Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
That sounds like a terrible idea. You're relying on employees to keep accurate records and actually physically place the preorders at some later date. It also means that the store has no guarantee of being able to fulfill those preorders as they have never actually been placed with Gamestop's inventory system.
I don't care because the worse that can happen is I'm out $45 for a bit. I can still cancel it and get my money back. I'll also still be watching GS/BBY/Amazon for pre-orders to better guarantee my set. I just don't want to wake up one morning only to find that pre-orders went live at 3AM and they're gone. At least, this is a back up plan albeit not a concrete one.

That sounds like a terrible idea. You're relying on employees to keep accurate records and actually physically place the preorders at some later date. It also means that the store has no guarantee of being able to fulfill those preorders as they have never actually been placed with Gamestop's inventory system.
if it doesn't work he gets his money back, no big deal. And once they go for sale he can go in store to get a receipt and make sure everything worked. It doesn't hurt in any way.

if it doesn't work he gets his money back, no big deal. And once they go for sale he can go in store to get a receipt and make sure everything worked. It doesn't hurt in any way.
Thank you for seeing the absolute zero negatives in attempting this other than having $45 on hold for a bit instead of jumping in with, "TERRIBLE IDEA."

Sheik was already sold out - guy said they only received one box of them. But managed to grab Toon Link and Bowser.

Brickseek has been down all day - I hope this gets fixed before the great Rosalina hunt of 2015.

He's giving Gamestop a cash loan for who knows how long for no guarantee of anything. It's not even a preorder. That's just bad financial management.

$45 loan for a week or 2, he's losing out on a like 5 cents of interest
Right, because this guy lives in a Gamestop and it doesn't take him any time or gas/transit money to get there and back each time he goes. I can understand wanting to get some kind of edge over the scalpers, but this is not a legitimate preorder and it's really kind of sad that people are getting so desperate that they will now hand a store a wad of cash with no guarantee just so they can maybe get a preorder of something that isn't even open for preorders yet. Trust me, if it gets that bad, I'll just stop collecting Amiibos and I'm sure many other people will as well.

Right, because this guy lives in a Gamestop and it doesn't take him any time or gas/transit money to get there and back each time he goes. I can understand wanting to get some kind of edge over the scalpers, but this is not a legitimate preorder and it's really kind of sad that people are getting so desperate that they will now hand a store a wad of cash with no guarantee just so they can maybe get a preorder of something that isn't even open for preorders yet. Trust me, if it gets that bad, I'll just stop collecting Amiibos and I'm sure many other people will as well.
Do you think you might be a bit too committed to saving the idea that there's something terribly wrong with what he did? He decided to temporarily tie up $45 in something he's perfectly aware isn't a sure bet. It's not your money or your business, and even if it was, your arguments are objectively poor; you may have been a bit too judgmental at first and now you're just trying to save face by bringing up time and gas money (some people actually enjoy the hunt and don't freak out over pennies lost).

Either my TRU was completely sold out or they didn't put the wave 3 amiibo out yet. They had none nor was there price tags up. Since I was kind of in a rush I didn't get to ask an employee. Might try back tomorrow and ask to see if they have any.

Do you think you might be a bit too committed to saving the idea that there's something terribly wrong with what he did? He decided to temporarily tie up $45 in something he's perfectly aware isn't a sure bet. It's not your money or your business, and even if it was, your arguments are objectively poor; you may have been a bit too judgmental at first and now you're just trying to save face by bringing up time and gas money (some people actually enjoy the hunt and don't freak out over pennies lost).
He brought it up on a discussion forum. If he didn't want people to discuss it, he didn't need to bring it up. People, including the gaming media, have long argued that preordering at Gamestop is a terrible use of money as it's essentially a no interest loan with no guarantee. This guy didn't even get a preorder for what he wanted, but still handed over his money with no guarantee of even getting a preorder. As for the rest, it's exactly this kind of desperation that gives the scalpers a ready market. Maybe we should all be encouraging each other to be a little more reasonable about how we approach Amiibos so we can take some of the hype and manic behavior out of the equation.

Why do people care what the guy did with his money? What's next, financial advice from slidecage or English lessons from starmask2k3?!?!?

