Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Well from researching about the new 3ds I found out some significant differences. For at least monster hunter 4 ultimate
- faster game start times
- smoother performance, game lags at moments in online play on regular 3ds
- the obvious, better 3d visuals because of the better viewing angles

Personally I'll stay with 3ds and pickup a new 3ds when a cool looking special edition comes out, hopefully the monster hunter xl. I'm hoping the value of my Zelda 3ds xl stays up in value when that the time to sell it comes.

nintendo should really just sell directly from their website and limit them to 2 per address or something like that so some of us could actually get them
Nintendo doesn't have much of a distribution system, they'd likely hire a third party to do it for them which costs money and we've all seen how great those services are

Nintendo doesn't have much of a distribution system, they'd likely hire a third party to do it for them which costs money and we've all seen how great those services are
Oh it will be a dark day if Nintendo goes the Squenix route and does all their CEs exclusively though a web site powered by DRI.

New wii u game "nintendo infinity amiibo adventures" bundle with 2 figures and token to unlock different world in nintendo universe. Token and game sold separately if who's a ready owned amiibo. Different token come with different adventure. I don't think nintendo think this far to use Amiibos in every games ;)

I imported the new 3DS.
The speed is much faster and the 3D is much better. The 3D stays in focus better. I never used the 3D in the current model but I used it all the time in the new 3DS. It also has built in amiibo support and the nubbin second joystick.

Overall it is a nice upgrade but nothing to rush out and get until there are games that support its features.

Well from researching about the new 3ds I found out some significant differences. For at least monster hunter 4 ultimate

Personally I'll stay with 3ds and pickup a new 3ds when a cool looking special edition comes out, hopefully the monster hunter xl. I'm hoping the value of my Zelda 3ds xl stays up in value when that the time to sell it comes.

If this is indeed true, I'm getting my butt down there and taking part in that deal. I'm currently working away at some console/pc gaming right now, so I don't mind missing my DS for a bit, whilst pre-ordering a new3DS.
I hope you're referring to a 3DS and not just a regular DS, as they won't apply to the same deal at all.

So there's the limited run of pre-orders, the initial shipment, then they go out of print and that's all that will ever be available?
Store exclusives are not timed, but total?

I'd also assume that they'll announce the 3DS amiibo portal thing too.

edit: is there planned support for Smash 3DS to support amiibo similar to wii u?

I'd also assume that they'll announce the 3DS amiibo portal thing too.

edit: is there planned support for Smash 3DS to support amiibo similar to wii u?
Would be kinda pointless if it wasnt, right? lol. Yes, everything is pretty much centered around Smash Bros right now but technically they havent announced it and they havent patched them game to use them. It would surprise me if they didnt considering the figures are trophies from the game and have the games logo on them...on the other hand, its Nintendo, so who knows.

Would be kinda pointless if it wasnt, right? lol. Yes, everything is pretty much centered around Smash Bros right now but technically they havent announced it and they havent patched them game to use them. It would surprise me if they didnt considering the figures are trophies from the game and have the games logo on them...on the other hand, its Nintendo, so who knows.
Who knows, its painfully obvious how limited the 3DS smash version is now that we have the Wii U

Hello all and thanks everyone for participating in this great thread, I've really enjoyed reading it every day and catching up on the amiibo happenings. Over the past two days I ended up opening all of my amiibo that I have (all except villager and wii fit trainer, so 16 total) and have been enjoying them and teaching the names of them to my son (age 2). Keeping the boxes for now in case I need to store / transport them as I'm still unsure if any of those cases are worth the $$ and will keep them as safe as the original plastic package if taped closed. I would appreciate any storage transport ideas/solutions any of you have found. So far have all of wave 3 preordered except rosalina and Dedede (thought I had him from toys r us, but somehow made a mistake and passed him up on accident as I love the Kirby series).

I have an order in on Amazon.it (backorder) for villager and wii fit trainer, does anyone know if I can add Dedede / rosalina to it without affecting my place in the preorder line to save on shipping? (Both are sold by Amazon).

Sorry for the long post and I hope all of you have a great day and much success in your amiibo chasing.

The new 3ds has interchangeable plates so I doubt we will see special editions of it. On the other hand, there will be all kinds of plates to get (probably will have to import some). The new 3ds XL unfortunately will not have the interchangeable plates so we should still see special editions of the XL ones.

