Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
The impression I've gotten is that rarity goes:
Little Mac < Pit < Captain Falcon.
That's been my assumption after everything I've heard online. Personally I've only seen 1 CF in store, which I bought, a GS held a Pit for me, I've never seen any others, I did see two Little Macs in one Target, but that was it. Wave 2 has been a shitstorm.

Hey folks. I haven't checked in for a couple of days. I'm only missing the Holy Trinity and Rosalina and Met Knight pre-orders for wave 3. I hope everyone is winning their amiibo hunt!

Just FYI if you're buying a Rosalina preorder on eBay - most of them are for the European version. Sellers are being super shady and not mentioning which version they are selling - buyer beware.

Yeah, I missed getting meta knight on preorder myself but I did get extra preorders for lucario. Really hoping the reason they haven't announced wave 4 yet is they're taking the time to properly prepare for the wave 3 release... We can dream right?

is this you? lmao lol jk

http://youtu.be/g5jWStR3AHQ
Haha if I had that many marths, I'd buy up every single Rosalina and film myself throwing them into a fire

That's been my assumption after everything I've heard online. Personally I've only seen 1 CF in store, which I bought, a GS held a Pit for me, I've never seen any others, I did see two Little Macs in one Target, but that was it. Wave 2 has been a shitstorm.
Yeah but Pit still is the most expensive Wave 2 amiibo by at least $10, so ebay goes LM=Fox<CF< Pit. I guess I'm skewed because I've seen CF and Pit come into stock on amazon way more often than LM has.

The one that weird me out the most is how Meta Knight is the most expensive pre-order despite the fact that basically no one's gotten Rosalina and its more or less established no one new is getting Shulk. Weird

Yeah, I missed getting meta knight on preorder myself but I did get extra preorders for lucario. Really hoping the reason they haven't announced wave 4 yet is they're taking the time to properly prepare for the wave 3 release... We can dream right?
They're probably just holding back the Wave 4 announcement for whenever the next Nintendo Direct is.

I saw a post on here asking if the writing on the bottom of the Japanese Amiibos were the same as the NA ones so I took a pic of my Japanese version of Marth that I got today. Was glad to see the bottom is identical to the NA version.

Also is there an easier way of posting pics in comments than putting it in my gallery first?
here is a pic of my NA Marth if anyone wants to compare

http://i60.tinypic.com/n65lxl.jpg

comes up to $56 for one. Amazon was showing in stock but when i tried to complete payment it removed it from my cart. wouldve only been $32 :(
Right, but the $25 shipping charge is per shipment, no matter how many figures you order... that's why I didn't order one. No way I'd pay $56 for one, but $105 for 3 is more palatable. He also had some others in stock (20 euro marths, 17 euro WFTs)... which would have made an excellent bundled shipment.

Haha if I had that many marths, I'd buy up every single Rosalina and film myself throwing them into a fire

Yeah but Pit still is the most expensive Wave 2 amiibo by at least $10, so ebay goes LM=Fox<CF< Pit. I guess I'm skewed because I've seen CF and Pit come into stock on amazon way more often than LM has.

The one that weird me out the most is how Meta Knight is the most expensive pre-order despite the fact that basically no one's gotten Rosalina and its more or less established no one new is getting Shulk. Weird
I just saw a Fox and LM listing sell for $71 on eBay. I was surprised.

PreisCompany on Amazon.de has 3x Villagers in stock, shipping to US available.

One price shipping of 25 euros, but the figures are only 20, so when you combine the three... total price is 105 US for all three.

I would buy them, but only need one. :(

http://www.amazon.de/gp/offer-listing/B00N8PBXFK/ref=sr_1_1_twi_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1420839715&sr=8-1&keywords=amiibo+villager
I purchased 6 amiibo (2 sets of the big 3) at MSRP on amazon.fr with expedited shipping for $134 USD... And I'm pretty sure it was only 18 in shipping.

Right, but the $25 shipping charge is per shipment, no matter how many figures you order... that's why I didn't order one. No way I'd pay $56 for one, but $105 for 3 is more palatable. He also had some others in stock (20 euro marths, 17 euro WFTs)... which would have made an excellent bundled shipment.
Is it just that every time I see WFT I think WTF.

I was finally able to get a Captain Falcon earlier today at my local TRU, they had 3 but I only got 1. Already preordered Sonic so i'm good until they announce new ones.