Dude its Bojay, he argues about everything

Bowser, Toon Link, Lucario, and Shiek have been released at some TRUs. Lucario doesn't ring up until the 30th, but some have gotten overridden and sold.
Oh, yea? Well, I'm sure Bowser and Toon Link will be in heavy supply, so I'm not too worried on them. The rest of the cast I have preordered. I'm guessing Bowser, TL and Sonic will all rise in value to about $25-35 for a week and then everyone will see that they're stocked. Like Luigi, Zelda and Diddy Kong

So, on Amazon's description for the MP10 bundle w/ amiibo, it says "For a limited time, the only way to play with the Mario Party Mario amiibo included!"

Does this mean we should infer that there will be a MP Mario amiibo sold separately, like how the rest of them are currently being sold as, at some time later?

So, on Amazon's description for the MP10 bundle w/ amiibo, it says "For a limited time, the only way to play with the Mario Party Mario amiibo included!"

Does this mean we should infer that there will be a MP Mario amiibo sold separately, like how the rest of them are currently being sold as, at some time later?
My guess, yes. Mario is Nintendo's most popular and brandable character.

Yeah, I've been saying it makes no sense to not do that. For now, sure, there are plenty of Smash Bros Marios on the market so there's no harm in making him a limited exclusive (especially for a game like Mario Party which probably could use the sales help). But I mean, it's pretty clear they are positioning the "Mario series" line as an "always available" set of Amiibos to represent that franchise. They aren't themed off a specific game like the Smash amiibos are. So it makes no sense to not have the main character of that series available to everyone :p

Yes, The Nintendo world people said that this is nothing more than a bundle with a good box that can display the amiibo. You can buy both separately

Hasn't it been up all along, or did it sell out sometime yesterday? I remember checking it yesterday and deciding not to order it waiting for Best Buy to put it up eventually.
oh nevermind then. I ordered it a week ago and it sold out the next day and i haven't looked since

The GameStop in question is literally on the way to work. No gas wasted there outside of pulling into a parking lot and leaving 5 minutes later to grab my $45 if the idea falls through. No harm, no foul. I'll definitely keep the thread updated on it.

So don't collect amiibos if this kind of thing sickens you. Leave more for the other people willing to take a chance on this. Only reason I brought it up was to hear if any other GameStops are doing this – not to have a discussion on how I handle my finances.

I managed to get a preorder in for both the Mario Party 10/Mario Amiibo bundle and Sonic at Amazon, to go along with my Mega Man preorder with them from December. I'm not buying all of the figures so I'm not too worried about getting my hands on most of them, but I want MM, Sonic and Pac Man so damn bad. 

well that stinks -- called my local TRU today about my preorders and they told me that they got TL and Boswer in, but didn't get any Sheik or Lucario yet.  I asked about what to expect regarding my preorders, like should I get a call/email or should I call them every day and will they put some in the back for me -- she told me that apparently at this particular store (despite the person who sold me the preorders telling me the EXACT opposite) they don't actually put any of the preorders in the back! Wha!?! I politely asked her then what the point of the pre-order was and she said that if I come in with a pre-order they will do their best to locate one for me (calling other stores and whatnot)....  :wall: :fridge:   ... so I guess I'm probably looking for a lucario too! :wall:

Just got my MM New 3DS XL canceled because they were out of stock and got a $50 gift card for it lol. 

Witcher 3 = $60-$12(GCU)=$48+$4(tax)=$52-$50(Code)=$2-$10(Reward promo)=-$8

Witcher 3 = Free $8

However I got 2 pair of sony headphones for $20 so around $12 for everything. Nice.

Just got my MM New 3DS XL canceled because they were out of stock and got a $50 gift card for it lol.
Witcher 3 = Free $8
However I got 2 pair of sony headphones for $20 so around $12 for everything. Nice.
At least you got a nearly free game out of it.

I would have done the same thing if the option presented itself. It sure beats having to call every day and wasting time over and over.

Dude its Bojay, he argues about everything
:argue:

I can't believe MP10 bundle didn't even make it overnight. Things are way out of control.
Amazon had imposed limit of 2. I only ordered one as a backup until BestBuy puts up this bundle up for sale.

The GameStop in question is literally on the way to work. No gas wasted there outside of pulling into a parking lot and leaving 5 minutes later to grab my $45 if the idea falls through. No harm, no foul. I'll definitely keep the thread updated on it.