I'd sell it now. The value will drop like a stone once the new 3DS hits.

The new 3ds has interchangeable plates so I doubt we will see special editions of it. On the other hand, there will be all kinds of plates to get (probably will have to import some). The new 3ds XL unfortunately will not have the interchangeable plates so we should still see special editions of the XL ones.
If its like japan, yes the regular size N3DS will have special editions. They got special editions for the new Pokemon games. Granted, it basically just looks like they have exclusive faceplates, but the same thing happened with exclusive faceplates for the gameboy micro.

So I guess I will be store hunting around me for figures. Lucky I have a marketplace mall that has a Target , Best Buy and Gamestop in the same place.

I have orders for Little Mac Pit Captain Falcon and Ike but It's from Entertainment Earth so do not know how they will work. Will they wait to ship out the first 3 until Ike is released. Or will they ship the first 3 and then Ike when it becomes available? Anyone have success with the site? I saw the site from Shipwreck's tweet about them having them in stock.

I have Toon Link and Mega Man on order from Amazon and everything else was sold out. Went to Gamestop to pre order and Shulk and Ike but they were already sold out. Gonna hope my friend can secure me some or happy hunting.

Definitely wave 4 announcement tomorrow but no wave 3 release date. It wouldn't be very Nintendo of them to give that info on a presser.

I just got an Falcon from an Amazon vendor shipped via USPS.  Should I be worried about the condition it will be in? I guess it depends on how well they hopefully packed it...  I'm also surprised it takes two weeks to arrive.  

The risk from buying from scalpers... However it was $26, and I was sick of checking Target/BB/etc for weeks

My Wii Fit Trainer from Japan was supposed to be delivered today, but it's certified mail and I guess it needed my signature so I missed it. Won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow now. Is this standard when things get shipped from Japan or is it at the discretion of the seller to send it certified? I work weird hours and I'm going to be missing ALOT of mail if this is the norm for packages coming from Japan

I'd sell it now. The value will drop like a stone once the new 3DS hits.
I would, but I got games and e-shop credit on the system. If Nintendo finally stepped up and releases an account system that's tied down to system until you do a system transfer, I would sell it now. At being a zelda 3ds xl will keep its value up higher than a standard edition at least.

I'm not sure on this, but I think e-shop credit is not tied to systems and it only applies to e-shop games.

I would, but I got games and e-shop credit on the system. If Nintendo finally stepped up and releases an account system that's tied down to system until you do a system transfer, I would sell it now. At being a zelda 3ds xl will keep its value up higher than a standard edition at least.

I'm not sure on this, but I think e-shop credit is not tied to systems and it only applies to e-shop games.
The eShop credit *is* tied to your account, not the system. The games aren't, but the eShop credit is. If you have a WiiU, log in on there and you'll see that you have the same amount of eShop credit.

My Wii Fit Trainer from Japan was supposed to be delivered today, but it's certified mail and I guess it needed my signature so I missed it. Won't be able to pick it up until tomorrow now. Is this standard when things get shipped from Japan or is it at the discretion of the seller to send it certified? I work weird hours and I'm going to be missing ALOT of mail if this is the norm for packages coming from Japan
It depends on the seller. I have ordered several things from Japan (books, games, figures, etc), and I have never had to sign for any of the packages.

The eShop credit *is* tied to your account, not the system. The games aren't, but the eShop credit is. If you have a WiiU, log in on there and you'll see that you have the same amount of eShop credit.
Yup that's what I thought, so I would lose all my games. That's exactly why I'm waiting it out till I get a new 3dsXL.

It might require a signature if the sender paid for one of those international classes of mail. Fyi, its actually not certified though. That is a domestic class only. The letter carrier just checked that box by default to let you know it has to be signed for. If you look at the notice there are no boxes to check for international classes, unfortunately

Although this isn't amiibo related Final Fantasy type 0 collectors now shows up as Sold out online for best buy.

Amiibo related!

I expect a super ultimate collectors edition of xenoblade Chronicles

for the new 3ds that'll include Shulk and some other knickknacks the price will be $249 or more! ;p 

Edit

Kind of  wondering what the shulk amiibo would even do in that game if anything at all.

Pit, Captain Falcon and Little Mac have been removed from BestBuy.com

Edit: They also finally removed Marth

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back