I got a Samus for my son and Mario for me. I must say I'm very underwhelmed by their usefulness. Other than SSB I paid almost 30 dollars for 2 racing outfits in Mariokart lol. Why are peoplw willing to pay so much for 2 of the lamest amiibos? I'm a huge AC fan but don't care at all about the villager. And where do I start with the wii fit trainer?

I got a Samus for my son and Mario for me. I must say I'm very underwhelmed by their usefulness. Other than SSB I paid almost 30 dollars for 2 racing outfits in Mariokart lol. Why are peoplw willing to pay so much for 2 of the lamest amiibos? I'm a huge AC fan but don't care at all about the villager. And where do I start with the wii fit trainer?

My new business model is to buy a butt load of Japanese Marths, unbox them all and sell them as "like new" North American versions on eBay.

2j5mlc2.jpg
You do realize that's why people were asking, right? Why else would someone care what the bottom looked like unless they had nefarious purposes.

You do realize that's why people were asking, right? Why else would someone care what the bottom looked like unless they had nefarious purposes.
Well if you were to think the best of people then you can assume they're just OCD enough to the point that it'll bug them. I don't think you'd get any money selling an open marth if you labeled it as US though. The big money is in selling to collectors and collectors don't want your trash

Well if you were to think the best of people then you can assume they're just OCD enough to the point that it'll bug them. I don't think you'd get any money selling an open marth if you labeled it as US though. The big money is in selling to collectors and collectors don't want your trash
Except that guy who paid like $30 for the box only. He wanted that guys trash, literally.

Yeah, sure. Keep telling yourself that. I've followed this thread for a while now and can GUARANTEE the individuals inquiring are looking to list them as US Marths to increase their value. eBay buyers aren't the brightest and will buy an open US Marth for top dollar thinking they are getting a deal.

Try it... You'll see.

I was assuming people wanted to complete "US" collections without having a random different region amiibo. That's why i cared anyway.

Yeah, sure. Keep telling yourself that. I've followed this thread for a while now and can GUARANTEE the individuals inquiring are looking to list them as US Marths to increase their value. eBay buyers aren't the brightest and will buy an open US Marth for top dollar thinking they are getting a deal.

Try it... You'll see.
Well I disagree with you on the bidding part at least. The fact that there's no sales of open amiibos is kinda a sign of that. It would be hilariously scummy to do that though

Insider news: if you have any rare amiibi must sell now because later on you will regret it. More reprints :)
Honestly I'm tempted to just bail on the craze now and sell what I got. This collecting thing seems like it might be more trouble than it's worth at this point. Not sure if I should though...

I was assuming people wanted to complete "US" collections without having a random different region amiibo. That's why i cared anyway.
Yea, that was my thing too when buying the import Marth Amiibo. I didn't want to pay those crazy prices but wanted a complete open set (I have a complete sealed set of US editions). It was a bonus for me that you couldn't tell the difference and I personally know someone who wouldn't buy an import unless they were identical.

As for the person asking for proof by posting the box, I threw out the box already but I can post an invoice screenshot of my playasia purchase if it makes you happy. I have nothing to gain by lying to a community that has helped me in completing my own amiibo set thus far.

Speaking about the different between US version vs. Region version. Overall it wont be different looks or styles. The only different is the ID/code letter under the base/stand of that amiibo. Most 99.9% they will not notice that at all.

Speaking about the different between US version vs. Region version. Overall it wont be different looks or styles. The only different is the ID/code letter under the base/stand of that amiibo. Most 99.9% they will not notice that at all.
Is the number actually different? Thought it was mentioned that they were 100% identical except for the packaging?

For those of you who are just getting started - I saw quite a bit of Diddy Kongs at Target. I know he's not as rare as he used to be, but may be a good place to check if you're looking.

I think I may pick up the World of Nintendo mini Wario figure and switch him out when the Amiibo comes out. I can't stand biker Wario.

Damn. Main reason I stopped using Newegg altogether. Their packages have been coming in shreds in the 1-2 years but its not the shipping company. From the outside it looks fine. They just handle stuff in their warehouse horribly. I got a DS4 and X1 controller pretty much half opened. When I complained, they were charging me shipping to get it replaced.

Got my CF today from TRU in great condition.

UPS messed up and my Luigi was suppose to be delivered today and they shipped it to another state.

Got all of wave 1 from BB using GCU.... just need Link

I said  fuck with it and pre-ordered all that was remaining from wave 3 for store pick-up at GS. Might as well get a jimmy john sub when picking them up for collecting all... 

Got all of the exclusives pre-ordered, +2 extra Lucarios.

So.... besides Link, I almost have a complete set.  :D/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back