Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
This is just a more of me being nosey and have a curious question. Buying amiibos from different countries not bothering you guys? Like having half the normal, American versions and the other half be from amazon France or Italy.. why of why not? It would annoy me to death.

Just curious. Thanks.

This is just a more of me being nosey and have a curious question. Buying amiibos from different countries not bothering you guys? Like having half the normal, American versions and the other half be from amazon France or Italy.. why of why not? It would annoy me to death.

Just curious. Thanks.

Can we please learn about serious mental illnesses than assuming that every person who likes collecting and perfection have OBSESSIVE COMPULSIVE DISORDER.

Its like saying i broke my arm because it feels sore. Stop generalizing an illness. You think in 2015 we would have learned by now.

Anyone who has problems or questions with this can send me a pm and I will teach them about it.
Thank you! <3

To go along with the chorus, TRU cancelled my Pit as well... Guess this helps settle my quest for all of them. Still needing Little Mac and Pit from wave 2 and that looks like a crapshoot now so guess I'll just stick to ones I like.

Also heard rumors that Wal Mart was canceling Ike orders so have that to look forward to as well.

Just curious. Thanks.
I'd say three letters but I guess there's thought police patrolling the boards. I think at this point its a matter of having it or not because $300 for the big 3 is too much more the average person to want to pay.

Just curious. Thanks.
Well if you're unboxing and actually playing with them, why would it be a bother? The packaging is thrown away and you'd only hold and use the character. The annoying part is the price hike you pay due to shipping and all that crap.

If its true that Lil Mac is dc'd ... Than damn .... They decided that pretty quick. I just dont understand Nintendo's reasoning on this. They just arent giving enough time for most people to get them.

If its true that Lil Mac is dc'd ... Than damn .... They decided that pretty quick. I just dont understand Nintendo's reasoning on this. They just arent giving enough time for most people to get them.
Well if he is then that means that Nintendo is only doing single production runs on figures that aren't going to be evergreen at retail.

No shipping from Best Buy again today. I've been told they will be delivered on Wednesday. Probably going to have to overnight them now to get here that fast. Just don't ship them in a padded envelop you assholes.
I got the same delivery date when I contacted them about my Pit preorder. Should be interesting.

Called in about my Luigi/Pit/Captain Falcon BB preorders today...they're supposedly set to be delivered on Weds, which I find hard to believe given that they haven't even shipped them yet. I'm also having a bitch of a time finding the Lucario preorder card at my local TRUs.
I believe TRU was instructed to destroy the preorder cards. I remember reading in this thread of people being told they were being thrown out when they rang up $999.

Sorry, but this item can't be shipped to your selected address. Learn more. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order.

Thats what I got :/
Have it shipped to the border and pick it up some places do things like that right up by the border but I'm pretty sure you need a account ;p

Can you actually go through? It says can't ship to my address
Sorry, but this item can't be shipped to your selected address. Learn more. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order.

Thats what I got :/
Warranty issues and manufacturer restrictions prevent us from shipping certain products to all geographical locations.

You'll be notified while placing your order if we're unable to ship specific items to the address you've selected. Please also check the product detail pages for any item-specific shipping restrictions.

Amazon.ca cannot ship software, computer & video games, gift cards or electronics internationally.

I feel like this is wrong - they never removed the pages for the discontinued wave 1 figures. I feel like this is a random GS employee making up excuses for why the page is gone.

This isn't to say he isn't discontinued, just that I don't think GS knows that. Plus Amazon recently getting a shipment in says to me it's probably wrong (if anything, maybe GS is trying to cover themselves for all the orders they took about a week ago which maybe they are still trying to fill?)

To be honest, I'm still wondering if we might see a reprinting of everything once wave 3 is done (that is, some room is freed up in the manufacturing schedule). Nintendo would be dumb to leave money on the table when there is obviously still a ton of interest in these rarer figures.

I'd say three letters but I guess there's thought police patrolling the boards. I think at this point its a matter of having it or not because $300 for the big 3 is too much more the average person to want to pay.
What he discribes is not OCD, Seriously we can have a chat through Pm if you want to know more information about how mental illness is classified and diagnosed. Being "annoyed" doesnt make them Obsessive or Compulsive.

I feel like this is wrong - they never removed the pages for the discontinued wave 1 figures. I feel like this is a random GS employee making up excuses for why the page is gone.

This isn't to say he isn't discontinued, just that I don't think GS knows that. Plus Amazon recently getting a shipment in says to me it's probably wrong (if anything, maybe GS is trying to cover themselves for all the orders they took about a week ago which maybe they are still trying to fill?)

To be honest, I'm still wondering if we might see a reprinting of everything once wave 3 is done (that is, some room is freed up in the manufacturing schedule). Nintendo would be dumb to leave money on the table when there is obviously still a ton of interest in these rarer figures.
might want to check toys r us website then they arent showing the holy Trinity or little mac and several amiibos on there site http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=46870966&sr=1&origkw=amiibo

Well if it is then that would mean the non exclusives are going to come out next week or so right?
god i hope not lol i need to plan a day off round the release dates so i need at least some kind of a hard release date

From the looks of the boxes in the back, it probably didn't take him long to get those. That person probably bought the max limit they could when Amazon/Best Buy/Gamestop put those up for listing on the website.

From the looks of the boxes in the back, it probably didn't take him long to get those. That person probably bought the max limit they could when Amazon/Best Buy/Gamestop put those up for listing on the website.
... so he's the one guy that was lucky enough to get his stuff canceled?

Mario as rare as Fox and Samus confirmed!

And are we sure that Wave 3 wont be split into two different dates? since both europe and japan both are getting there split
No, we don't know anything as Nintendo doesn't actually give dates or reliable information on any of this stuff.

We should make an offer on his fan.

How many here from Chicago?
I've renamed it Frigid Tundra Hell for the rest of the week. One would think living here forever I'd be used to it and yet every year, it's just god awful. Getting on topic though, just linked the Craigslist to my friend who is only missing Pit, partially to hear him rage when he's home from work.

not unless he has like 5 accounts for each site.

He's probably just a gamestop manager, and "inspects" all shipments before they're put on the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back