Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe i should buy a pit and little mac from this guy for $60...offered $50 but he declined.

it just feels like i won't be able to find them at stores anymore
Depends on how badly you want it, my advice would be to wait considering there's rumored pit restock at TRU on the 15

Not sure how accurate this is but was at BestBuy and the employee told me my states BB only got 7 (literally) amiibos in its latest shipment. Might have been exaggerating but I haven't seen any.

Not sure how accurate this is but was at BestBuy and the employee told me my states BB only got 7 (literally) amiibos in its latest shipment. Might have been exaggerating but I haven't seen any.
You'd be surprised, nintendo ships them boxes of mixed stuff. Last time nintendo world got amiibos they literally got 4 boxes of Commons and 3 Little macs

The hype within me for these has died down. I have all of wave 3 pre-ordered and am only missing 2 from wave 1 and 1 from wave 2. I've hit the realization that Marth can be bought from Japan for around $30, Villager is always gonna be $50 or higher and Pit will be forever impossible to find in stores and despite supposedly not being discontinued, around $40 is his going price. I have 26/29 of them practically secured, and I think I can be happy with that. I might pick up a Japanese Marth, but I have almost no interest in the other 2 now. I look at it as, if Nintendo didn't want me to have them, I guess I shouldn't have them

I've been on CAG since 2008 - and I cannot recall any thread to hit 10,000+ posts faster than this one. Pretty remarkable feat to do so in about 6 weeks. A dedicated and passionate bunch...

When is Nintendo World going to stock little mac? Do you know?
No clue, the last time they had them was the 2nd I think and I basically lucked out because I got there when they were unboxing and the guy stocking was nice enough to hold one for me because I asked. They're getting shipments this week so if you're nearby I'd definitely call and see. For Pit there was all the talk about TRU doing a release party on the 15th so who knows if that's gonna hold.

I could be screwing you over but I honestly don't think these prices are gonna rise that much simply because there's been better stock and it feels like most of the people who wanted it got one already.

No clue, the last time they had them was the 2nd I think and I basically lucked out because I got there when they were unboxing and the guy stocking was nice enough to hold one for me because I asked. They're getting shipments this week so if you're nearby I'd definitely call and see. For Pit there was all the talk about TRU doing a release party on the 15th so who knows if that's gonna hold.

I could be screwing you over but I honestly don't think these prices are gonna rise that much simply because there's been better stock and it feels like most of the people who wanted it got one already.
Ok. thanks. All im missing is Little Mac. I got the rest of wave 1 and wave 2

I've been on CAG since 2008 - and I cannot recall any thread to hit 10,000+ posts faster than this one. Pretty remarkable feat to do so in about 6 weeks. A dedicated and passionate bunch...
Thank Nintendo's pisspoor allocations for that. This thread should be about sales and discounts, not trying to find the damn things.

I have all of wave 1 and only missing Pit from wave 2. I wanted to collect all the Amiibos as I love Nintendo collectables but now that certain Amiibos are getting so hard to get, I'm losing interest in collecting them. It's a shame because I do like these little figures but I guess Nintendo wants some of their loyal fans to be disappointed.

I have all of wave 1 and only missing Pit from wave 2. I wanted to collect all the Amiibos as I love Nintendo collectables but now that certain Amiibos are getting so hard to get, I'm losing interest in collecting them. It's a shame because I do like these little figures but I guess Nintendo wants some of their loyal fans to be disappointed.
I'm the same way, I don't have time to go to multiple stores and hunt these down. I was trying to get them all at first, but I am burnt out trying to hunt them down online, and I refuse to pay a reseller premium.

I think I am going to stick to collecting the Amiibos from my favorite series: Zelda, Fire Emblem, and Pokemon.

I'm the same way, I don't have time to go to multiple stores and hunt these down. I was trying to get them all at first, but I am burnt out trying to hunt them down online, and I refuse to pay a reseller premium.

I think I am going to stick to collecting the Amiibos from my favorite series: Zelda, Fire Emblem, and Pokemon.
Even that though seems it's going to be tough now. As soon as these waves are released, resellers buy them all up and Nintendo seems to stop sending them. The Target I work at, continues to get the same 4 or 5 from wave 1. We haven't even received Pit yet. We received only one shipment of Lil Mac, Captain Falcon, and Diddy Kong. Nintendo should have just told it's fans that some Amiibos were going to be limited. I can understand some Amiibos not being as popular as others but damn Nintendo, it seems you discontinue some as soon as you release them.

... I was trying to get them all at first, but I am burnt out trying to hunt them down online, and I refuse to pay a reseller premium. ...
Same here, I even have my wife's blessing to complete the collection, but I refuse to pay more than MSRP. I'm focusing on Starfox, Zelda and Kirby for now.

