Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
For those that are looking for pit and falcon, tru are still getting shipments of these randomly. Just walked into my local and they had one pit they just received today. Bought it to complete the wave 2 "rares"

Does anyone know if i can find the "rare" amiibos at the pokemon center in manhattan?. I want pitt and little mac. Which other amiibos are rare and can be find there?

Does anyone know if i can find the "rare" amiibos at the pokemon center in manhattan?. I want pitt and little mac. Which other amiibos are rare and can be find there?
Call ahead, they haven't been getting any amiibo shipments in lately so it may be a lost cause though. They are prob the best place to get them because of the large orders they place for all of them though

Call ahead, they haven't been getting any amiibo shipments in lately so it may be a lost cause though. They are prob the best place to get them because of the large orders they place for all of them though
Thanks for the response mate. I live like 1 hour away from there but i don't want to go only for pit and little mac thats why i asked to see if i can get more "rare" ones there. I'll call them tomorrow and see.

So what's the verdict on Wave 2? Little Mac the rarest? Then Falcon/Pit?
I have to say in order of rarity... Pit, Falcon, LM.

The Pit Amiibo is the only item I've ever walked into countless stores over a span of a few weeks, and have the same scenario play out each and every time... Scenario shown below... *Ahem*

Me: So, have you guys had any luck getting anymore Pit Amiibo's?
spongebob-hopeful.png

Them: ...
j-jonah-jameson-laughing-o_zps5589c93c.gif

Me: :(

tumblr_m9s72v0ukT1ro2xth.gif

I have to tell you guys... My neck hurts from all that drooping sadness.

It KILLS me knowing that I could have had Marth, Villager, or Wii Fit Trainer for free at one point... The GameStop I pre-ordered my Smash Wii U controller bundle at had a deal where the first person who bought an amiibo got to choose a second free one of their choice. I only had enough money for my pre-order, and the guy who did end up buying the first amiibo ended up getting Mario and Pikachu. Good on him for picking his favorites and all, but still, feels like such a waste.

I have to say in order of rarity... Pit, Falcon, LM.
The Pit Amiibo is the only item I've ever walked into countless stores over a span of a few weeks, and have the same scenario play out each and every time... Scenario shown below... *Ahem*
Me: So, have you guys had any luck getting anymore Pit Amiibo's?
spongebob-hopeful.png

Them: ...
j-jonah-jameson-laughing-o_zps5589c93c.gif

Me: :(
tumblr_m9s72v0ukT1ro2xth.gif

I have to tell you guys... My neck hurts from all that drooping sadness.
Wait, is falcon rare?. The other day i was an idiot and bough 3 falcon, 2 zeldas and 1 diddy just cause and i still have them... I will check the prices on ebay and sell them then.

Wait, is falcon rare?. The other day i was an idiot and bough 3 falcon, 2 zeldas and 1 diddy just cause and i still have them... I will check the prices on ebay and sell them then.
You can prob sell your 2 falcons to afford a little mac + pit if you're lucky, pay an extra $10 if you're not. The reps were pretty adamant about not getting anymore wave 1 stock which makes sense considering the store got 2 big 3 restocks and a huge WFT restock. I get the feeling whatever wave 1 amiibos were to be shipped to the store has been shipped by now.

You can prob sell your 2 falcons to afford a little mac + pit if you're lucky, pay an extra $10 if you're not. The reps were pretty adamant about not getting anymore wave 1 stock which makes sense considering the store got 2 big 3 restocks and a huge WFT restock. I get the feeling whatever wave 1 amiibos were to be shipped to the store has been shipped by now.
Thanks again for the info man. People like you that take the time to help the fellas makes cag better.

Is falcon actually rare? I bought one the day they came out and there was one more in store. Since then I've aquired two more through preorders from toysrus. I also have 4 little macs, 3 diddys, two pits, three Marths, three wii fit trainers and two villagers besides either singles or doubles of the less rare stuff. Am I a reseller? Nope I'm just crazy and amiibos feel like my Scrooge mcduck money bin. My wife is starting to get mad when I buy duplicates that I never intend on selling. Maybe in 40 years when I retire or something. Basically it just comes back to the crazy part.

