Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Fire Emblem If appears to be the current Japanese title. The game is suppose to release sometime in the second or third quarter of this year. 

How dare you call my beautiful, beloved Amiibos a bunch of Skylanders. /gloveslap
My fault, Skylanders are actually playable and not outfit unlocking CPU players ... :)

Seriously though, I'm glad we didn't go all in, my kids love Smash, but their interest in the four Amiibos we have doesn't amount to much. I asked him if they wanted to play with them and level them up and they were like "no thanks". Great figures though, we only had three but got a fourth when my 5 year old saw Kirby. He plays with them and couldn't care less if they can be used in the games.

I just received an email from Amazon.fr that my Rosalina was shipped, nice! Should arrive by 1/30.

The fact that we ordered it means we should get it.
I can order lots of things from lots of people online at crazy prices that I should have no expectation of ever getting. Just because B&H is a reputable retailer doesn't mean they can magically produce hundreds of Amiibos from thin air and expecting otherwise is just foolish.

It's called Fire Emblem If right?
All I've seen is the nintendo direct video that just said it was fire emblem (working title) so they may have changed it.
This most likely. That is not a title that will work for this market at all.

i went ahead and cancelled my b&h order.  I think they are in over their heads, and didnt really know what they were doing when they put those up for order.  oh well, the hunt for villager continues!!!

The fact that we ordered it means we should get it. We knew it'll be back ordered but to not have "ANY" of them while having orders up is crazy. They obviously anticipated getting them or they wouldn't have opened up orders after them being closed for months on B&H.

But I took a chance. I have little hope that they'll fulfill any orders and that's ok. If they do, even better.
anyone with a brain knew they weren't getting marth, villager and wii fit trainer in those quantities. To order them and then complain that you didn't get it is just being a spoiled brat ahole, or in other words a typical american consumer

Dont know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but 5/6 Mario Party 10 amiibo pages are now live on Amazon (cant preorder yet tho, Mario is missing).

Pre orders for those, one would expect, will be going live sometime soon.

Get ready lol !
it's been up for a few days, don't hold your breath

My rosalina just shipped from Amazon.fr :D

Wish I could track the package though...
Just ordered villager for $30ish USD from Amazon.de. Go!

Thanks! Sent one to my mother-in-law in Germany. I'll have her bring it over in March. :D/

Can only order one. Rather order multiple to save one shipping and sell to cags at cost. Amazon.de/iparcel lost my marth/villager/wft package and amazon.fr just cancelled villager for me. Ugh

I just received an email from Amazon.fr that my Rosalina was shipped, nice! Should arrive by 1/30.

My rosalina just shipped from Amazon.fr :D

Wish I could track the package though...

I received a email about this two hours ago, my order will arrive anywhere between jan 30th-feb 5th as long as it doesn't get lost here's hoping!
you guys know the packaging is different, therefore so is the value, right?

You know not everyone cares about the packaging right? In my case there's no way I would be able to buy rosalina in store I work that day (Early day for me) so I'll miss the in store sales and there is no guarantee I'll get one off online orders at target.

Edit

And I plan to open rosalina as I actually play her in smash.

Can only order one. Rather order multiple to save one shipping and sell to cags at cost. Amazon.de/iparcel lost my marth/villager/wft package and amazon.fr just cancelled villager for me. Ugh
was it easy getting a refund from amazon.de with the lost package?

it's the same if you open the packaging. The european version is selling for over $60 on ebay, so buying it for $30 is a good deal.

anyone with a brain knew they weren't getting marth, villager and wii fit trainer in those quantities. To order them and then complain that you didn't get it is just being a spoiled brat ahole, or in other words a typical american consumer
No one was sure which is why people ordered it. Remember, we can't know anything until February 2nd where they said they may get it. No one is surprised if they can't nor would anyone be mad if they can't. But if they do, than great.

But how it is being spoiled to pay for something with our money and expect to actually get it? No one is mad that they might not get it nor is anyone acting spoiled for possibly not getting them. At the end of the day, we'll all either won't be charged or will get a refund. No harm done.

I just ordered a Pit from B&H. Do you think I'll get him?
Chances are no. From the sounds of it, they didn't have any Amiibo and just planned to order them from Nintendo once they knew how many they needed, so the only ones that will probably be fulfilled will be the ones they can still order from Nintendo, mainly the common ones and possibly wave 3 if they are still able to put orders in with Nintendo for them.

