Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Pikachu is like up to Ash's knee, they're like a foot and a half tall. Yes, I'm being that guy. :rofl:
No, it's fine, I wasn't a big watcher of the show :) ... but it does make the point I was making worse. I'd estimate Mario to be about 5'6" tops, so Bowser is probably about 20' tall. Not only would the figures be way out of whack, but in game there is no way Pikachu could compete with Bowser - I don't care how much electricity he could generate - Bowser would just stomp him, along with about 90% of the rest of the roster.

anyone have a Best Buy ship to home order ship today?  Or had their order cancelled?  Have a bad feeling my order is being cancelled but they are taking their sweet time with it.

And yes, people can ask the every so uneducated question of "why do you care what other people do" only to forget that our lives are based upon caring about what other people do.

Do you care if the government raises taxes? If you answered yes, then don't EVER ask someone why they care about what other people do.
That's painting things with a broad stroke.

Finally went to get my orders at best buy captain falcon, luigi, and pit were there ready for me. Surprising since the day before they called and told me they didnt have luigi. So far the only one I've had cancelled on me was marth on launch day because they never got any.
http://i.imgur.com/3JejAaC.jpg

Tru just sent me an email stating that pit has been shipped. No fuss, no muss, no mistrust of the TRU for they are TRU to their word.

Also for best buy preorders, any competent store manager will take it and hold it to fill the pre-order. When I picked up my falcon, it was set aside for the pre-order pickup and I picked up 2 more while I was their and sold them on craigslist for $30 each that day. I love fake rumors about items being rare. It makes for easy money.

I'm about to give up on getting all of them. I have all but the rare 5 (the big 3, Little Mac and Pit) and who knows what I'll be able to snag from wave 3...

Tru just sent me an email stating that pit has been shipped. No fuss, no muss, no mistrust of the TRU for they are TRU to their word.

Also for best buy preorders, any competent store manager will take it and hold it to fill the pre-order. When I picked up my falcon, it was set aside for the pre-order pickup and I picked up 2 more while I was their and sold them on craigslist for $30 each that day. I love fake rumors about items being rare. It makes for easy money.

The store manager has nothing at all to do with orders of any kind. Much less any hands on part.

The store manager has nothing at all to do with orders of any kind. Much less any hands on part.
Yeah but there's a manager that's in charge of inventory and merchandising so it is his responsibility to have his team on top of that stuff and making sure stuff doesn't get put on the floor when coming off a truck if it's not supposed to.

Yeah but there's a manager that's in charge of inventory and merchandising so it is his responsibility to have his team on top of that stuff and making sure stuff doesn't get put on the floor when coming off a truck if it's not supposed to.
Thats not how it always works. Preorder product can arrive a few days to a week early. There is no notification as to what is needed to be held until the day before release when a message comes through the system for online orders. Until then, the product sits amongst the rest of the inventory. The only thing keeping it off the floor is its street date. This product can easily be moved, misplaced, lost, taken by any employee during this time. not just Inventory and Merch.

In store pickups don't even come through the automated system. They have to be looked up manually. Someone checks too late or not at all on a low stock product then theres bound to be trouble.

Also Ops Managers still don't get involved on that level. Maybe a supervisor sure.

I'm about to give up on getting all of them. I have all but the rare 5 (the big 3, Little Mac and Pit) and who knows what I'll be able to snag from wave 3...
I've given up. I looked through the Smash roster and chose 12 that I want (7 of whom I already have, 1 preordered, and 4 more unannounced). I'm trying to sell 3 others I already own (2 opened, 1 sealed) and just stick to a minimal collection.

anyone have a Best Buy ship to home order ship today? Or had their order cancelled? Have a bad feeling my order is being cancelled but they are taking their sweet time with it.
I actually got confirmation of my late wave 2 Best Buy ship to home order 2 days ago. They just arrived today. They seemed to be packaged well, but there were still a few issues. I received a Luigi, 2 Pits, and 2 CFs. Thankfully one of each was in perfect condition for my unopened set, but one of the Pits was completely separated from his pedestal and one of the CFs had a pretty beat up box. Fortunately, the broken Pit was a very simple fix, as the glue holding the support peg into the stand had just come loose, a dab of hot glue and it looks flawless for my opened collection.

If you preordered wave 2 amiibos from Best Buy for ship to home, don't lose hope. It took much longer than originally expected, but ultimately I got everything I wanted in acceptable condition.

Doesn't always work that way but it's supposed to (though we all know how that goes in retail).
You must not have read any of the rest of my post. Product like Amiibo do not come off the truck already preclaimed with designation to be set aside and held, and they arrive anywhere from a few days to a week in advance. They are just normal product inventory until the day before release when hold notifications come through. Amiibos coming hot off the truck with your names already on them is not how it works.