Anyone having trouble finding certain amiibos why not just import them? Unless you -must- have them in a NA box for some reason (the only one I could think of is you plan to sell them down the line)? It really takes a lot of the stress out of it. At the end of the day in a couple years only the most diehard of collector is going to give a fuck  where you got it from, especially if it's open in which case there is no difference. Just find some of these recent posts silly about getting stressed out about these or disheartened. I have the entire set so far and I'd say over 50% I paid less than retail and the others retail, while importing Marth and Villager at retail. Obviously if you're late to the game you're not gonna have the same opportunities to get some of those past sales but you still have the retail priced import options instead of inflated ebay prices available.

PS anyone in the Chicagoland area send me a PM we have a small group on the forum here that's been helping each other out also.

The last three Amiibos that I needed from Series 1 & 2 arrived today! I'll open 'em once I get home & take a pic of 'em with the other 15 on my BB&B spice organizer.

20150112_112255_zpsrgsi7u3t.jpg

I just need villager to complete my wave 1&2 collection.
Wave 3 will be tough because I only preordered Lucario. I am going to have a tough time getting the other exclusives.

My strategy is to buy extra of the rares and sell them to fund my purchases of other rares.

Anyone having trouble finding certain amiibos why not just import them? Unless you -must- have them in a NA box for some reason (the only one I could think of is you plan to sell them down the line)? It really takes a lot of the stress out of it. At the end of the day in a couple years only the most diehard of collector is going to give a fuck where you got it from, especially if it's open in which case there is no difference. Just find some of these recent posts silly about getting stressed out about these or disheartened. I have the entire set so far and I'd say over 50% I paid less than retail and the others retail, while importing Marth and Villager at retail. Obviously if you're late to the game you're not gonna have the same opportunities to get some of those past sales but you still have the retail priced import options instead of inflated ebay prices available.

PS anyone in the Chicagoland area send me a PM we have a small group on the forum here that's been helping each other out also.
Well you're paying more for an import than if you were to find it. Most people in this thread aren't going to buy on ebay so anything about MSRP is a last resort.

and lol, wasn't that craigslist ad from chicago?

Well you're paying more for an import than if you were to find it. Most people in this thread aren't going to buy on ebay so anything about MSRP is a last resort.

and lol, wasn't that craigslist ad from chicago?
Depends on where you buy and what shipping you choose. I ordered a Marth when amiami restocked him a few days ago, and he was like 1100 yen (I think like $10?) and shipping was about 500 yen for unregistered sal (nontracked, cheapest, slowest shipping). He'll take like 2 weeks (sometimes less, sometimes more) to get here, but that comes out to like $15, which is about what I would have paid here were I to buy an msrp amiibo + tax.

I have a couple of american wft's, might sell them and buy a japanese one to open to have her as I don't care to collect them, and I'm opening marth when I get him.

So anyone else got any cancellation emails today from B&H, I'm starting to think B&H is doing whomever they canceled on already a favor.

B&H took the ability to order amiibos off there website and updated wii fit trainer image... #68XX still not cancelled over here.

I was not able to pre-order any from wave 3. Nothing at all.............................. The GameStop that I live next to said that they will have all of them available to purchase on 2/1/15 without pre-orders. They also stated that they do not sell Amiibo that much in this location. I am just going to go there as soon as they open and purchase all the ones they have that morning. I am also sending my Girlfriend to Target and Toys R Us to do the same on that day. I will probably hit up Best Buy before GameStop to try my luck at Meta Knight. 

I am losing hope honestly..... 

I want to collect them all but honestly if I have to pre-order them just to get them and basically work my ass off trying to find them its almost not even worth it. 

I currently have:

9/12 of Wave 1: Missing: Kirby, Link, and Fox

3/6 of Wave 2: Missing: Captain Falcon, Little Mac, and Pit.

In all honesty if I knew The Villager and Wii Fit Trainer were going to be discontinued I would have purchased all the ones that I found about a month ago to help find the ones that I need now. I passed up on 2 Villagers and 1 Wii Fit Trainer because I said I don't need them because someone else would like to have them.

Ah, okay. I'm just going by amazon's estimated date which was 1/6 to 1/12.
that is if there is no delays but with normal standard delivery there always delays due to customs when it leave europe and then again stuck in limbo with customs entering the US. The only way to by pass those delays would be expeditied shipping since UPS handles the delivery from dispatch there all the way until it gets to you.

When is everyone going to call it quits for B&H? Curious how many people are gonna leave it as it and how many will call it quits after amonth before PP protection wears off

Does anyone know if Bestbuy charges your Paypal all upfront on pre orders or charge your Paypal when it ships?
Pretty much anything charges immediately if you use Paypal, and yes BB does. They dont charge with credit or debit cards (other than temporary holds initially and randomly until it ships)

is nowinstock a pretty good app to track these? All I need(minus mario and peach) is Rosalina. Is the text notification pretty quick?