No one was sure which is why people ordered it. Remember, we can't know anything until February 2nd where they said they may get it. No one is surprised if they can't nor would anyone be mad if they can't. But if they do, than great..
like I said, anyone with a brain knew that some no name store was not going to get 3 of the hardest to find figures, especially hundreds of thousands of them which i'm sure they sold.

like I said, anyone with a brain knew that some no name store was not going to get 3 of the hardest to find figures, especially hundreds of thousands of them which i'm sure they sold.
Not really a "no name store"

Per BestBuy.com price match policy:

"At the time of sale, we price match all local retail competitors (including their online prices) and we price match products shipped from and sold by these major online retailers: Amazon.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, HP.com, Newegg.com, and TigerDirect.com."

They are second on the list. Then again, it is just alphabetized. But still, Best Buy recognizes them.

No name store? Do you know who B&H are? In the gaming community they obviously don't have a name but they are a major camera / video company. One of the biggest in America actually. Hell their main office is right next to Hell's Kitchen in New York.

Anyways, we have no idea what is going to happen until the 2nd.

I ordered from B&H cause i live in ny and know of them. I was also pretty sure they werentrd getting the 3 amiibos but i figured what the heck maybe they had boxes of stuff they were sitting on, dumber stuff has happened.

I just ordered 1000 villager amiibos from Starbucks, the barista assured me she'd do everything she could to try and secure this order from Nintendo. Do you think I'll get them?

Not only that, but the name as well. A lot of people think they're getting Rosalina and Luma, but they're going to end up with Rosetta and Chiko. Some might not care, others will.
Sadly this is true for me I don't care what I get as long as I get it for other characters I may not open all of them but it still doesn't matter to me where they're from I will complete the collection.

Regarding rosalina

Only thing I can hope for is my package arriving doesn't matter how damaged the package get's since I'm using it long as the amiibo itself isn't damaged I would be happy sure I wouldn't like a damaged package but there isn't much I can do about that.

Of course any character I keep for collection I obviously care if the package is damaged but ones I use not so much.

Not really a "no name store"

Per BestBuy.com price match policy:

"At the time of sale, we price match all local retail competitors (including their online prices) and we price match products shipped from and sold by these major online retailers: Amazon.com, Bhphotovideo.com, Crutchfield.com, Dell.com, HP.com, Newegg.com, and TigerDirect.com."

They are second on the list. Then again, it is just alphabetized. But still, Best Buy recognizes them.
named store for selling amiibos. I never heard of crutchfield.com and I wouldn't call tigerDirect a named store either. According to their website B*H is only in NY, not nationwide like bestbuy, walmart, gamestop. No reasonable person would believe that they would have better supply of marth, villager and WFT than a bestbuy or gamestop.

You know many people are just opening these and tossing the box, and the value doesn't matter to them at all, right? For those people, they get the character they want at less of markup and less hassle.
Agreed! I am only buying the amiibos I like to display and show off. I don't care about the value of the figures or the box. Makes buying amiibos MUCH easier!

To each their own. To date, all my amiibo figures were purchased below MSRP due to various promotions. I will never import any amiibo figures and pay above domestic MSRP price. If Nintendo can't supply the figures in our domestic market, as far as I'm concern its a loss sale for Nintendo. Life will go on. Again, like I've stated already to each their own.

Note: There is an unintended consequence when importing these figures. When Nintendo reviews their sales numbers based on regions, they will think the demand is as strong in other regions. Most of you guys are actually artificially inflating those numbers. Moving forward, Nintendo will continue to allocate more to those regions with ample supplies and domestic market will continue to suffer with shortage.

Note: There is an unintended consequence when importing these figures. When Nintendo reviews their sales numbers based on regions, they will think the demand is as strong in other regions. Most of you guys are actually artificially inflating those numbers. Moving forward, Nintendo will continue to allocate more to those regions with ample supplies and domestic market will continue to suffer with shortage.
I'm with you on not paying more than MSRP, but why would the domestic market suffer from shortage? The sales will obviously show that every single Marth, Wii Fit Trainer, and Villager are sold in the US. It's not like Nintendo lives in a black box and has no communication or idea that people are importing them now that they can't find them locally.