Has anyone ordered backordered MTVs from Amazon.fr?  If you select "more buying choices", the first option is direct purchase from Amazon.fr, but with a 2 to 4 week shipping delay.  I placed an order for MTV, shipped to Washington, for around 50 euros (roughly 60 bucks).

Just curious if anyone has tried this option, and if they have gotten any updates on the order status past the initial "ships in 2 to 4 weeks".  Thanks CAGs.

Has anyone ordered backordered MTVs from Amazon.fr? If you select "more buying choices", the first option is direct purchase from Amazon.fr, but with a 2 to 4 week shipping delay. I placed an order for MTV, shipped to Washington, for around 50 euros (roughly 60 bucks).

Just curious if anyone has tried this option, and if they have gotten any updates on the order status past the initial "ships in 2 to 4 weeks". Thanks CAGs.
Why didn't you just order it from Amazon.de? They have MTV in stock and ready to ship

You must not have read any of the rest of my post. Product like Amiibo do not come off the truck already preclaimed with designation to be set aside and held, and they arrive anywhere from a few days to a week in advance. They are just normal product inventory until the day before release when hold notifications come through. Amiibos coming hot off the truck with your names already on them is not how it works.
Then I guess it's different with pre-order stuff or something has changed because when stuff came off trucks and it was scanned if it was for an order it was supposed to immediately get tagged and pulled.

Then I guess it's different with pre-order stuff or something has changed because when stuff came off trucks and it was scanned if it was for an order it was supposed to immediately get tagged and pulled.
There are transfers that come directly off a truck like that, but they are generally single and random in nature like say a phone case, a microwave, and a TV that wasn't currently in stock at the time. They are product that was specifically ordered into the store. Normal product arriving in mass like Video Games and Amiibo just come in bulk and are appropriately tagged one day prior to release.

I had it in my cart and went to eat lunch while debating on it. I had it all the way to submit. I did nothing for a bit while it sat there.

Like I said to the other person, someone a few posts up got an order in.

I still have three Wal Marts showing it in stock about 30 miles away each.

I contacted TRU customer service live chat, here you go:

TRU rep: You are welcome Customer (me). Anything else we can check on today?
Customer (me): When will Fox Amiibo be in stock?
Customer (me): That was the item thrown out of my order.
TRU rep: Great question. Let me take a look
TRU rep: Give that it just went to the out of stock status it is only showing me "Pending Shipment from Manufacturer"

So, when I went to eat lunch, it went OOS.
The point was that what you said previously isn't at all accurate regarding our statement about in-store pickup only. You made it sound like you had some clever backdoor method.

Has anyone ordered backordered MTVs from Amazon.fr? If you select "more buying choices", the first option is direct purchase from Amazon.fr, but with a 2 to 4 week shipping delay. I placed an order for MTV, shipped to Washington, for around 50 euros (roughly 60 bucks).

Just curious if anyone has tried this option, and if they have gotten any updates on the order status past the initial "ships in 2 to 4 weeks". Thanks CAGs.
I did this. No updates yet.

I didn't order from .de because they were either oos or wouldn't ship to me at the time, can't remember which.

But now that they're back I might rebuy and cancel.

There are transfers that come directly off a truck like that, but they are generally single and random in nature like say a phone case, a microwave, and a TV that wasn't currently in stock at the time. They are product that was specifically ordered into the store. Normal product arriving in mass like Video Games and Amiibo just come in bulk and are appropriately tagged one day prior to release.
Things have changed then though it's been some time since I was there (though it doesn't seem like it when more and more people I used to work with are working there again) and pre-orders were barely a thing then. Shame it sounds like their process on handling them is so poor.

Got a call from best buy, pit is ready for pickup. I got the$10 gift card yesterday for it too... so far best buy has been great to me for getting the amiibos.

I'm a little surprised that amiibos don't come with a Club Nintendo registration. Even if we got 10-15 coins, that would be kinda nice.
I thought Nintendo was going to do this actually. It would probably make them more money since a lot of people need little points for platinum boost.

Although if platinum reward again is a stupid digital voucher then fuck that

I thought for sure Best Buy was going to cancel my Captain Falcon since it was in the same order as my Little Mac (and he got cancelled), so I bought one at Target. Now Best Buy informed me they're shipping Falcon and I have no idea what to do with it. I'm not interested in trading for any other Amiibos right now so maybe I'll just hold onto it and hope the value increases  :whistle2:k

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back