Is falcon actually rare? I bought one the day they came out and there was one more in store. Since then I've aquired two more through preorders from toysrus. I also have 4 little macs, 3 diddys, two pits, three Marths, three wii fit trainers and two villagers besides either singles or doubles of the less rare stuff. Am I a reseller? Nope I'm just crazy and amiibos feel like my Scrooge mcduck money bin. My wife is starting to get mad when I buy duplicates that I never intend on selling. Maybe in 40 years when I retire or something. Basically it just comes back to the crazy part.
I've never seen it in stores so for me it is rarer than Pit because I was able to at least find him in store once.

I'm still looking for falcon if anyone has a spare was talking to someone on here to buy one but had an emergency pop up and couldn't. If anyone has one please pm me :)

I've never seen it in stores so for me it is rarer than Pit because I was able to at least find him in store once.
See, I've never seen pit in store. In all fairness, my wife happens to work at a Store that a Nintendo rep was in and they told her they had just put out the Falcons at another store so I rushed over and bought one. Haven't seen falcon since. I'm pretty lucky to have preordered everyone multiple times. The upcoming ones I have at least 2 of each preordered and like 5 lucarios (which was an accident due to toysrus screw up) 4 shulks, 3 meta Knights and three Rosalina's. My original goal was to have one set to open and one to keep boxed. Then it became two boxed and one to open. Now it's just stupidity because I've only opened one and it was a marth that came and all the cardboard was bent.

See, I've never seen pit in store. In all fairness, my wife happens to work at a Store that a Nintendo rep was in and they told her they had just put out the Falcons at another store so I rushed over and bought one. Haven't seen falcon since. I'm pretty lucky to have preordered everyone multiple times. The upcoming ones I have at least 2 of each preordered and like 5 lucarios (which was an accident due to toysrus screw up) 4 shulks, 3 meta Knights and three Rosalina's. My original goal was to have one set to open and one to keep boxed. Then it became two boxed and one to open. Now it's just stupidity because I've only opened one and it was a marth that came and all the cardboard was bent.
I live next to Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Toys R Us and 3 Gamestops and checking many times a week and only saw Pit once.

I think Pit + Falcon were the rarest, LM ended being rarer but there were more opps to grab him it seems
Really? Hm... Mac, I was able to get due to it being in stock longer but Pit and Falcon seemed to pop up more often at retailers for me.

Oh well, guess I should be happy that I have all of the hard to find amiibos now... all in their North American package prisons.

This makes me want to go back to my Toys R Us in the AM for a nice scoop of disappointment... Maybe I'll try it on a Waffle Cone this time?

It KILLS me knowing that I could have had Marth, Villager, or Wii Fit Trainer for free at one point... The GameStop I pre-ordered my Smash Wii U controller bundle at had a deal where the first person who bought an amiibo got to choose a second free one of their choice. I only had enough money for my pre-order, and the guy who did end up buying the first amiibo ended up getting Mario and Pikachu. Good on him for picking his favorites and all, but still, feels like such a waste.
Pretty sure I remember walking into Target to exchange one of the B2G1 games for Smash and seeing a wall full of WFT. At least 15-20 of them. I'm only really collecting the ones I like so I passed but man, I wish I would have known so I could have bought all lol.

I find that a little hard to believe since everything ive heard that target only got a few each store
It was either there or Walmart since I stopped at both that day. Just remember seeing 3 of the metal pegs full of them.

Only reason I remember the stacks was I commented on them to a friend with me. "Who is going to buy that?"

i'm trading some guy tomorrow a captain falcon amiibo for a star fox amiibo + $10. does that sound like a good deal? Both are new, in box
Hard to say. Right now Fox has spiked higher than CF. Will that hold? Hard to say. I would reckon there's probably more Foxes out in the world than CFs with most stores having more Foxes sitting on the shelf for a month than some stores ever got of CF. At the same time there may wind up being more NIB CFs than Foxes in the end since everyone expected CF to be rare and isn't opening him where few people probably bought Fox to keep sealed off the bat.

What's the shipping cost on those?
I'm wondering the same thing... They have a few different options, but it won't tell you how much it costs until it's ready to be shipped.
Unregistered SAL is the cheapest. I ordered an Attack on Titan action figure a few days ago and they charged me 780 JPY. They let you select and see the prices of the other shipping options after they determine the cost, too. If you buy multiple amiibos the price shouldn't raise much. I bought 3 amiibos last time and EMS shipping (fastest) was 1860 JPY.

Edit: Forgot they have a shipping chart: http://www.amiami.com/top/page/t/faq2.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back