To each their own. To date, all my amiibo figures were purchased below MSRP due to various promotions. I will never import any amiibo figures and pay above domestic MSRP price. If Nintendo can't supply the figures in our domestic market, as far as I'm concern its a loss sale for Nintendo. Life will go on. Again, like I've stated already to each their own.

Note: There is an unintended consequence when importing these figures. When Nintendo reviews their sales numbers based on regions, they will think the demand is as strong in other regions. Most of you guys are actually artificially inflating those numbers. Moving forward, Nintendo will continue to allocate more to those regions with ample supplies and domestic market will continue to suffer with shortage.
with that weak ass yen I will gladly import all my amiibos if i need to.

I realize I'll sound rude, but what do you want people who want the Amiibos that aren't available any more in their country to do? Not buy them at all? They don't have a choice in the matter, unless you think they can tell Nintendo that they want, say, Marth but can't find him, and that Nintendo will actually listen. Or would you rather they buy one from a scalper, because that won't change their sales data at all.

Nope. People are working around Nintendo's shitty supply and distribution networks, as always. Nintendo is always going to do what Nintendo wants to do. They are already aware that all uncommon US Amiibos are sold out everywhere and demand is through the roof.

I would much rather pay $30 to import an amiibo from an international store than pay $25 to a scalper for the US version of the same figure. Better to give money to a store than to an asshole.

I would much rather pay $30 to import an amiibo from an international store than pay $25 to a scalper for the US version of the same figure. Better to give money to a store than to an asshole.
How is a scalper an asshole? Because they purchased something you wanted before you did? Because they saw opportunity to advance their selves and seized it?

How is a scalper an asshole? Because they purchased something you wanted before you did? Because they saw opportunity to advance their selves and seized it?
Because a Scalper does it for greed and Financial gain, and not for what the item is intended for. So yea fuck Scalpers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBZuO9GBIQA

I'm not going to bother watching the linked YouTube video as I'm sure it's some uninteresting guy being overly dramatic for views, but how is any of this "killing the hobby". Nintendo is selling or, people will surely buy up the next limited thing as well...and its not like you can't play the game, you just might not get the cool statue.

Truly an honorable profession.
How is it dishonorable? I can understand stealing something to resell being dishonorable, but purchasing something legally that is priced below its value to resell (again legally)? That is essentially what stock traders are doing.

I'm not going to bother watching the linked YouTube video as I'm sure it's some uninteresting guy being overly dramatic for views, but how is any of this "killing the hobby". Nintendo is selling or, people will surely buy up the next limited thing as well...and its not like you can't play the game, you just might not get the cool statue.
Well if you have watched the Video he was stating about recently collectors editions (Not just MM/3Ds) selling out and then lots of Auctions on eBay going up for crazy prices. It's sad really.

I'm not for or against scalping per se. I think it's funny though that when the very fundamentals of capitalism is in people's faces with scalpers, they get up in arms. But in day to day life most people thing capitalism is a great thing.

The truth hurts.

How is it dishonorable? I can understand stealing something to resell being dishonorable, but purchasing something legally that is priced below its value to resell (again legally)? That is essentially what stock traders are doing.
I apologize for the one-off comment, as I'm not really interested in arguing something that has been debated every year I've been on this site, but I don't think you'll find anyone speaking in public about how proud they are to be bettering themselves by purchasing hard to find items at retail and selling online for a profit. (the stock trading is a bad example because in most professions related to buying and selling, there exists risk to account for the return. Stocks generally don't come with return policies)

But I'm also dumb and I'm selling someone a sealed Wii Fit Trainer for $20 shipped, so what do I know. (no, seriously, I know, I'm dumb)

are you serious? your family mustve been resellers for a living because it sucks the fun out of most hobbies. whether it be special edition games, sneakers, cards, whatever, there's always going to be a number of douche bags that buy up as many of something as they can to artificially inflate demand and people who really want the item are at their mercy. You know how many people have dozens of amiibo just to sell for 50 bucks a pop? you know how many people who dont give two craps about the items content or use and just buy them up to "sell to dummies for a profit"? too much of it kills hobbies for the common.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back