Based on the preorder history for Rosalina, it was only open half an hour on Dec 30th...

Just want to get her out of the way and not spend a ton of time doing so.

Man, seeing these ebay prices has me wondering what to do. I have one of every figure in package except for Marth, and have all the new ones pre-ordered between Gamestop, Best Buy and amazon france. I'm just a collector but hell I'm very curious what I can get for the whole lot.
i saw a listing for 880 bidding for wave 1 and 2 new us ones

When is everyone going to call it quits for B&H? Curious how many people are gonna leave it as it and how many will call it quits after amonth before PP protection wears off
Paypal is now 180 days for protection now, so I think they'll be fine.

is nowinstock a pretty good app to track these? All I need(minus mario and peach) is Rosalina. Is the text notification pretty quick?

Based on the preorder history for Rosalina, it was only open half an hour on Dec 30th...

You and everyone else here! I doubt it's fast enough for the total randomness of that preorder. Best bet is going to be to try and purchase on release day online or in store or importing unless Target throws us a XBONE

nope nowinstock wont work for her cause when she pops up it for less then a minute not enough time to register. Everyone here been trying to get here and when she pop up it in middle of the night with a 30 second window only. Your best bet for that one is probably what everyone else going to be forced to do and that is go to the store on release trying to hunt one down.

They're ok, the email alert shows up like 5 minutes after the browser alerts though and the browser alerts give a lot of false flags. Rosalina just hasn't been up long enough to register as in stock

I was not able to pre-order any from wave 3. Nothing at all.............................. The GameStop that I live next to said that they will have all of them available to purchase on 2/1/15 without pre-orders. They also stated that they do not sell Amiibo that much in this location. I am just going to go there as soon as they open and purchase all the ones they have that morning. I am also sending my Girlfriend to Target and Toys R Us to do the same on that day. I will probably hit up Best Buy before GameStop to try my luck at Meta Knight.

I am losing hope honestly.....

I want to collect them all but honestly if I have to pre-order them just to get them and basically work my ass off trying to find them its almost not even worth it.

I currently have:

9/12 of Wave 1: Missing: Kirby, Link, and Fox

3/6 of Wave 2: Missing: Captain Falcon, Little Mac, and Pit.

In all honesty if I knew The Villager and Wii Fit Trainer were going to be discontinued I would have purchased all the ones that I found about a month ago to help find the ones that I need now. I passed up on 2 Villagers and 1 Wii Fit Trainer because I said I don't need them because someone else would like to have them.
:rofl: I remember this feeling so let me get this right so basically you decided you want them all....yet you procrastinated on pre ordering wave 3 (lets face it you did), didn't think of grabbing an extra for trade, and depend on a day 1 grabs from Game stop (which usually only has one extra after pre-orders).

I'll give you some advice on why I pre-ordered. Unless its BB you going to most likely pay MSRP so why not preorder instead of wasting gas, unless you like the feel of the hunt (which I do too), but if you find them in-store you could return the pre-order or keep it for trading ...next time just pre-order, don't think just do (well unless you don't have money like that), then you wont feel hopeless and make you girlfriend look for toys.

:rofl: I remember this feeling so let me get this right so basically you decided you want them all....yet you procrastinated on pre ordering wave 3 (lets face it you did), didn't think of grabbing an extra for trade, and depend on a day 1 grabs from Game stop (which usually only has one extra after pre-orders).

I'll give you some advice on why I pre-ordered. Unless its BB you going to most likely pay MSRP so why not preorder instead of wasting gas, unless you like the feel of the hunt (which I do too), but if you find them in-store you could return the pre-order or keep it for trading ...next time just pre-order, don't think just do (well unless you don't have money like that), then you wont feel hopeless and make you girlfriend look for toys.
Procrastination is key though. I bet a lot of people didn't want to be foolish by buying 2 mega mans when they might potentially turn out to be the mario of the 3rd wave

No I get that but In this case he basically said, "I want them all" yet makes no effort in trying, then gets all hopeless. Plus look at people now who have learned and became smarter ...they go into stores buy 2 diddy kongs , realized he's worthless, return him and don't look back, But I do understand that's a lot of money thinking this way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Preordered everything available at GS. fuck driving all around town in ice and snow.

And im pretty sure I'm gonna keep my French Lucario/Rosalina as well (Since I open em anyway). Worst case I end up with 2 and 1 of each to sell. I'm just worried about fucking Metaknight...my BB even had a huge sign saying that any instore preorders would not be valid. Or knowing my luck I get a broken one or my order cancelled.

No cancellation on B&H yet, and I had a p big order. Also was like 71XX idk what to think
How big was the order? I swear if my B&H order actually comes through, I will run into every retailer near my house(Target, TRU, best buy) with a big FU for the lack of Amiibos sign.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back