So don't collect amiibos if this kind of thing sickens you. Leave more for the other people willing to take a chance on this. Only reason I brought it up was to hear if any other GameStops are doing this – not to have a discussion on how I handle my finances.
No need to justify your actions, kudos to what you did!

Witcher 3 = Free $8

My lone order was also cancelled and luckily I got the $50 gift card as well. From what I'm reading not everyone got the comp. Probably the people that placed multiple pre-orders are the ones that got shafted out of the comp.

Highly recommend amiami got my marth and WFT in the mail today. Bought them around 13 each including shipping.

Stopped at a couple TRUs tonight. Both had a ton of Bowser. One had a couple Toon Link. Neither had Sheik or Lucario. Got Bowser and TL and cancelled my preorder for those two on Amazon.

For some reason I thought I preordered Shulk but didn't. Stupid store exclusives.

well that stinks -- called my local TRU today about my preorders and they told me that they got TL and Boswer in, but didn't get any Sheik or Lucario yet. I asked about what to expect regarding my preorders, like should I get a call/email or should I call them every day and will they put some in the back for me -- she told me that apparently at this particular store (despite the person who sold me the preorders telling me the EXACT opposite) they don't actually put any of the preorders in the back! Wha!?! I politely asked her then what the point of the pre-order was and she said that if I come in with a pre-order they will do their best to locate one for me (calling other stores and whatnot).... :wall: :fridge: ... so I guess I'm probably looking for a lucario too! :wall:
They probably got shieks in and sold them all.

Those MP10 + Mario amiibo Bundle pre-orders are already on eBay! Why am I not surprised?  :shame:

I have some crazy random Amiibo luck with MTV. Third time I've just randomly then while at a store for something else and one of the three were there after it all being commons a couple days earlier. Now I have a WFT whose backing isn't all bent up.

Easy come easy go.
Cancelled my witcher 3 and devil survivor 2 orders and rebought w the $50 MM cancellation gc.
I'll gladly pay $20 for each game.
Thx BB.

You guys need to stop panicking. We don't even know what the official release dates are. Hell, Nintendo doesn't know what the official release dates are. 

I feel like this all starts because some stores get the some of the figures before other stores do, put them out on the shelves, and people think 2 things: 

1) This store has a figure from wave X, wave X must be released!! 

2) Oh no, they don't have character B, he/she must be rare!! 

I remember when there was all that fuss about Diddy Kong and I look back now and think about the time I spent trying to find one... and now it's pretty much available everywhere. I didn't have a single figure from Wave 2 preordered but was able find most of them somewhere or other at MSRP. 

You guys need to stop panicking. We don't even know what the official release dates are. Hell, Nintendo doesn't know what the official release dates are.

I feel like this all starts because some stores get the some of the figures before other stores do, put them out on the shelves, and people think 2 things:

I remember when there was all that fuss about Diddy Kong and I look back now and think about the time I spent trying to find one... and now it's pretty much available everywhere. I didn't have a single figure from Wave 2 preordered but was able find most of them somewhere or other at MSRP.
I agree. I think people are freaking out because wave 2 was such a mess. But honestly, even looking at just Toys R Us's stock, it seems like wave 3 is going to be a lot more consistent. Sure some of them are low now, but it's only one store and it's certainly better than wave 2's mess of "oh, they got 2 Zeldas in" (when Zelda was supposed to be a common one)

Personally the only two I'm worried about are Mega Man (due to popularity and the uncertainty on how many Nintendo is going to make - I mean, he's a 3rd party character and unlikely to work with any future games) and Ike due to Marth's rarity, though I do wonder if we'll see a re-print of him in March (or so) for Codename STEAM when they do the next Marth print.

Just so happened to be at TRU tonight and checked out Amiibo section. They had the pegs for Bowser and Toon Link but none in store. Asked the guy about it and he was in full panic mode. "Sold out in hours! Only enough Sheik for preorders! May have more on truck tonight but don't cross your fingers!" I told the kid to stop panicking and I'm sure there will be plenty more to come of those cause they are good no to be common. I've seen all Amiibos at least once around release so in confident I'll get all except possibly store exclusives. Would have bought all at the time when I saw them but originally I was just going to get series I like and not get them all but that was before Nintendo dug its claws into me and pulled me in to get them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back