alone it's adults paying way over msrp to ship these things from overseas. By all means if it makes ya happy but I simply just don't get it.
Who knows, its kids though right? I can see children liking villager because animal crossing is a kids game and the villager is a kid. I can see girls being into WFT because she's the most human looking one out of them and yoga etc makes her more relatable as a character. Keep in mind that if you're 10, then you have no idea who half the amiibo cast is so there's a chance you'd just pick one that looked neat to you. I mean Falcon's from a decades old racing game, Fox hasn't had a newish game in forever, Samus/link/zelda are way too young for kids to really know so that sorta leaves the mario characters as people they would recognize from a game.

The internet (especially ebay) has made reselling a livelihood. That could also be a factor into why older items are worth more. People just didn't think about "collecting" for that reason back in the day.
I definitely agree, the stuff is older that has been mentioned in this thread and is worth money because people didn't save it. Kids played with toys and games, they used them. Now things are made with the idea of being collectible and with some exceptions that is not a recipe for someone to make money down the road. Buy things because you enjoy them not with the idea that your going fund your retirement (if that happens it is a bonus). The story that has been played out several times in the past.

[quote name="lovepig78" post="12370028" timestamp="1419917126"]What aré the chances a CAG would be willing to trade their extra Lucario for a Meta Knight or a Shulk?[/quote]
I could do a Shulk trade

Well it would be kids that are the most whiney about this stuff right? As an adult you realize that its just a gimmick meant to get people to buy copies of smash but if you're a kid and you want a figure of your favorite character? Do you want to youtube the number of crazy videos about kids wanting Elsa Dolls?
Clearly you're new to the internet and the land of the man child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaOgZwk9rN8

Forgot about reading the Amazon troubles early in the thread. Thanks for the reply and I'll go in some time this week to get Shiek, Bowser, and Toon Link.
You should also be able to pre-order them to your store of choice through the website.

How did you get them for $22.33 each?

Sorry for double post
I got them for a total of $66.99 USD when I checked out. But when I have just Villager, it was $34.xx USD. So decided to pick up the three and it was cheaper in terms of each figure.

I placed an order for the Big 3 at Amazon Denmark. I want them to actually open and display. I don't know why I just don't open my US copies, but I just can't do it for some reason.

What is best buy's release date for Luigi?  It still shows as pre-order on their site.  I've seen him everywhere, but I want to use my GCU to get him from BB

I'm saying people are probably underestimating the value of current gen games and the value holding them mint may be by the time we're 40-50. that's an amazing website but looking at PS3/Wii/PS2/PS1 games the chart has it going down a lot, which I believe will lead to people tossing their collection or not caring about it as much which will in turn probably result in a windfall to people who have. Taking that idea to amiibo's, I'm trying to imply that it might be a little too hasty to scoff at the potential value of these things, especially if Nintendo changes the design a little on 2nd editions (no smash badge maybe).

Oh, then I definitely agree your call is spot on. I've collecting for a long time and my jaw drops regularly at some of the prices people are paying for a game like, as an example, Conker N64. You could get basket loads of new copies of this game for $5 from TRU. Now? Almost $90 loose. That's insane! The same possibilities exist for the systems you mentioned too.

Anything Sony and Microsoft are at least a few years from any sort of growth like Nintendo has in the past 5+ years. Now really is the time to buy PS/Xbox because the values are the lowest they'll probably be.

And CAG's paying premium for this stuff? I agree that's a joke, esp. considering the amount of people that pop up here feeling comfortable trying to trade a Pit for a Marth :p.
I see what you did there and I approve, lol.

What aré the chances a CAG would be willing to trade their extra Lucario for a Meta Knight or a Shulk?
Probably pretty high. Rosalina may be off limits, at least from a current perspective, just because of Target's gong show preorder situation. But the other three were available for such a long time that they should be interchangeable with a trade.

Best buy just canceled 2 sep orders for me...

Pit/Falcon
Complete Wave 3

Citing card issues when charged me a month ago... Go figure 3-4 cancels already

Gonna call my BBY at 9 when they open as I have an invstore preorder for Captain Falcon and they're showing in stock right now. I didn't think the amiibos would be such a big thing back when I put in the preorder.

And granted that TRU fills my orders, I will have 3 Lucarios so I'm sure others are in the same boat. That said, TRU took down the $999.99 wave 3 and Pit/Captain Falcon last night that you needed the promo code to reorder so I wouldn't be surprised if they go back up at regular price once they assess inventory.

Got the only Captain Falcon on the shelves at BB this morning. No Pit, only Wave 1 commons and Luigi. There were about 8 people waiting at the door before they opened and I only got lucky because they unlocked the EXIT side first.

I've had one of every amiibo (except exclusives) preordered at BB from the outset, but still haven't received shipping confirmations on any of my Wave 2 preorders except Little Mac, Diddy, an Zelda. Not even my Luigi has shipped but he seems widely available so I haven't picked one up yet. No cancellations either, so fingers crossed!

Got the only Captain Falcon on the shelves at BB this morning. No Pit, only Wave 1 commons and Luigi. There were about 8 people waiting at the door before they opened and I only got lucky because they unlocked the EXIT side first.

I've had one of every amiibo (except exclusives) preordered at BB from the outset, but still haven't received shipping confirmations on any of my Wave 2 preorders except Little Mac, Diddy, an Zelda. Not even my Luigi has shipped but he seems widely available so I haven't picked one up yet. No cancellations either, so fingers crossed!
Where are you located?

Well that's garbage if you're saying there was a line and it ended up going back to front. I don't blame you, someone else would have just gotten it before that first person if not you but still it's kinda messed up. If I had been "first" in line I'd have been pissed.

Went to my local BB this morning. Nothing on the shelves and they had nothing in the pick-up area. I got another email to update my payment info, tried to, and it still wouldn't go through. Hopefully I can get my preordered Captain Falcon.

If my damn CC info hadn't been stolen, I wouldn't be in this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back